Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More Proof...Those Lying Gurus.

Luigi1

Luigi says...OK who's lying? IMO.

Those lying Gurus, every last one of them. Iraq has not met conditions of Article 8. Corruption still rules.

The IQD is not Int'l. CBI auctions have not stopped. The USD is still on the streets in Iraq. The Petrol Dollar is still king. Iraq has not completed all MR reform.

Say what you want. Iraq RV/RI is not as close as the Gurus would lead us to believe. GOI may have to wait until after Ramadan to fill empty Cabinet positions.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

5-2-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn   [Most of Iraq's revenue is petrodollars]  ...they have been paying in petro dollars all this time, they will continue to do that until they change their currency, I don't see that happening for a while. They have a lot to get done before they can do that IMO.  I'm getting more convinced that we won't see these this year. but you never know.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

5-2-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn  I'm getting more convinced that we won't see these this year.

Weegie - U And Ur Sweet Larry-kin’s Should Go Elope And Then Come Back And Bother Us Next Year ! :o 

Now Hop To It ...

A-Gem-of-a-Jam_small.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

They must have been good meds they gave him !

And good morning (evening) Betty. Maybe Luigi has discovered the resume'

for being a good guru, like MarkZzzzzzz. :lol:

Related image
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

More proof the Gurus are lying to us...

This is the very same old re-gurgitated blast from the past TNT runs every year, 6 years in a row,  right before Ramadan.

The only thing he changes is the PM name & the date.

3/5/2019  TNT Tony (Tweet) 

This morning on Iraq tv they are reporting that all citizens will have their purchasing power before June and that is a correct statement Mandi saying Iraq moving in a positive manner.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

This is the very same old re-gurgitated blast from the past TNT runs every year, 6 years in a row

Weegie - Maybe U Should Just Keep Adding These To The Same Continuous Garbage Compost Thread (Like In The News Section) Since U’ve Been The One Hauling Over Their Recycled Manure For The Past 6 Yrs ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

Back in January, Judy stated all 30 Paymasters paid & now liquid. Now we are up to all 122 Paymasters.

We should be up to all 1 million paymasters by year's end.

2/5/2019  Judy Lyington's Note: 
Everything needed for the RV/GCR has been completed, all 122 Paymaster accounts were liquid, banks had locked-in rates that were trading live, exchange centers were on Standby High Alert, problems holding this up have been resolved and the new Iraqi Dinar Note was live in-country and said to be international by Thurs. May 2.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for all the info guys.  I too am sick of hearing how the RV is happening every Fri. or this weekend or "they want to get it done before Easter or before June." Good thing I don't take it to heart or else I would be in the looney bin.  Why can't they just stick to the facts and news and stop trying to get us riled up. Now, I skip their posts except for Adam's.  Have a great weekend all.☺️

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

On 5/3/2019 at 2:38 PM, Luigi1 said:

Back in January, Judy stated all 30 Paymasters paid & now liquid. Now we are up to all 122 Paymasters.

We should be up to all 1 million paymasters by year's end.

2/5/2019  Judy Lyington's Note: 
Everything needed for the RV/GCR has been completed, all 122 Paymaster accounts were liquid, banks had locked-in rates that were trading live, exchange centers were on Standby High Alert, problems holding this up have been resolved and the new Iraqi Dinar Note was live in-country and said to be international by Thurs. May 2.

But you're one of their chief mouthpieces, Luigi so if they're a bunch of liars, where does that leave you??!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

31 minutes ago, miquel said:

But you're one of their chief mouthpieces, Luigi so if they're a bunch of liars, where does that leave you??!

But yet people cant ignore his threads and post to them, so his subject matter floats to the top of all the others. Go figure.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

Exactly jg1. I have said this very thing numerous times so in essance miquel as well as others are just as much to blame. If you don't like it, don't go there or comment.

Misery loves company.

pp

I don't dislike Luigi's contributions. I read them with relish! I was pointing the irony of Luigi calling his, can we say, employers, "liars"? 

Its classic.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

On 5/3/2019 at 10:46 AM, Luigi1 said:

This is the very same old re-gurgitated blast from the past TNT runs every year, 6 years in a row,  right before Ramadan.

The only thing he changes is the PM name & the date.

3/5/2019  TNT Tony (Tweet) 

This morning on Iraq tv they are reporting that all citizens will have their purchasing power before June and that is a correct statement Mandi saying Iraq moving in a positive manner.

Not lying to me, because I don’t read or pay attention to their  :bs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Do they really think we don't remember the same stuff that they posted before. I have stopped reading cause I am sick of the so called 800 numbers that a certain guru keeps talking about. Oh well, I laugh at some of it. Do those numbers even exist!!!🙄🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1