Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MilitiaMan's Friday Afternoon Opinions - 5/03/2019

5-3-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Laundry list of thoughts of mine why we are going to the Bank so very soon, imo1) The Parliamentary Finance Committee is moving in the current legislative session to develop mechanisms to change the monetary policies in the country, in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq, aimed at raising the dinar exchange rate and maintaining the stability of inflation." ~ March 20, 2019.." "the change will raise the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies while maintaining the stability of inflation In the country"."  2) Mahdi stated that before June he would increase purchase power for the citizens...(post 1 of 3)... 

5-3-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ... 3) An article from the Basra Branch of the CBI, told us that they were to facilitate exchange trade with all groups of currency. The spoke of lower denominations and small category notes, and all groups!! ...IRAQ TRADE BANK to be operational, as the first international bank of Iraq, in Riyad Saudi Arabia come mid May4) Alak has been promoted to Vice President of current session and the President of the AMF in the next session to follow.  5) Alak was recently in Erbil at a new Bank with what looks like him giving education on currency that has different coloring, etc. They don't need education on old notes...(post 2 of 3)... 

5-3-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan  ... 6) IMF at least twice has addressed their exchange rate to be in line with international standards.imo  7) IMF talking about changing the currency auctions or effectively ceasing them as we know them.  8 ) Article from the CBI talking about a unified Arab Currency! 9) ISX to be linking with the Nsadaq. 10) Financial Inclusion was a success to date.  Those are a few thoughts that come to mind. Most all the items above have no validity while the IQD is at a program rate.  I'll be watching the out come from Mahdi in France. Mahdi and Abadi were involved in the Paris Club. So lets see if Mahdi brings home the kittens.. lol...IMO.! ...(post 3 of 3).

:salute:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 7

I'm not a fan of MilitiaMan at all, I've always viewed him as a pumper.  But this is a nice long list of just some of the things Iraq has accomplished recently.  Very Encouraging!  I just gotta feel like we're close.  But with Ramadan starting Monday, unless we get super lucky this Sunday, I think we'll probably have to wait for June.  But I will say, I'd love to be proven wrong!

Thanks for bringing this over.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

14 hours ago, KristiD said:

I'm not a fan of MilitiaMan at all, I've always viewed him as a pumper.  But this is a nice long list of just some of the things Iraq has accomplished recently.  Very Encouraging!  I just gotta feel like we're close.  But with Ramadan starting Monday, unless we get super lucky this Sunday, I think we'll probably have to wait for June.  But I will say, I'd love to be proven wrong!

Thanks for bringing this over.

Would have to agree. I said earlier it is as if they were planing a "Coming Out Party". 

• Upvote 4