Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Planning: The supplementary budget targets the fiscal deficit for 2019

14991.jpg

money and business

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Finance Undersecretary, Maher Hammad Johan, on Tuesday, the ministry prepared a supplementary budget for the current year, noting that the rise in world oil prices has contributed only to fill one-third of the deficit in the federal budget.

"There is no intention of the government and the ministry to prepare a supplementary budget for the current year, because the federal budget mainly suffers from a deficit of up to 30 trillion dinars, and therefore the preparation of the supplementary budget can not be achieved," said Johan in an interview with the official newspaper "Sabah". With financial abundance and the absence of deficits in the federal budget. "

"Despite the rise in world oil prices, this has only contributed to blocking one-third of the deficit in the budget, or nearly ten trillion dinars, as Iraq sold its oil to world markets at a price (65 - 66) dollars per barrel against the budget price of 56 Dollar, and therefore the size of the remaining deficit of the budget, amounting to 20 trillion dinars and the ministry is working on several taboos. "

"The revenues of the federal budget amounted to 105 trillion and 569 billion and 686 million and 870 thousand dinars, through the calculation of revenues from the export of crude oil on the basis of the rate of $ 56 per barrel, and the rate of export of three million and 880 thousand barrels per day, including 250 thousand Barrels per day on the quantities of crude oil produced in the Kurdistan region on the basis of the exchange rate of 1182 dinars per dollar, and the restriction of all revenue, a final revenue for the Treasury actually realized the general state.

He explained that "the total deficit planned for the federal budget for the fiscal year amounted to 27 trillion and 537 billion and 929 million and 542 thousand dinars, and this deficit is covered by the abundance of the increase in selling prices of crude oil source, or increase exports of crude oil, or domestic and external borrowing, Funded by foreign sources for projects, "noting that" the budget law and to fill the deficit, has authorized the Federal Minister of Finance or authorized to fill the actual deficit by issuing treasury transfers, or national bonds to the public, or bonds and remittances of government banks are deducted with the Central Bank Iraqi, or recourse to loans from commercial banks. "

"The deficit is also done by borrowing from the pension fund, or by using the extra revolving credit instead of new external borrowing to finance the deficit," Johann said. "All loans, foreign bonds and funded projects are exempt from taxes and customs duties in accordance with the provisions of the loan agreements, Or authorized to continue to borrow from abroad to finance development projects after the approval of the Council of Ministers approved loans in previous years.

Views 111   Date Added 05/07/2019

• Upvote 4

Finance excludes the preparation of a supplementary budget and stresses: the rise of oil has only blocked one third of the deficit

Economy | 01:00 - 07/05/2019

Baghdad - Mawazin News The 
Ministry of Finance ruled out, Tuesday, the Ministry of the Ministry of Finance supplementary budget for the current year, noting that the rise in international oil prices has contributed only a third of the deficit deficit in the federal budget. 
"There is no intention of the government and the ministry to prepare a supplementary budget for the current year, because the federal budget mainly suffers from a deficit of up to 30 trillion dinars, and therefore the preparation of the supplementary budget can not be achieved," Deputy Minister Maher Hammad Johan said in an interview with the semi-official newspaper Al-Sabah. With a financial abundance and the absence of deficits in the federal budget. "
"Despite the rise in world oil prices, this has only contributed to blocking one-third of the deficit in the budget, or nearly ten trillion dinars, as Iraq sold its oil to world markets at a price (65 - 66) dollars per barrel against the budget price of 56 Dollar, and therefore the size of the remaining deficit of the budget, amounting to 20 trillion dinars and the ministry is working on several taboos. "
"The revenues of the federal budget amounted to 105 trillion and 569 billion and 686 million and 870 thousand dinars, through the calculation of revenues from the export of crude oil on the basis of the rate of $ 56 per barrel, and the rate of export of three million and 880 thousand barrels per day, including 250 thousand Barrels per day on the quantities of crude oil produced in the Kurdistan region on the basis of the exchange rate of 1182 dinars per dollar, and the restriction of all revenue, a final revenue for the Treasury account actually achieved the general state. "

