Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

April 30, 2019
Blood donation campaign at the Central Bank of Iraq

The Central Bank of Iraq organized a blood donation campaign on 30/4/2019 with the participation of a large number of employees of this bank.

This campaign is dedicated to promoting a culture of voluntary and humanitarian work in support of the state's military institutions as well as supporting patients who are in Iraqi hospitals.

This campaign was not the first, preceded by several campaigns organized in the building of the Central Bank of Iraq.

image.jpeg.5d9214236b0cd2ce835a2facf2453d50.jpeg

image.jpeg.75921a3046b4f4ca2b20fee76e85ad87.jpeg

image.jpeg.d9c000efcee7f81bb26e2801384d9762.jpeg

Am I seeing things here ? In the second picture is that pictures of currency ? Smaller denoms maybe ? Could this be the talking heads had a meeting about the release of smaller denoms ? I know it may be a stretch, but it sure doe's look like pictures of currency to me. :crossedfingers:

pp

PostVisit of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq to Erbil Branch

30th April, 2019

Visit the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Directorate General of the branch of Erbil News-155661362275423

His Excellency visited the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq , Mr. (Ali Mohsen Ismail) Monday 29-4-2019 Bank branch in Erbil. The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq inspected some sections of the branch building, where he was briefed on the progress of its work and the achievements made by the branch. 

His Excellency the Governor stressed the need to cooperate and work on stimulating fiscal policies to improve the banking sector and the services provided by banks to citizens, as well as to address the need to intensify efforts to enhance the potential of banking and the need to build bridges of communication between the public and institutions of the banking sector

Visit the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Directorate General of the branch of Erbil File-155661346243261
Visit the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Directorate General of the branch of Erbil File-155661350510697
Visit the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Directorate General of the branch of Erbil File-155661355863758

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1084

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Good catch PP. And looking at the pic and zooming in it does look like smaller denoms. It also looks like the older woman is trying to give us a hint by pointing at them. LOL. And the CBI Governor is showing her the rate?? I know I know wishful thinking! BTW I must say that is a very clear High Def Picture!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

32 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

That would be so cool PP 🤞🏻

19 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

Good catch PP. And looking at the pic and zooming in it does look like smaller denoms. It also looks like the older woman is trying to give us a hint by pointing at them. LOL. And the CBI Governor is showing her the rate?? I know I know wishful thinking! BTW I must say that is a very clear High Def Picture!

Thxs , I'm really pumped this may be smaller denoms ! Hoping someone get get a better look at them for us. Fingers crossed !!

pp

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, cranman said:

Looks like a 2003  $10,000 note.  Just a different color.  I hope I'm wrong, but I fear I'm not.

file-153371461394571.jpg

How did you enlarge this picture to this size from that little one ? Great job doing so if that is the picture of the bill.

Thxs cranman

pp

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, cranman said:

I just enlarged the picture you posted and looked at the face and turban on the note and then just scanned the CBI website for similar notes. That picture is from the CBI site. 

Like I said,  I could be wrong.  I hope I'm wrong.

Thxs for the quick reply cranman, I could not figure that out myself  :)

pp

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, cranman said:

I just enlarged the picture you posted and looked at the face and turban on the note and then just scanned the CBI website for similar notes. That picture is from the CBI site. 

Like I said,  I could be wrong.  I hope I'm wrong.

Agreed @cranman it does look like the 10k note on the CBI site. 

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, chris2028 said:

" It also looks like the older woman is trying to give us a hint by pointing at them and saying in loud voice " hey buddies say everybody take their dinars from the mattress and get ready to go to the Bank cuz in a few days RV to1 to 1usd is Coming ¡¡¡¡ LOL ¡¡¡¡  :)

unnamed.jpg

• Upvote 1