Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is the IMF's problem with Iraq ?

First, it is important to know that the problem of the IMF is not with Iraq, but with the policies of state institutions (POLITITIONS)in Iraq, which are considered inefficient in managing the economy of the country(CORRUPTION), which forced the country to borrow time after time(STEAL).

I would like to add, corrupt polititions need to be hung or their hands cut off or both..

Translation in parentheses!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Makes me wonder if these morons are not forming a complete government on purpose.  This way they can continue the auctions and steal more money.

If they form the full government, they might have to stop the auctions, stop the corruption, and RV the currency.

1 hour ago, WheresmyRV? said:

You could be right Floridian, holding up all progress to fill their greedy pockets with money.  

If this be true .... does sound very plausible knowing this mob .... their actions are despicable. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Theseus said:

Only if the government of Iraq is fully seated. Otherwise, the moon will rot before the cows come home.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the IMF-SBA 2016 / 2019

Totally agree with you.... No fully seated government..... No RV

A fully seated government means stability to the rest of the world.

Go fully seated government 

Go IMF-SBA

Go RV

Go $1:1

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

@Synopsis

Do you agree that a fully seated Government is required to RV the currency?

I never thought about it until Theseus mentioned it and Laid Back confirmed.

If this is so, what are your thoughts now, as to when this RV can ever happen?   :shrug:

Thank you.  

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the IMF-SBA 2016 / 2019

Totally agree with you.... No fully seated government..... No RV

A fully seated government means stability to the rest of the world.

Go fully seated government 

Go IMF-SBA

Go RV

Thank you LB ..Theseus and others.. yep your're right...till govertment be formed we can't anticipate anything...going to delete from my neuronal hard disk data that says RV tomorrow..that's no realistic...ok time for a deep breath...and be positive about next opportunity window...damned rollercoaster ..sometimes I don't know when Í cross the line between good judgment and insanity ...he he ¡  ..have a good time everybody  :)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, dinarin said:

Thank you LB ..Theseus and others.. yep your're right...till govertment be formed we can't anticipate anything...going to delete from my neuronal hard disk data that says RV tomorrow..that's no realistic...ok time for a deep breath...and be positive about next opportunity window...damned rollercoaster ..sometimes I don't know when Í cross the line between good judgment and insanity ...he he ¡  ..have a good time everybody  :)

You’re welcome dinarin,

Take a deep breath and seat back and relax. 

Iraq has accomplished a lot in the last years but still some work to do.

Our wait continues.

Go RV

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Floridian said:

Makes me wonder if these morons are not forming a complete government on purpose.  This way they can continue the auctions and steal more money.

If they form the full government, they might have to stop the auctions, stop the corruption, and RV the currency.

When I bought my Dinar back in 2008 Maliki was trying fully seat the Goverment now over 10 years on they still can’t get their act together ...

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

@Synopsis

Do you agree that a fully seated Government is required to RV the currency?

I never thought about it until Theseus mentioned it and Laid Back confirmed.

If this is so, what are your thoughts now, as to when this RV can ever happen?   :shrug:

Thank you.  

WHO, pray tell, REALLY Knows???!!!, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

:twothumbs: In My Opinion, NoviceInvestor (You Go, Girl, er, Sheila!!!) HAS a Good!!! Response!!!

27 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

When I bought my Dinar back in 2008 Maliki was trying fully seat the Goverment now over 10 years on they still can’t get their act together ...

When I ventured into THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment, I REALLY believed (AND Still DO) the ReInstatement would occur AT A VERY UNLIKELY TIME to prevent wild speculation minimizing OR eliminating the value of the ReInstatement.

SO.....................

WHO, pray tell, REALLY Knows the DRIVERS AND AGREEMENTS ACTUALLY Facilitaing the PURPOSES of the ReInstatement???!!!

WHEN, pray tell, has there EVER been a “fully” “formed” Bicraqi Iraqi GOI???!!!

Going back to 2012 OR 2013, WAS there a “fully” “formed” Bicraqi Iraqi GOI when Dr. Shabibi TRIED to ReInstate the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar???!!!

So, WHAT, pray tell, is ALL the fuss NOW???!!!

A few pesky AND comparatively measly “requirements” compared to the OVER ALL purpose to INCLUDE a Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement???!!!

The “transition”, to me, WILL be like “grinding” “some” “gears” RATHER THAN “shifting” ALL “gears” “smoothly”!!!