• Upvote 1

Finance reveals 9 sources to fill the budget deficit

Economy | 01:23 - 07/05/2019

BAGHDAD - The 
Ministry of Finance, on Tuesday, nine sources to fill the deficit in the budget of 2019 of 27 trillion and 537 billion and 929 million and 542 thousand dinars. 
"The total planned budget deficit for the fiscal year was 27 trillion, 537 billion, 929 million and 542 thousand dinars," said deputy minister Maher Johan, according to the semi-official newspaper "Sabah". The deficit is covered by the abundance of the increase in selling prices of crude oil, Or increased crude oil exports, or domestic and external borrowing, except for foreign-funded projects. " 
He pointed out that "
"The deficit is also done by borrowing from the pension fund, or by using the extra revolving credit instead of new external borrowing to finance the deficit," Johann said. "All loans, foreign bonds and funded projects are exempt from taxes and customs duties in accordance with the provisions of the loan agreements, Or authorized to continue to borrow from abroad to finance development projects after the approval of the Council of Ministers approved loans in previous years. "Ended 29 / a 43

• Upvote 2

131414.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2019/05/07 09:30
  • Number of readings 119
  • Section: Iraq
  •  

Finance: There is no intention of the government and the Ministry to prepare the budget for 2019

Baghdad / Al-Masala: The Ministry of Finance ruled out a supplementary budget for the current year 2019.

Undersecretary of the Ministry Maher Hammad Johan said in a press statement: "There is no intention of the government and the Ministry to prepare a supplementary budget for the current year, because the federal budget mainly suffer from a deficit of up to 30 trillion dinars, and therefore the preparation of the supplementary budget can not be achieved only with the availability of financial and the absence of deficit in the federal budget "He said.

He added that "despite the rise in world oil prices, but that did not contribute only to fill one-third of the deficit in the budget, or nearly ten trillion dinars, as Iraq sold its oil to global markets at the price of 65 - 66 dollars per barrel against the budget of $ 56, The size of the remaining deficit of the budget, amounting to 20 trillion dinars and the ministry is working on several orders. "

"The revenues of the federal budget amounted to 105 trillion and 569 billion and 686 million and 870 thousand dinars, through the calculation of the estimated revenues from the export of crude oil on the basis of the rate of $ 56 per barrel, and the rate of export of three million and 880 thousand barrels per day, including 250 thousand Barrels per day for the quantities of crude oil produced in the Kurdistan region on the basis of the exchange rate of 1182 dinars per dollar, and the restriction of all revenue, a final revenue for the Treasury actually realized the general state.

He added that "the total deficit planned for the federal budget for the fiscal year amounted to 27 trillion and 537 billion and 929 million and 542 thousand dinars, and this deficit is covered by the abundance of the increase in selling prices of crude oil source, or increase exports of crude oil, or domestic and external borrowing, Foreign-funded projects ".

"The budget law to fill the deficit, authorized the Federal Minister of Finance or his authorized to fill the actual deficit by issuing treasury transfers, or national bonds to the public, or bonds and remittances of government banks with the Iraqi Central Bank, or recourse to loans from commercial banks "He said.

He added that "the deficit is also made by borrowing from the pension fund, or by using the extra revolving balance instead of the new external borrowing to finance the deficit. All loans, foreign bonds and funded projects are exempt from taxes and customs duties in accordance with the provisions of the loan agreements. Who is entitled to continue to borrow from abroad to finance development projects after the approval of the Council of Ministers approved loans in previous years.

Follow the obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/170425/المالية-لا-تـوجد-نية-للحكومة-والوزارة-لاعداد-موازنة-2019

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to During the year .. Iraq achieves a surplus of 16 trillion after the funding of investment and current budgets

During the year .. Iraq achieves a surplus of 16 trillion after the funding of investment and current budgets

Political | 03:18 - 11/05/2019

Baghdad - Mawazine News 
Revealed a member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Majida Tamimi, Saturday, the financial data for the period 1-1 / 30-4 / 2019 and the balance remaining after the financing of current and investment budgets. 
Al-Tamimi said in a statement received by Mawazine News that "the current budget ratio reached 95.7% and the salary ratio was 65.9%, which is very high." 
Tamimi added that "the proportion of the investment budget amounted to 4.2%, while the proportion of oil revenues 94.5% compared to 5.4% for non-oil revenues, which means modest contribution of non-oil revenues, which makes the funding of the budget vulnerable to fluctuations resulting from the change in prices Oil ". 
Al-Tamimi called for "comprehensive review of the laws legislated after 2003 to review the fairness of the distribution of incomes, as well as activating and supporting the private sector and creating an environment conducive to its development."
Tamimi pointed to "the ministerial platform of the government, which stressed the encouragement and stimulation of the investment environment in all sectors and the trend to market economy," indicating that "the value of the balance of the remaining total income and the balance of the first period and after the financing of current and investment budgets amounted to 16.08 trillion dinars." H

