Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Planning: The supplementary budget targets the fiscal deficit for 2019

19 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

DV,  16 Trillion Dinar / 16 Billion Dollar Surplus is Excellent.....Come on CBI pull the darn trigger asap....😁😁

GO RV / RI

And, that 16T is from a very leaky bucket. How much would it be with the auctions gone!?

• Upvote 3

Ever ask yourself, “ Hey self, how come you ain’t a savvy crook like this mob ?” 

...and the answer is obvious: “ Because you’d get caught and do Life in some filthy cockroach infested prison with a male cell mate 6’8” wearing Blue Eye Shadow, Red Lip Gloss named LOLA. “

( I Don’t have to explain what comes next, do I ? ) :eek:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

54 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Ever ask yourself, “ Hey self, how come you ain’t a savvy crook like this mob ?” 

...and the answer is obvious: “ Because you’d get caught and do Life in some filthy cockroach infested prison with a male cell mate 6’8” wearing Blue Eye Shadow, Red Lip Gloss named LOLA. “

Lmao!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

No, you don’t have to explain what comes next but please do ... we need your whacky sense of humour to lighten dark days .. 😊

• Thanks 1

On 5/12/2019 at 12:43 PM, Botzwana said:

No I am not.  BUT I am not negative and making fun of this thing either like others do.   I dont listen to Okie or TNT etc.  I aint crazy.  But I do follow my private group and re read their Intel whenever it comes to me.  What they say makes sense.  I dont think the Bro duo here are pumpers either.  I just think they are trying to be positive.  I mean I could be down in the mouth...and complain how Iraq leaders are stupid lazy etc.  But what does that kind of talk get ya?  It is a downer to read adults be like that.  A buzzkill.  I would rather be positive.  Heck, Adam hasnt said a year away even.  And I dont think he pumps.  I just try to look at the bright side of this because it could be SO easy to be down.  Remember how Laidback used to be.  He used to be the dinar cheerleader.  Every year GO RV GO JANUARY 20 and whatever.  Then one reads other dinar sites and you see the negativity there.  I mean if something depresses people SO much, I would take a break.  Smoke a blunt.  Right now my wife and I are doing stuff in anticipation of this.  WE have been committed to working out 6 days a week.  Getting our minds and bodies prepared to do van life.  We just need this to happen in order to do it.  But in the meantime we have work to do.

There you go again dear Botzwana,

So, In your opinion been realistic and objective means been negative?

I advice you to read the full pdf 137 pages of the IMF-SBA 2016-2019 but you didn’t 

pay attention to my advice.

iraq has accomplished a lot in the last years but still work to do in many different areas.

I understand some people prefer to read sugar coated comments make them feel good.

Do you remember my post “Why I believe our wait will take a little longer” from 

March 10th 2019 Guess what 2 month later and No RV yet.

With all due respect 

I would like to know what the Positives Bro’s and you have to say about this?

I WANT THE RV LIKE YOU AND AND THE REST OF THE DV COMMUNITY.

GO RV SOONER THAN LATER

GO $1:1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

So Laidback,  you dont feel it is negative in EVERY single post to say it is going to be a year or 5 out?  EVERY single post from you and your followers are like that.  Yeah, we get it.  WE MORE THAN GET IT.  So...……..why ya gotta keep saying it every post?  THAT turns it into a negative thing.  Dont you see the difference?  It is like the second coming of Jesus.  Some Christians are waiting every day for it to occur.  Does it help when a negative Nancy has to tell them EVERYDAY no it is not coming now.  Maybe in 6 years?   

How come you were not ¨realistic¨ years ago when you said GO RV this year every post?

We all loved happy laidback.   Darkside laidback is a frickin drag.

First, I didn’t say it is going to be a year or 5 years. I said, a good window of opportunity 

is third quarter of 2019 first quarter of 2020.

Second, I was not realistic years ago because. I didn’t take the time to read the IMF SBA reviews... reading that information was eye opening.

Third, you should be writing novelas you love Drama.