From a Masters Of Business Administration perspective going down the “tree”:

Vision

Mission

Objectives

Strategies

Tactics

SO.....................

EVERYTHING NEEDS to SUFFICIENTLY align to work RIGHT.

WHAT THAT “is”, WHO, pray tell, REALLY knows???!!!

NOBODY HERE ACTUALLY KNOWS!!!

THERE ARE VERY Learned AND Astute posters (:tiphat:) THAT may be BABY 100% CORRECT AND/OR NOTHING MAY EVER OCCUR!!!

The OVER REACHING DRIVERS, in my opinion, ECLIPSE the “tactical” facilitation AND the “tactics” WILL BE “rectified”!!!

In MY (NOTE: MY) opinion, WHAT “is” “involved” GOES FAR BEYOND just Iraq AND the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement!!!

THAT WAS (AND Still IS) my perspective WHEN I ventured into THIS Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Speculative Investment!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 9

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

WHO, pray tell, REALLY Knows???!!!, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

:twothumbs: In My Opinion, NoviceInvestor (You Go, Girl, er, Sheila!!!) HAS a Good!!! Response!!!

When I ventured into THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment, I REALLY believed (AND Still DO) the ReInstatement would occur AT A VERY UNLIKELY TIME to prevent wild speculation minimizing OR eliminating the value of the ReInstatement.

SO.....................

WHO, pray tell, REALLY Knows the DRIVERS AND AGREEMENTS ACTUALLY Facilitaing the PURPOSES of the ReInstatement???!!!

WHEN, pray tell, has there EVER been a “fully” “formed” Bicraqi Iraqi GOI???!!!

Going back to 2012 OR 2013, WAS there a “fully” “formed” Bicraqi Iraqi GOI when Dr. Shabibi TRIED to ReInstate the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar???!!!

So, WHAT, pray tell, is ALL the fuss NOW???!!!

A few pesky AND comparatively measly “requirements” compared to the OVER ALL purpose to INCLUDE a Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement???!!!

The “transition”, to me, WILL be like “grinding” “some” “gears” RATHER THAN “shifting” ALL “gears” “smoothly”!!!

From a Masters Of Business Administration perspective going down the “tree”:

Vision

Mission

Objectives

Strategies

Tactics

SO.....................

EVERYTHING NEEDS to SUFFICIENTLY align to work RIGHT.

WHAT THAT “is”, WHO, pray tell, REALLY knows???!!!

NOBODY HERE ACTUALLY KNOWS!!!

THERE ARE VERY Learned AND Astute posters (:tiphat:) THAT may be BABY 100% CORRECT AND/OR NOTHING MAY EVER OCCUR!!!

The OVER REACHING DRIVERS, in my opinion, ECLIPSE the “tactical” facilitation AND the “tactics” WILL BE “rectified”!!!

In MY (NOTE: MY) opinion, WHAT “is” “involved” GOES FAR BEYOND just Iraq AND the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement!!!

THAT WAS (AND Still IS) my perspective WHEN I ventured into THIS Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Speculative Investment!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Thanks for your response, Synopsis.

I just keep thinking - How can they sign all these contracts with all these countries and still maintain a programmed rate?

It just doesn't seem like other countries would accept the valueless fiat in return for goods and services.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I just keep thinking - How can they sign all these contracts with all these countries and still maintain a programmed rate?

It just doesn't seem like other countries would accept the valueless fiat in return for goods and services.

:twothumbs: Me TOO!!!, Floridian, AND ALL The Best!!! :tiphat:

The Bicraqi Iraqi SIGNING Contracts MEANS THEY ARE LEGITIMATE!!!

SO, HOW, pray tell, CAN the Bicraqi Iraqi BE "legitimate" WITH a "closed" "economy" "program" "rate" Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar, TOO???!!!

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin".

I THINK SOMETHIN', though!!!

WHY, pray tell, are ALL the Sand Box Occupants NOW ALL PLAYING NICE???!!!

Pretty Sure MOOLA, MOOLA, MOOLA IS INVOLVED!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

To answer this question, first recall Iraq had an SBA with the IMF in 2010 (see my previous post in this thread for the dates) to which when completed in 2012 Shabibi was let go from the CBI and the CBI was placed under the control of the cabinet and not the parliament (you can thank Maliki for securing a court ruling for this). The allegations against Shabibi have asserted he manipulated the exchange rate as the completion of this SBA with the IMF (something most people miss about when Shabibi TRIED to reinstate the dinar).  