• Upvote 2

11-05-2019 03:24 PM
image.php?token=7f8d14522b5cfe1d5f2e5c854c332d0b&c=5169172&size=

Baghdad

A member of the Finance Committee MP Magda Tamimi, Saturday, disclosed financial statements for the period 1-1 / 30-4 \ 2019 and the balance remaining after the financing of current and investment budgets.

Tamimi said in a statement received "news" a copy of it, "The proportion of the current budget has reached 95.7% and formed a salary ratio of 65.9%, which is very high"

Tamimi added that "the proportion of the investment budget was 4.2%, while the proportion of oil revenues 94.5% compared to 5.4% for non-oil revenues, which means modest contribution of non-oil revenues, which makes the funding of the budget vulnerable to fluctuations resulting from the change in oil prices" .

Tamimi called for "comprehensive review of the laws passed after 2003 to reconsider the distribution of incomes, as well as activating and supporting the private sector and creating the appropriate environment for its development."

Tamimi pointed to "the ministerial platform of the government, which stressed the encouragement and stimulation of the investment environment in all sectors and the market economy."

Tamimi concluded by saying that "the value of the remaining balance of total revenues and the balance of the first period and after the financing of current and investment funds amounted to 16.08 trillion dinars."

• Upvote 2

Artitech, this article combined with several others is telling me your July window an well beyond is closed. If al Sadr does what he says he's gonna do an has the balls to follow through with it, PM Mahdi will be replaced next month. 

This is probably the worse Parliament I have seen since I've been in this speculation. Added the fact that Iran is running a big part of it is a reason nothing is moving forward.

I'm sure a lot of folks didn't like what Laid Back said a few weeks ago about many things needed to be done an a January 2020 time frame was the new window but recent articles an lack of GOI activity supports his theory. 

Until the auctions stop 

there is an oil an gas law in place,

the corruption is dealt with

Iran is put in their place

a fully formed government 

The list could continue but the fact is we could post all these feel good articles all day long an people will clap an cheer an expect the RV tomorrow but in reality there's not a chance of it happening....

Just thinking out loud here but reality does suck sometimes....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, DoD said:

The list could continue but the fact is we could post all these feel good articles all day long an people will clap an cheer an expect the RV tomorrow but in reality there's not a chance of it happening...

Thanks DoD.. I couldn't agree more, I'm not into the Hype as the Bro break out the champagne. I could add to your list, but I (some we) get your point. Thanks for input and Everyone have a Great Day... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

One item I have been pondering is what IF............................................

Say, for example, the corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI DAILY once a day currency auctions are TERMINATED FIRST, THEN:

• The Bicraqi Iraqi ARE FORCED to go to a REAL TIME INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar to pay for INTERNATIONAL obligations like imports.
  • Reconstruction, Construction, AND Economic Development CAN THEN Rocket WITH Foreign Investment.
  • The FUNDING of the Insanian, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, IN Iraq CORRUPTING THE Bicraqi Iraqi GOI TO INCLUDE APPOINTED Officials WILL IMMEDIATELY STOP.
  • The Bicraqi Iraqi GOI MAY BE BABY FORCED to IMPLEMENT the Oil AND Gas Laws OR ELSE AT the hands of the Bicraqi Iraqi Citizenry.
  • The "financial" "corruption" "protection" IS REMOVED AND the culpable are FINALLY indicted, taken into CUSTODY, prosecuted, sentenced, AND HAVE the sentences IMMEDIATELY carried out.
  • The Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, ARE RUN OUT OF IRAQ WITH NO FUNDING REMAINING TO KEEP THEM THERE.
  • The "financial" "corruption" "facilitation" IS REMOVED SO THE Bicraqi Iraqi FINALLY seat the REMAINING NON Insanian ALIGNED Candidates.

