Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is the IMF's problem with Iraq ?

I agree with everyone the need of a fully seated government. But at the same time . Some Countries and companies and their investment wealth are pouring into Iraq signing contracts . They may not be a able to ri yet without the full government,  SBA and a few other things . But these foreighn investments , return of stolen cash and assets have got to be putting Inflation Pressure on the CBI to do something with the exchange even if it's not the ri / RV yet . ( heck fire , inflation might be one of the things that help to trigger this event ? )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

If we realistically look at Iraq and how they go about there business, it would appear rather obvious.

They are extramly inexperienced in running a country effectivly for one. A number of seior people so so engrossed with stealing what there " mind set " says is "their fair share " that the rest falls by the way side.

Numerous companies world wide are use to opperating at a professional level that is not readily available in Iraq. They advance rather caustiously and with good reason in their dealings with Iraq as there is a continuios pushing and shoving to get to the front of the line to shove their outstreached hand in companies faces looking for a bribe. In the minds of Iraqi's, this is an acceptable way to do business.

pp

Also PP we have take into consideration the all banks including the CBI are owned/controlled by global entitities that also control how the strings are pulled in any situation and it is usually to the betterment of their wealth and not the average citizen who blindly trusts that they are being looked after and all is good.. The rich get rich and the poor get poorer and the middle class is slowly being squeezed into oblivion .. JMO 

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

On 5/3/2019 at 4:42 PM, blueskyline said:

I agree with everyone the need of a fully seated government. But at the same time . Some Countries and companies and their investment wealth are pouring into Iraq signing contracts . They may not be a able to ri yet without the full government,  SBA and a few other things . But these foreighn investments , return of stolen cash and assets have got to be putting Inflation Pressure on the CBI to do something with the exchange even if it's not the ri / RV yet . ( heck fire , inflation might be one of the things that help to trigger this event ? )

Here some good news at least, but iffy because nothing has been heard from the IMF.

The last month for the observance periods goes through the end of March 2019 as outlined in the agreement. The report is then to be made available on or after June 15, 2019. This is circumspect because we should have heard at least something since November 2017, the last mention of the third review by the IMF.  We'll know if the government not being seated played a factor whether a press release is issued, by the latest, in August/September. (It has usually been the second week of August)

What does this mean?

Something like a press release should come out after that time, but in the past, it has come out in August. This does not, I reiterate does not, I will say again, does not (okay I said it three times. need I say it again?) This does not mean the RV will happen on this date. When I have said "after 2019" means: after Dec 31 11:59:59 PM Baghdad time. IF the final report comes out in August, the next window will be at the end of September/beginning of October when the new quarter begins. I highly doubt that that is likely even if the stars align. The next window will be January, again highly unlikely as I believe if they get the okay fro the IMF they will begin their "delete the zeros" program in which will begin the approval process of Chapter 8 and finally an RV. Shabibi has stated how long this process will take. If we hear they start the delete the zeros program in January 2020, then we are on the downhill side of things. Another indication will be another bump in the cost of the dinar at that time. Look for more delete the zeros articles to start popping up right before or after Christmas into beginning Jan.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 5/1/2019 at 9:46 AM, blueskyline said:

I think it will all happen at the same time . Suddenly and all together . In a soon type of flash .....? I think of the article from a few days ago of President Salehs private meeting to make  significant changes and re arrange positions. and a few other things.

That could take them month's or the entire 2019.  They don't like sharing with any other tribe! What they doing with the auction's is lining the elders pockets, then theirs, and maybe to their people.   Jmo!

• Thanks 1