Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ray Rat...Canada Bank Is Making Appointments Starting Today.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

29/4/2019  Ray Rat:

We are waiting for the UST to give the release to the banks, here, for it to get started. When that happens, when the UST gives the release, ther rate will be posted on the CBI and we will get started.

Outside the US Boarders (story we are looking for confirmations) – at least one Canadian bank was going to start making appointments for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 9

Davis just phoned me from the 'bank'. Rates on screens are 'frozen'.

This is REALLY happening folks. LOL. :D

Related image

And I can't believe RayRat scooped MarkZzzzzzz on this. Caught napping. :lol:
 Image result for guy sleeping in public

Edited by King Bean
  • Haha 3

In all honesty..... Does anybody believe we will need an appointment at a bank to exchange a foreign currency to the currency of our country? If I go to Europe on holiday...I don't make an appointment to change any left over euros to pounds sterling. Sure, I can understand where if I walked in to my bank with 1 million dinar the bank would be keen for my business and would possibly want to make an appointment to discuss the benefits of doing business with them but to just exchange some dinar..... Nope I am not convinced. When it is traded internationally it will just be a countries currency the same as the pound or the dollar.

Anybody want to explain why I am wrong about this?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

In all honesty..... Does anybody believe we will need an appointment at a bank to exchange a foreign currency to the currency of our country? If I go to Europe on holiday...I don't make an appointment to change any left over euros to pounds sterling. Sure, I can understand where if I walked in to my bank with 1 million dinar the bank would be keen for my business and would possibly want to make an appointment to discuss the benefits of doing business with them but to just exchange some dinar..... Nope I am not convinced. When it is traded internationally it will just be a countries currency the same as the pound or the dollar.

Anybody want to explain why I am wrong about this?

👆💯

• Upvote 1

here's another article related to the above...

Guru MarkZ claims redemption centers are getting exited.

4-30-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   [via PDK]  A whole lot of movement yesterday…some high level military meetings went on about how to handle things like any upsets...how to handle the execution of stuff. A landmark meeting.  Banks and redemption centers seem to be ramping up activity right now...getting ready for tomorrow?  I hope so...I really hope they do not kick the can again…but based on the movement we saw yesterday tomorrow could be the day.  Are they exchanging possibly in IraqThey can legally go days before us in Iraq…keep in mind Kuwait went 10 days before the rest of the world caught on and they went international.  A number of us were asked by the Treasury to not talk about rates…period.  [Will things stall until Ramadan?]  No ….we feel they will release it all before Ramadan so they can have a hellaciously fun Ramadan period.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 3

On 4/30/2019 at 6:32 PM, Luigi1 said:

high level meetings went on about how to handle things like any upsets.

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea. Luigi, quit bringin' that guru shiz over here. LOL. :lol:

• Haha 1

Luigi asks...Just curious!

Bruce & MarkZ intel are almost identical every single time.

Do they have the same intel sources or are they in agreement to share, sling, smear the same BS?

Inquiring minds want to know.

5-3-2019   Intel Guru Bruce    I have been asked again not to go into rates... because the fact we are so close to what is going on.  ...the Iraqi Dinar and the USTN, our new currency,  started to trading last night...and needed 12 hours straight of trading those two pairs together in order to get the rate of the dollar...versus the Iraqi Dinar.  Now, the Iraqi Dinar has been off the screens for days now...it should be up tomorrow morning [Friday] I would think...the trading needed to take place and it did...  We know that President Trump has signed off on this.   We know the IMF has signed off... They signed off on everything to release...I understand that the currencies are registered, the rates are all registered, and everything is signed off.   I think we are really in a sweet spot right now...My understanding is from some of our very highest bank sources that we should be setting appointments tomorrow [Friday]...

5-2-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ    I am a little salty this morning...I was expecting to wake up wealthy today…Our folks were told last night...that there was a hang up in England...We were told to watch England 2 hours before all hell broke loose in England and then it did… I am told it is worked out…keep in mind the central banks are headquartered out of London…so the delay could have been the banking establishment there.   [When do you see the rv now? Still Friday?] ...my concern now is we won’t be banking until Monday now.  [Are we waiting for the auctions to stop in Iraq?]  I was told they have already stopped in Iraq…and there has not been one recently.  ...People in Iraq say that everything –all paperwork- was given to the IMF and its all in their hands...they are expecting today is the day.

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 3

Luigi says...

Could massive military movements out West be the security Bruce The Goose talked about, previously.

He claimed our RV exchanges at the redemption centers will have maximum security for our own benefit.

Will there be Abram's Tanks at all redemption centers? Could they be headed to Reno? Time will tell.

May is expected to be the month of massive changes and events.
The US military is preemptively transferring "crowd control" military equipment to specific areas across the nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3eh2qhibRE

This may be in preparation for possible civil unrest and violence from left leaning groups once specific events start "kicking off" this month.
MEANWHILE, SOURCES HAVE BEEN INFORMED TO STAY ON HIGH ALERT FOR THE RV TO OCCUR AT ANY MOMENT ONCE EVENTS START KICKING OFF!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

17 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

He claimed our RV exchanges will have maximum security. Could they be headed to Reno?

OK Squeegie….with the amount of IQD I would be cashing in, I may need a 'little' security.

But I expect them to break ranks when they hear another suspect is at 'large'. LOL. :jester:

Image result for dwarf police

On 5/3/2019 at 6:02 AM, Luigi1 said:

Luigi asks...Just curious!

Bruce & MarkZ intel are almost identical every single time.

Luigi Please - There Are Other Sites For Ur Bi Curious Experiences With Bruce And MarkZ ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2