Well, OK, ATTMEPTING to weigh multi dimensional "potential" "cause" "and" "effects" HERE!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks, Synopsis! I really enjoy your post! I always look forward to your input on this investment. This supplemental budget was one of the triggers I have been watching along with the Auction being stopped!! I have mentioned several times of the old Dr that has set up this Iraq shadow government here! Back in I believe 2013 was when the meeting took place! I can still remember the look on everyone’s face when he told us Iraq wouldn’t be able to RV till at least 2020 till maybe 2024!! I can remember the feeling like just being kicked in the most intimate area of my body! We all just wrote it of as he really didn’t know what he was talking about!! Well if you look back to 2013 till now, looks like he did, looks from the news now they are saying no supplemental budget! What are they doing with the surplus money over the $56.00 a barrel oil the budget was based own . Oil has been over that mark for several months now. It just makes you sick when you think about all the service members that have been killed or injured over there, plus all the money spent! These Iraq crooks could careless! I’m still hoping for an RV in my life time! PS I’m riding this horse till it dies or I do! Which  ever comes first! JMHO! Happy Mother’s Day to all DV ers !!!

• Upvote 3

Yep, a big dose of reality sure does suck sometimes but staying off the roller coaster ride is the key to longevity in this speculation…stick to the facts an stay out of the rumor section is a must.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

131620.jpg.8a3ba4ca9a3387208506098b3d0a8e6e.jpg

2019/05/11 15:46

The Finance Committee discloses the remaining balances of the 2019 funds

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/170726/اللجنة-المالية-تكشف-ما-تبقى-من-اموال-موزانة-2019

BAGHDAD / Al-Masala: A member of the Finance Committee Magda Tamimi, Saturday, May 11, 2019, the remaining balance of the budget of 2019 after the financing of current and investment budgets.

Tamimi said in a statement to the "obituary", "The proportion of the current budget has reached 95.7% and formed a salary ratio of 65.9%, which is very high."

The ratio of the investment budget amounted to 4.2%, while the ratio of oil revenues 94.5% compared to 5.4% for non-oil revenues, which means modest contribution of non-oil revenues, which makes the funding of the budget vulnerable to fluctuations resulting from the change in oil prices "He said.

Al-Tamimi called for "comprehensive review of laws legislated after 2003 to reconsider the distribution of incomes, as well as activating and supporting the private sector and creating an environment conducive to its development."

She pointed out that "the ministerial platform of the government, which stressed the encouragement and stimulation of the investment environment in all sectors and the direction of the market economy."

Tamimi concluded by saying that "the value of the remaining balance of total revenues and the balance of the first period and after the financing of current and investment funds amounted to 16.08 trillion dinars

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DoD said:

Artitech, this article combined with several others is telling me your July window an well beyond is closed. If al Sadr does what he says he's gonna do an has the balls to follow through with it, PM Mahdi will be replaced next month.

not to dog pile but tomorrow will be one year since elections and no completed goi ... they must be so proud 💪

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

8 hours ago, DoD said:

This is probably the worse Parliament I have seen since I've been in this speculation. Added the fact that Iran is running a big part of it is a reason nothing is moving forward.

I'm sure a lot of folks didn't like what Laid Back said a few weeks ago about many things needed to be done an a January 2020 time frame was the new window but recent articles an lack of GOI activity supports his theory. 

Until the auctions stop 

there is an oil an gas law in place,

the corruption is dealt with

Iran is put in their place

a fully formed government 

The list could continue but the fact is we could post all these feel good articles all day long an people will clap an cheer an expect the RV tomorrow but in reality there's not a chance of it happening....

Just thinking out loud here but reality does suck sometimes....

Thanks for your input my friend DoD,

I totally agree with your comment.

After I wrote “Why I believe our wait will take a little longer” A lot of people called me negative, because  a few DV members see an RV in every article, giving people false expectations. They now who they are.

Some people here believe is just about oil prices, Oil prices is just one of the variables

Our wait continues.

Enjoy the weekend my friend.

8 hours ago, yota691 said:

I'm not into the Hype as the Bro break out the champagne. I could add to your list, but I (some we) get your point. Thanks for input and Everyone have a Great Day... 

