Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Facebook Purges Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Milo, Laura Loomer And More | 'Dangerous Individuals'

What happened to free speech.  I guess that only applies to the Left.  One of those that are banned should take their case to the Supreme Court.  If FB is going to ban Conservatives by claiming hate speech then the same should apply to the Left.  

I dont use FB, the guy that runs it is creepy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

What is a good alternative for FB ? Also I agree that FB should be sued all the way to SCOTUS for violation of these peoples freedom of speech. With a undefined standard as to what amounts to hate speech, that is applied equally to all parties. Time to regulate these sites now that they have such a large customer base and associated influence in the USA. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

I got banned temporarily on FB due to hate speach. I said, people that cross our boarder illegally are criminals, and criminals are separated from their children.  I am doing the immigration paperwork for my wife  and 2 girls and we have been separated from the girls for 2 Christmas's and 2 birthdays. I guess our government thinks my 13 and 15 year old step daughter's are threats. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Something similar happened to my brother. Married an American girl, Went through all the legal steps to get her to Canada- 8 years later........ His neighbour, an Illigal from Pakistan, gets granted Imunity and can legally stay AND get a job. He sneaks his wife,kids, 2 brothers, sister and all their kids into Canada. They get granted Imunity AND collect welfare, medical and free college. Time Frame ?

2 YEARS !!!

Do I sound PIS*ED ? :angry:  Ya you could say so. That said, I do understand jg1. An honest person is not looked upon favorably in either of our countries.

pp

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Something similar happened to my brother. Married an American girl, Went through all the legal steps to get her to Canada- 8 years later........ His neighbour, an Illigal from Pakistan, gets granted Imunity and can legally stay AND get a job. He sneaks his wife,kids, 2 brothers, sister and all their kids into Canada. They get granted Imunity AND collect welfare, medical and free college. Time Frame ?

2 YEARS !!!

Do I sound PIS*ED ? :angry:  Ya you could say so. That said, I do understand jg1. An honest person is not looked upon favorably in either of our countries.

pp

Novascosia, I believe my my grandmother's from. I think we are related. Lol.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

LOL, ya never know :)  Oh and by the way, it's spelled Nova Scotia  :)

At least you spell as bad as I do. :peace:

pp

Ya, hahahahahahahahha. 

Bet you cant sing either.  My sister and I sing together like dogs howling. 

Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2