Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could US/ Trump Be The Reason For The RV Holdup?

Luigi1

Luigi asks...Has the RV turned into a 2020 political football event? Will we have to wait on Trump's re-election confirmation for a go?

27/4/2019  TNT:
Slyqdog:  are we there yet?
Actech426:  For everyone, this is just my opinion, I think we're at the door saying, "Open, open, open". We've been at this place many times. Keep your head level. If it doesnt continue, pray it will next time. Keep positive.
Dedar:  They are waiting for the US to release this.
Dedar:  Everything is done in Iraq. It is just releasing the 800 numbers.
KMAN: With all the money that has supposedly been moved into place, someone has to be making money off it, because money just doesn't sit around gathering dust.
SusanaC:  please remember what Tony has said to us...things will get very chaotic right before RV...stay centered and avoid negative thoughts about the Abundance that is About to Come To TNT
Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link | See Forum Rules
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 7

14 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Next they’ll dust off Med...…….

Aaaaaah, Pitcher. The good old days. Millionday, Wife In The Know, Okie, Poppy3, Tlar, Mailman,

TerryK, an occasional Randy Koonce sighting. Wonder what they're doing now?? LOL.

Related image

"Remember to breathe." Thanks Randy !  :lol:
Edited by King Bean
  • Haha 5

The best researcher on the internet was Scooter. He used to profile real world facts and when his assessment was farther out than these gurus wanted us to believe, he got attacked for it. He finally packed it in. Probably filthy rich by now. He used to talk to Breitling and when I caught up with Breitling at one of his events I asked about scooter. but at that time he hadn't spoken with him in a while. He actually had a website for a while. The guy was fantastic at compiling Empirical data and evaluating it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

For those of us that go wayyyyyyyyy back when then world was still in black and white their was the Infamous SGS, better known as shotgunsusie and her purple haze fonts lol. I actually did'nt mind her, as on her flip side of crazy, was all the news articles she posted back then that seemed relevent. Of course today a news hound like Yota, Buti and 6yl410 to name a few would not give her articles a second look today, but then we the sheeple lapped it up. :)

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/28/2019 at 4:44 PM, mr.unlikely said:

The best researcher on the internet was Scooter. He used to profile real world facts and when his assessment was farther out than these gurus wanted us to believe, he got attacked for it. He finally packed it in. Probably filthy rich by now. He used to talk to Breitling and when I caught up with Breitling at one of his events I asked about scooter. but at that time he hadn't spoken with him in a while. He actually had a website for a while. The guy was fantastic at compiling Empirical data and evaluating it.

Scooter was one of the most amazing sources of information in this investment. I last heard him on a call with BondLady before her Homegoing. Did not know he became a lobster . Some of the things we are seeing now he said would take place before the event . Some sort of National Reconciliation , bonds and the seating of the Defence and Interior Ministers which hopefully take place tomorrow  in parliment. Perhaps these same items he spoke of will return him back to positivity in this investment  . The " soon " they always speak of could very well be close to us all .

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...