Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Claiming two years of his presidency were ‘stolen,’ Trump suggests he’s owed overtime

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Interesting read for sure.

https://taxprof.typepad.com/files/154tn1013-yin.pdf

B/A

Interesting indeed. However, I still agree with @Indraman, must have probable cause. In the article mentioned, that is why they passed the law, on the wrong doings of some politicians. However, in this case with our President, the special council has stated that there was no wrongdoing, so his tax returns should be off the table and should not be presented to Congress.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

Interesting indeed. However, I still agree with @Indraman, must have probable cause. In the article mentioned, that is why they passed the law, on the wrong doings of some politicians. However, in this case with our President, the special council has stated that there was no wrongdoing, so his tax returns should be off the table and should not be presented to Congress.

:bravo: and seriously what is the LEFT & MSM hoping to gain/find? The Bulldogs (IRS) surely would've found something by now if Trump's Taxes weren't on the up & up. My guess is, Trump does'nt want  tax info released for it just might show he isn't as wealthy as he claims.....still not and illegal offense

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Would you care to provide a link to that law?......I'm not familiar with that one

Good one CL. 

I do do believe we have a law against staging a Coup on an Elected President using a phony Dossier.  The Dem Congress is selective in their indignation. Maybe they should consider upholding all our Laws instead of playing politics with the continued witch hunt.  Maybe they should consider doing the people’s work, like fixing SS, Healthcare, Border Security, trade with China, Mexico, Canada etc.  

Resistence,, cover for HRC, and other Deep State law breakers.  Pathetic political party.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

there was no wrongdoing

I thought there were several instances of possible obstruction... Do we want any politician to obstruct? Again, I have to wonder what he has to hide. Has he made bad loans? Is it simply he has lied about his worth? I don't know, but I bet if they wanted to see your taxes for any reason, they would see them... And I figure one day they will see his...

B/A 

• Thanks 1

***///

All his personal business for the past 25 years...? 

THAT would satisfy you....?

Do you really not have bigger fish to fry where our Republic is concerned...?

Like what KILLary Klinton and her & ho'bummer's evil minions did - are doing to this Country...?

Now THERE's your Political CRIMES !!!

Are you truly SO petty as to want to go there just to be able to say you were right...?

That he got a parking ticket in 1995 and should be IMPEACHED....?!

Wow. <_<  Thanks CrazyAuntMaxineAngler ! :facepalm3:

"... nanny, nanny, boo-boo, we all gonna impeach you!..."

Adolescence is but a short time in one's life...

Immaturity apparently CAN last forever.   <_<

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I thought there were several instances of possible obstruction

Please give me an example of the obstruction. The AG said there was no probable cause for obstruction. Did he tell several people that they should fire Mueller? Yes he did. Did they fire him? No they did not. He could have fired Mueller himself, as the President. He didn't, he let the investigation (Witch Hunt) continue. The President let more people talk to this SC than any other in the past. IT IS OVER! There were no crimes committed by this President! Let it go BA, the hate over this man is consuming you and I believe you are too good for that to happen, especially after seeing and reading your many posts over the years.

The left is being burnt up by their hatred of this man. Now they want Mueller to testify before congress. I say let him and I would ask one question; That would be when did you come to the realization that no collusion had occurred? He will have to answer at least a year ago, because that is when he sent a letter to the President's attorneys. At that point, I would then ask why did he continue to investigate for another year when he had already reached the scope of his investigation. It will show this was nothing more than a Witch Hunt, plain and simple.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Destroying a hard drive and deleting emails must have been a mistake, not OBSTRUCTION!!!!

When did Mueller know there was NO RC?   Not saying so a year ago is OBSTRUCTION!!!!!!

The Dems are on a witch hunt stringing their lemmings into believing a phony story to protect HRC and all the other Coup people!!!!!

How about the SPYING on the Trump Campaign.  That alone should merit about a dozen indictments!!!!!!!

The Dems are RUBBISH!!!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

***///

Last time we saw a classic example of "collusion" it was ho'bummer telling Putin's right-hand man

he'd have "more flexibility after the [stolen, co-opted] election" --  [of KILLary].

Or that time KILLary sold off our American Uranium to a "Canadian" {READ: Russian} company.

Or that kommie rag 'The Guardian' running interference for all KILLary's operatives making up The Greatest Lie Ever Told.

Or Holder & LowRenta Lynch USING our Depts. of Justice by unleashing their little kommie tools to do their evil bidding,

keeping Biden & ho'bummer in the loop about it all, then lying their kollective arses off about it all.

Holder colluding with the mexican drug cartels, getting Americans murdered & LYING about THAT !

There's SO much more... but ya'll get the general idea.... <_<

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

I guess two years & 25 mil to get to "possible" obstruction is ok with you.

