Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 1 May 2019

Adam Montana

22 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I'll be making another post to further explain my stance. Expect it Friday or Saturday.

Aah-ha, boss. I can read between the lines. :lol: 

All dressed up for an RV party and things are pointing UP!!  LOL.

Related image

Hmmmm. Saturday, you say ??

• Haha 3

On 5/1/2019 at 12:49 PM, davis411 said:

Ok

i can get there in 48 hrs

i will be stealth

like the darkness at night

i will report after I get a bowl of camel balls soup

thanks

for positive input 

You ARE the Camel Balls soup,  dummy.

But don't dress up for the occasion.  It"ll be fine.

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 2

Abdul Mahdi reveals the most prominent files in Paris

%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8

information / Baghdad ..

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, Iraq'sefforts to restore the role of Baghdad as a place of peace to meet the various parties, and that Iraq is a stabilizing element in the region and the world, indicating that he discussed during his visit to France files reconstruction and arming and training of the armed forces.

"France has always stood with Iraq andhas received a lot of Iraqis, a country of asylum, and we appreciate the difficulties and sacrifices it makes," Abdul-Mahdi said at a joint news conference in Paris with French President Emmanuel Macaron.

"Since the plane landed on the land of France, we felt a special feeling and ancient historical ties that link us to France, which is hundreds of years old," he said, noting that the French people are good people and full of culture, knowledge and love for others.

"We have fought together and we have been pushed out on the ground, but we are still seeking to return," he said. " Baghdadi's recent speech points to this fact, which requires continued cooperation not only between Iraq andFrance,

He pointed out that "the unity among the countries of the world are those who helped to achieve victory on the daisy , and if we give up, we will give Daish the field to carry out more killings and crimes"

He added that "our presence in France is to follow up and achieve a lot of files that matured during the past years on the security, military, cultural and economic levels. Today we have a paper that outlines the strategic relations between Iraq and France and contains general principles. And the development, "notingthat" the situation in Iraq is developing positively at all levels, when the security situation improves, the political situation improves and this has to do with the unity that exists in Iraq, if not for the cooperation of everyone for the victory of terrorism, and we are keen on "This unity is trying to preserve it and reflects a great political unity in the country," he said, adding that the relations between Baghdad and Erbil are now at their best.

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Kurdistan Oil Best Alternative to Iranian Crude for Turkey: Report

Basnews English 03/05/2019 - 17:29 Published in Reports
Kurdistan Oil Best Alternative to Iranian Crude for Turkey: Report

Turkey could take into consideration the Kurdistan oil to feed its refineries as it is being forced under US sanctions to distance form Iran when it comes to oil, according to a report by Iraq House Institute for Strategic Studies.

The United States announced late in April that it will not prolong a waiver for Iranian oil buyers, and that they should await sanctions if continue importing oil from Iran while Tehran is Sanctioned.

Turkey, is among the countries that is now struggling to find a solution as it is heavily dependent on Iranian oil. The report argues that Ankara is looking for an alternative now, but it may not find a better solution than approaching Kurdistan Region.

Technically, Turkish state-owned refineries are all managed by Tüpraş. They are designed to suit heavy oil such as Iranian crude. If Turkey is forced to purchase a different type of crude, then it will need to adjust the liquidation process which requires an additional cost.

A suitable substitute to Iranian oil for Turkey is the Russia’s heavy Ural oil or Kurdistan's heavy and medium oil. The former is geographically farther from Turkey and costly. Remains the oil from Kurdistan Region, which is possibly the best option, as the report points out.

After 2014 and following Baghdad’s new measures to cut Kurdistan Region’s share from the federal budget, and while the Kurds were leading a costly war against the Islamic State, Erbil began exporting oil to the international market via Turkey’s Ceyhan port. Additionally, there is a pipeline that connects oil-rich Kirkuk province to Turkey.

Despite the fact that the Turkey, at the wake of political tensions, did not purchase Kurdistan Region’s oil itself, it, however, allowed the flow to continue via its ports. Now, that the political tensions between Ankara and Erbil are easing, and while Turkey is in need of an alternative to Iranian oil, the crude from Kurdistan Region and Kirkuk could be purchased and used by Turkey itself.

On the other hand, Erbil-Baghdad relations are reviving fast in the past few months. They sides said they are eagerly working on a roadmap that could resolve their disputes pertaining to oil and budget. Therefore, the Iraqi central government, also, can take into consideration an increase to its oil production in Kirkuk and export it via Kurdistan Region’s pipeline to Turkey.

• Upvote 6

It's no different then some of you saying "it's about to happen " everyday.  I've been hearing that for the last 5 years from multiple people. Guess what. it hasn't happened.  It's just their opinion. They are entitled to express it no matter whether you agree with it or not.  Does it really bother you that much that they express their opinion? Can you guarantee that it will happen in the near future?  No one knows when it will happen.  So as of this time everyone one is right until proven otherwise.  

But the longer we are here the ones that  say it will be longer are right.  But I'd bet every one of  them would love to be proven wrong.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, cranman said:

It's no different then some of you saying "it's about to happen " everyday.  I've been hearing that for the last 5 years from multiple people. Guess what. it hasn't happened.  It's just their opinion. They are entitled to express it no matter whether you agree with it or not.  Does it really bother you that much that they express their opinion? Can you guarantee that it will happen in the near future?  No one knows when it will happen.  So as of this time everyone one is right until proven otherwise.  

But the longer we are here the ones that  say it will be longer are right.  But I'd bet every one of  them would love to be proven wrong.

I like the ones where they say ( we are getting closer ) ....  yup everyday we are getting closer heck we have been getting closer for years and years and years.  It would be nice if this did RV..  I may be a negative Nellie but I have been invested in this for 14 years.  Cranman I got your back.  I am like you I can't blow smoke because it makes people feel warm inside. I post how I feel just like those who post how they feel about this speculative investment.  So being negative or positive we all should be able to Express how we feel.  And Botzwana you feel free to post how you feel too. I wont fault you for it and you dont fault me for my post.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1