I’m not into the Hype either as the Bro’s break the Champagne 🍾 😂

3 hours ago, 3n1 said:

not to dog pile but tomorrow will be one year since elections and no completed goi ... they must be so proud 💪

No fully seated government, means no stability = No RV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Parliamentary Finance: Budget has achieved a surplus of 16 trillion dinars

17:39 - 11/05/2019
%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/05/11/405679/

Information / Baghdad ..

A member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Majida Tamimi, Saturday, the important financial data and the balance remaining after the funding of current and investment budgets.

"The current budget ratio reached 95.7 percent and the salary ratio was 65.9 percent, which is very high," al-Tamimi said in a statement received.

Tamimi added that "the proportion of the investment budget amounted to 4.2%, while the proportion of oil revenues 94.5% compared to 5.4% for non-oil revenues, which means modest contribution of non-oil revenues, which makes the funding of the budget vulnerable to fluctuations resulting from the change in prices Oil ".

Al-Tamimi called for "comprehensive review of the laws legislated after 2003 to review the fairness of the distribution of incomes, as well as activating and supporting the private sector and creating an environment conducive to its development."

Tamimi pointed to "the ministerial platform of the government, which stressed the encouragement and stimulation of the investment environment in all sectors and the market economy," indicating that "the value of the balance of the remaining total income and the balance of the first period and after the financing of current and investment budgets amounted to 16.08 trillion dinars."

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Artitech said:

It just makes you sick when you think about all the service members that have been killed or injured over there, plus all the money spent! These Iraq crooks could careless!

:twothumbs: I VERY MUCH Agree, Artitech, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

THAT IS A VERY SERIOUS REASON I ALMOST DID NOT ENTER THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment!!!

I CAN NOT imagine profiting off my fellow service person's death, maiming, or injury(ies).

Then I realized purchasing Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar would mean more USD for Iraq AND the potential for achieving the purpose for Iraq AND the rest of the World. THEIR ingratitude, THOUGH, is UNBELIEVABLE AND seemingly ANTAGONISTIC. Realistically, a Safe, Secure, Stable, AND Sovereign Iraq benefits EVERYBODY ESPECIALLY with the "opiate" "of" "prosperity".

WHO, pray tell, REALLY KNOWS AND WHAT, pray tell, WILL GET Iraq UP AND RUNNING INTERNATIONALLY???!!!

I knew the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, WERE VERY prolific IN Iraq. UNTIL the BRAZEN defiance RECENTLY of the Bicraqi Iraqi, I HAD NOT realized HOW MUCH of a "choke" "hold" Iran HAS on Iraq.

It IS hard to imagine Iran HAS ANYTHING of significance to offer Iraq COMPARED TO The United States Of America. So, WHY, pray tell, the STOLID ALIGNMENT???!!!

Time MAY tell.

THERE ARE MANY moving parts INSIDE AND OUTSIDE Iraq WITH regional AND INTERNATIONAL Trade AND Foreign Investment THAT may be BABY the KEY Reason for the current push for the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, OUT OF Iraq.

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: I VERY MUCH Agree, Artitech, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

THAT IS A VERY SERIOUS REASON I ALMOST DID NOT ENTER THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment!!!

I CAN NOT imagine profiting off my fellow service person's death, maiming, or injury(ies).

Then I realized purchasing Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar would mean more USD for Iraq AND the potential for achieving the purpose for Iraq AND the rest of the World. THEIR ingratitude, THOUGH, is UNBELIEVABLE AND seemingly ANTAGONISTIC. Realistically, a Safe, Secure, Stable, AND Sovereign Iraq benefits EVERYBODY ESPECIALLY with the "opiate" "of" "prosperity".

WHO, pray tell, REALLY KNOWS AND WHAT, pray tell, WILL GET Iraq UP AND RUNNING INTERNATIONALLY???!!!

I knew the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, WERE VERY prolific IN Iraq. UNTIL the BRAZEN defiance RECENTLY of the Bicraqi Iraqi, I HAD NOT realized HOW MUCH of a "choke" "hold" Iran HAS on Iraq.

It IS hard to imagine Iran HAS ANYTHING of significance to offer Iraq COMPARED TO The United States Of America. So, WHY, pray tell, the STOLID ALIGNMENT???!!!

Time MAY tell.