Let see... Ken Starr spent more time and money to find out what?... The president was a scumbag having sex with an intern? I guess you are okay with that. At least this one was paid for by Trump's buddy Manafort... You remember... "His" guy going to jail.... But I guess that's okay too... Who cares who is a criminal as long as he is a bud.

B/A 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

I will just leave these links right here and maybe B/A will have the answers ago the last Administration

This from the Rolling Stone.....Oh my aren't they supposed to be liberal?

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/why-is-the-obama-administration-trying-to-keep-11000-documents-sealed-67555/

Even CBS had questions.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-administration-spent-36m-on-records-lawsuits-last-year/

https://www.thoughtco.com/president-obamas-first-executive-order-3322189

I honestly could care less about a Millionaire Business Mans Tax Returns.......He took a Public Office and is losing money. 

I would rather see the Tax Returns of public Servants that became Million and Billionaires on a tax payer funded Salary.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Karsten said:

He took a Public Office and is losing money. 

That should say we are all losing money.... Why else do farmers need bailing out? Or most jobs on the now illustrious job numbers being filled are part time and without benefits?

12 minutes ago, Karsten said:

I would rather see the Tax Returns of public Servants that became Million and Billionaires on a tax payer funded Salary.

Upon this we can completely agree. I personally worked for a US Congressman from Tennessee and after his first term he lived in a mansion. Before his first term he was a broke down real estate agent...

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Karsten said:

EXACTLY !!!

And if the President has to release his, then I would like to see how obummer entered the White House worth $1.3 million and left the White House worth just over $40 million.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Let see... Ken Starr spent more time and money to find out what?... The president was a scumbag having sex with an intern? I guess you are okay with that. At least this one was paid for by Trump's buddy Manafort... You remember... "His" guy going to jail.... But I guess that's okay too... Who cares who is a criminal as long as he is a bud.

B/A 

I seem to remember Slick Willie was found GUILTY.......so yes the monies were well spent. Trump has not been found guilty of anything (as of yet). Guilty by association is still NOT criminal offense

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I thought there were several instances of possible obstruction... Do we want any politician to obstruct? Again, I have to wonder what he has to hide. Has he made bad loans? Is it simply he has lied about his worth? I don't know, but I bet if they wanted to see your taxes for any reason, they would see them... And I figure one day they will see his...

B/A 

Can you please provide all of DV. With your Social Security Number? I mean, "What have you got to hide?:facepalm1:

Sad part is you won't catch the meaning of my question. 

• Haha 2

It"s all a dog and pony show as they rule by deception. They are all corrupted. The system needs a major overhaul or business as usual  A house destroyed by termites must be fumigated and eliminated. Time to halt the destruction of our civil liberties and a peaceful existence  as a human race

or we are doomed. 

• Upvote 3

While I agree with you......I haven't heard a cry for "drain the swamp" in quite some time. Saying & doing are two differing things. Until the American taxpayer/voter gathers enough guts to vote out all the scum (left & right) its just wishful thinking.

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Can you please provide all of DV. With your Social Security Number? I mean, "What have you got to hide?:facepalm1:

Sad part is you won't catch the meaning of my question. 

I catch your meaning... But I don't believe the request of his taxes is for public view. Only certain committee members... And I believe those member are from both sides of the aisle.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Last time we saw a classic example of "collusion" it was ho'bummer telling Putin's right-hand man

Trusts Putin

Very good call yesterday with President Putin of Russia. Tremendous potential for a good/great relationship with Russia, despite what you read and see in the Fake News Media. Look how they have misled you on “Russia Collusion.” The World can be a better and safer place. Nice!

Believes Kim

Anything in this very interesting world is possible, but I believe that Kim Jong Un fully realizes the great economic potential of North Korea, & will do nothing to interfere or end it. He also knows that I am with him & does not want to break his promise to me. Deal will happen!

There is delusion alright... And his supporters are following him off the cliff.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

The AG is his guy... That's like Al Capone picking his jury... Talk about obstruction... Geeez, if anyone other than The Donald did this you would be all over it..

B/A

Where have you been the last previous 8 years of the last administration?????

Obama WAS doing what you accuse Trump of doing with Holder and Lynch and yet you ignore it.

You may accuse Barr of being "His guy" and yet ignore his honorable past job as an AG under another president. Barr is doing exactly what the Constitution and his job description say he can and can't do.

As for only certain committee members seeing it, what a joke. Those Democrats that  lead what people call a committee have more leaks than my kitchen sieve. And they will take that information and weaponize it to beat DT over the head for the next 2 years. 

They are fishing and want to use it as a political weapon.

And the Democrats cry because they are afraid DT will weaponize the DoJ to get them.  

Good for him. I would tell them I will show mine when they show theirs. None of them could hold up to the scrutiny that he has had to endure for the last 28 months. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1