The closest election to 2012 was the previous election in 2010. In June 2010, Iraq's parliament opened proceedings and it was not until an agreement was reached in November 2010 that a fully formed Iraqi government was seated.

The answer to the question was there a "fully" formed GOI when Dr. Shabibi tried to Reinstate the Iraqi dinar, is a resoundingly yes there was a fully formed Iraqi government at that time Shabib TRIED to reinstate the Iraqi dinar. 

Iraq held governate elections in 2013 and it wasn't until 2014 that parliamentary elections were held once again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

They have to end auctions, delete zeros and adjust rate if they are to create the fiscal space required to fund re nstruction...stock market is idle and reconstruction is slow...simply removing zeros will not create purchasing power or fiscal space required for banks to create loans and finance projects and reconstruction. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, screwball said:

They have to end auctions, delete zeros and adjust rate if they are to create the fiscal space required to fund re nstruction...stock market is idle and reconstruction is slow...simply removing zeros will not create purchasing power or fiscal space required for banks to create loans and finance projects and reconstruction. 

They don't have to do jack to rv as was evident when they RVd in 2015 (the dinar was technically rvd in 2015 just not in the direction that most want). They choose to do things to improve stability of the value behind the dinar when they rv is another matter altogether. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Floridian said:

Thanks for your response, Synopsis.

I think you'll find these countries and contractors are all being paid in USD....JMO

CL

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I think you'll find these countries and contractors are all being paid in USD....JMO

CL

Oh, please no, CL!

I thought they weren't going to use dollars anymore, but just use their own money.

If they use dollars, aren't they depleting their reserves?

How fast can they pile up those PetroDollars with all the billions they must spend to rebuild Iraq?

Lastly, if they are just signing the contracts now, the countries haven't been paid yet.  Hopefully, Iraq will revalue the Dinar and be able to pay other countries with their own currency.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Oh, please no, CL!

I thought they weren't going to use dollars anymore, but just use their own money.

If they use dollars, aren't they depleting their reserves?

How fast can they pile up those PetroDollars with all the billions they must spend to rebuild Iraq?

Lastly, if they are just signing the contracts now, the countries haven't been paid yet.  Hopefully, Iraq will revalue the Dinar and be able to pay other countries with their own currency.

I agree with you on this....but let me ask...?

If you were a foreign contractor today working in Iraq.....would you accept IQD?

Or sign a contract to be paid in IQD?

We have heard this same story on contractors and contacts for a very long time now.....

My belief is that until there is an actual change in value... contracts are awarded, and paid in USD.......just seems logical.....CL

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

If you were a foreign contractor today working in Iraq.....would you accept IQD?

If I were a foreign contractor, the only way I’d accept to be paid in IQD is if I had a written guarantee that the dinar was going to RV and I knew exactly the date & rate that was going to happen. And that would be letting a whole lot of people in on the scoop ahead of time. 😕

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Theseus said:

They don't have to do jack to rv as was evident when they RVd in 2015 (the dinar was technically rvd in 2015 just not in the direction that most want). They choose to do things to improve stability of the value behind the dinar when they rv is another matter altogether. 

Exactly... 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I agree with you on this....but let me ask...?

We have heard this same story on contractors and contacts for a very long time now.....

My belief is that until there is an actual change in value... contracts are awarded, and paid in USD.......just seems logical.....CL

I agree.  I wouldn't accept IQD at the present, programmed rate.

But the problem remains - How do they pay out billions of dollars on all these contracts, without depleting their reserves?

I would think that the hope is to RV the currency before they have to start paying on the contracts..

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

not positive but i'd venture to guess the contracts are all done electronically,the bigger ? would be how stable is the country they clamor from time to time about deleting zeros from the currency and who knows what they mean when they state that , there again were just riding the coattails in hopes of a positive return someday ..... cheers dv 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

If we realistically look at Iraq and how they go about there business, it would appear rather obvious.

They are extramly inexperienced in running a country effectivly for one. A number of seior people so so engrossed with stealing what there " mind set " says is "their fair share " that the rest falls by the way side.

Numerous companies world wide are use to opperating at a professional level that is not readily available in Iraq. They advance rather caustiously and with good reason in their dealings with Iraq as there is a continuios pushing and shoving to get to the front of the line to shove their outstreached hand in companies faces looking for a bribe. In the minds of Iraqi's, this is an acceptable way to do business.

pp

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2