THERE ARE MANY moving parts INSIDE AND OUTSIDE Iraq WITH regional AND INTERNATIONAL Trade AND Foreign Investment THAT may be BABY the KEY Reason for the current push for the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, OUT OF Iraq.

Go Moola Nova!

What makes me so angry is in 1978 we started training to go to somewhere in the Middle East. In 1979 it became very evident who the target was. I really couldn’t believe the USAF was still teaching the Iranians to fly and maintain air craft even though it was the F-4 ! Still a bad ass aircraft! Little did we know what a coward chicken $h!+ was the Commander and Chief! This despicable human being left our personal there prisoners for over a year! Plus a failed crazy mission to try and rescue them!! If he would have turned us loose on those sorry miserable despicable  human beings in 1979, we would not be in this situation NOW! We would have done them just like we did in Iraq!!  We kicked there A$$ in short order! Unfortunately the Air Force doesn’t discuss war strategy with Buck Sgt.s!!! To bad a lot of lost training went down the tubes , thanks you no good coward Jimmy Carter!! I hate his guts as bad as Jane Fonda!! Case closed!:salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, Artitech said:

What makes me so angry is in 1978 we started training to go to somewhere in the Middle East. In 1979 it became very evident who the target was. I really couldn’t believe the USAF was still teaching the Iranians to fly and maintain air craft even though it was the F-4 ! Still a bad ass aircraft! Little did we know what a coward chicken $h!+ was the Commander and Chief! This despicable human being left our personal there prisoners for over a year! Plus a failed crazy mission to try and rescue them!! If he would have turned us loose on those sorry miserable despicable  human beings in 1979, we would not be in this situation NOW! We would have done them just like we did in Iraq!!  We kicked there A$$ in short order! Unfortunately the Air Force doesn’t discuss war strategy with Buck Sgt.s!!! To bad a lot of lost training went down the tubes , thanks you no good coward Jimmy Carter!! I hate his guts as bad as Jane Fonda!! Case closed!:salute:

:salute: !!!Artitech!!! :salute:

THANK YOU FINE SIR!!! FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY!!!

YEP!!!

You ARE EXCEPTIONALLY Articulate, Artitech, on why MY BLOOD BOILS ON THIS ISSUE AND former Prez'dent Flimsy Carter!!!

Did You mean the 79 F-14 Tomcats (instead of the F-4 Phantom) of which 40 are assessed to be operational NOW?

By the ineptness OR design of former Prez'dent Flimsy Carter???!!!

I am more AND more inclined to believe former Prez'dent Flimsy Carter WAS A KEY OPERATIVE TO THE PLAN!!!

Former Prez'dent George H. W. "Poppy" Bush ALSO "went" "missing" THE ENTIRE four (4) years of former Prez'dent Flimsy Carter's Prez'dency.

Let's see.

Hmmmmmm.....................

Afghanistan started in nominally 1979 AND the CIA WAS KEY in supporting the mujahideen (a.k.a. "Muj") to STOP the Soviets FROM "gaining" "access" "to" "a" "warm" "water" "port".

OR.......................................

Could it REALLY be the Soviets WERE interested in a piece of the Old Silk Road Pie since Afghanistan is VERY RICH IN RESOURCES OTHER THAN CRUDE OIL???

SO........................................

The Soviet confrontation SERVED THE PURPOSE TO FURTHER DISRUPT THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE Old Silk Road Agreement inked by former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung in circa 1972???!!!

Well, OK, let's NOT get started with the poppy fields AND heroin manufacturing facilities in Afghanistan ALL THESE years THAT APPEAR TO HAVE BEEN DECIMATED TODAY. Coupled with THAT, the "immigration" "revenge" SINCE the Afghani herion IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE TO ENTER ACROSS THE SOUTHERN BORDER!!!

I CAN NOT imagine Iran GOING SO INSANE in a short amount of time WITHOUT extensive COVERT ASSISTANCE FROM rouge entities of The United States Of America!!!

SO........................................

TOOLS were provided TO the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, to PERPETUALLY disrupt the Old Silk Road Agreement between former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung.

HOW IN THE WORLD COULD the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, DO what THEY are DOING FINANCIALLY WITHOUT the nominal 1979 TOOLS AND ASSISTANCE THROUGH TODAY???!!!

I suspect DRAMATIC ANNIHILATION of THESE TOOLS WILL BE VISIBLE IN DAYS!!!