I’m positive realistic and objective.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We can list all the things that need to happen before the rv...but none of that matters because when this thing pops, most of us if not all are gonna be saying...what the #$/^&& just happened. I stick with what I believe is needed for the rv to occur..and that is the FML. There is that prophecy  i mentioned in my previous post which I don't know if I believe it but I already gave my reason why if ever US or Israel bombs Iran. Bro, keep the positivity going n never change bro cause me n bro are right there behind u. Cheers n all dvers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

I would like to know what the Positives Bro’s and you have to say about this?

u are correct it did not RV yet...BUT the news have been absolutely outstanding and we are allowed to be happy about that ...believe what u want to believe we respect that nobody is forcing our OPINION on anyone here....this is not a debate and i don't feel like arguing so take care and lets go IRAQ

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, navira said:

Totally agree bro...let's break out that champagne bottle, haha.cheers bro n all

9 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

of course bro haha lets go

You better becarful drinking all that Champagne or you will be one of 2 things

1: lose a liver

2: Need to remorgage your house to pay for it al... :) 

Me. I stick to beer  ;)

GO IRAQ,  GO RV !!

pp

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

No, you don’t have to explain what comes next but please do ... we need your whacky sense of humour to lighten dark days .. 😊

Once upon a time there was a Beautiful Princess that lived in a house with 7 Dwarves . . . Hhmm, better not go there. Okay . . . ( god I'm gonna be in so much trouble if I don't get this right ).

If you're familiar at all with the 60's rockers The Kinks . . . and for some STOOPID reason I can't bring it ( the video ) over - Davis bring the Kinks video " LOLA " over and you won't be confused any longer ( We hope  :praying: ).

Now, the Shorter version for understanding the sexually dysfunctionally ( for some/for others it's the norm ) challenged; here it is - No Turkey Gobbling and NO & I mean absolutely NO going IN through the OUT DOOR. 

:wave: ( the stuff you learn growing up in Los Angeles )

5 hours ago, davis411 said:

Yes please explain

me very confused 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

You better becarful drinking all that Champagne or you will be one of 2 things

1: lose a liver

2: Need to remorgage your house to pay for it al... :) 

Me. I stick to beer  ;)

GO IRAQ,  GO RV !!

pp

Uh . . . anyone up for mushrooms, peyote and of course a Beer Chaser ( & some Pink Floyd ? ) That would be quite a " Party Foul " without the Beer.

I stayed well clear of the LSD, unlike Nancy Pelosi who appears to be still taking a tab or 2 a day even now. 

Probably get some some rubies on this one. . . and frankly I don't give a Shooby Doobie :cheesehead:

• Haha 2

A parliamentary move to pass a "supplementary budget" after June

Tuesday 21 May 2019 53

http://alsabaah.iq/9039/توجه-برلماني-لتمرير-موازنة-تكميلية-بعد-حزيران
 image.png.630efee1b80b2a978f97005ad5bcd01a.png
Baghdad / Omar Abdul Latif

Members of the House of Representatives expect to approve a "supplementary budget" for the current year, after June next, in order to improve the infrastructure in the provinces, while linking other MPs passed by the rise in oil prices.
A member of the Committee for Services and Reconstruction Parliamentary Abbas Abeer Aifari for "morning": "The Commission is seeking to study the implementation of projects assigned to service ministries, for the purpose of preparing a supplementary budget to improve the service side, especially infrastructure projects in the provinces," explaining that "most of those The governorates suffer from the absence of treatment units for the different types of waste, as they are thrown into rivers, which affects the environment and health in the lives of citizens and have more impact in the southern provinces as the end of
Rivers ".
For its part, the member of the parliamentary finance committee, special Dulaimi that "the House of Representatives will approve a supplementary budget after the month of June next," explained in a statement to "morning", "The high oil prices will contribute to the preparation of that budget, which can include paragraphs neglected by the general budget State ".
While "the member of the Finance Committee, MP Abdul Hadi al-Saadawi, in a statement to" morning "," the possibility of approving a supplementary budget for the year 2019 or not, "but to achieve this" a financial abundance caused by high oil prices in the global market, "explaining Said that
"in the event that the abundance occurred, the government will send the draft supplementary budget bill to the House of Representatives for approval."

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary Planning: The supplementary budget targets the fiscal deficit for 2019