Buh, Bye Insanians to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC!!!

:wave:   :wave:   :wave:

AGAIN, THANK YOU FINE SIR!!! FOR BEING SO STRAIGHTFORWARD!!!

:salute: !!!Artitech!!! :salute:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Botzwana said:

And US big picturers think differently from those up above.

Botz, I would like to think I am one of the big pictures people you speak about. I bought my first million Dinar while working in Baghdad in 2004 an bought my last Dinar 3 weeks ago an have a bid to buy more right now.

As you can tell I am all in with the Dinar RV but come on man, you’re really not into that Okie crowd that’s gonna RV every day are you? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Artitech said:

Hanio Jane

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, DoD said:

Botz, I would like to think I am one of the big pictures people you speak about. I bought my first million Dinar while working in Baghdad in 2004 an bought my last Dinar 3 weeks ago an have a bid to buy more right now.

As you can tell I am all in with the Dinar RV but come on man, you’re really not into that Okie crowd that’s gonna RV every day are you? 

:twothumbs: I Would NOT Get Hung Up On ANY "modern" "inferences", DoD, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

WAY back in 2004, I knew a guy that chose to go to Iraq in the The United States Of America Army. At the time, the circumstances seemed a little odd. HOWEVER, years LATER, I understood WHY he did what he did. Looks like You did, too, AND that is WHY You are HERE!!! :twothumbs:

I think YOU ALL have a BETTER "boots" "on" THE "ground" THAN ANY ONE ELSE SINCE YOU "been" "there" "done" THAT!!!

Before I first got INTO THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment, I looked at a WHOLE BUNCH OF THINGS. I QUICKLY UNDERSTOOD some of the RELATED issues WITH "historical" "events" AND WHY THEY ARE SO CRITICAL TO TODAY.

I did NOT know EVERYTHING necessary BUT ONLY knew the LIKELY contributors I see IN the news TODAY. SO, HOW, pray tell, much IS ENOUGH???!!!

MY (NOTE: MY) belief IS THIS ReInstatement of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar HAS TO OCCUR AT A VERY UNLIKELY TIME TO PREVENT ELECTRONIC SPECULATION CIRCUMVENTING THE BENEFIT OF THE ReInstatement. Like BEFORE the ReInstatement.

SO......................................................

ANYTIME could be the RIGHT TIME.

I think,THOUGH, the Insanian, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, choke hold on the Bicraqi Iraqi IS A HUGE ISSUE AND IS NOW BEING DEALT WITH.

Funding IS the KEY issue.

Once the funds are TERMINATED, WHAT, pray tell, ARE the Insanians going to do???!!!

INITIATE a Nuclear War???!!!

Even the Europeans WILL BE COMPELLED TO SHUT DOWN the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC.

I am not a part of any group other than HERE. I just look at the information and draw MY OWN (NOTE: MY OWN) conclusions AND share what I see COMBINED WITH historical events. I DO NOT think OTHER sources have ANY MORE "inside" "information" OR "understanding" BECAUSE ANY "insider" WOULD BE A THREAT TO THE INTERESTS TO BRING Iraq TO AN INTERNATIONAL STATUS for INTERNATIONAL TRADE via the Old, er, NEW Silk Road AND OTHERWISE!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Now that you mention the F-14 I do remember the AF bringing the new planes in. At that time I was leaving the US Readiness Command for the Alaskan Air Command ! There  I was on Security of new radar stations till I mustered out! I really liked Alaska,  it is a very beautiful state! I would have liked to have been a cowboy there, but my heart will always be in Texas! You can take me out of Texas but you can never take the Texas out of me! Thanks Again Synopsis for your  comments and knowledge of this investment you share with us here at DV! Not to forget Yota 691 thank you too! JMHO 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Gracias bro!  I cannot wait to be on the other side of this.  I want to visit 40 of the 50 states.  Be like Adamthewoo!  HE is a youtuber that does van life and récords his adventures.  It looks like so much fun.  I already bought the van.  To trick it out down here in Mexico would be around a thousand bucks.  60k in the u.s.

That sounds like a great plan and quite an adventure! But I’m curious, which 10 states are you skipping...?

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary Planning: The supplementary budget targets the fiscal deficit for 2019