Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 26 April 2019

Adam Montana

now we are here..

Barzani “assessed the positive atmosphere prevailing between the [Kurdistan Region] and Baghdad,” noting that strong ties between the KRG and Iraq “favor stability and prosperity throughout Iraq,” a statement from the KDP leader’s office

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, jg1 said:

Barzani: Kurdistan and Kirkuk decision to secede from Iraq soon.

COMMENTS ANYONE? 

It seems that large amounts of money are changing hands lately. The Kurds have just been made 

really happy today and that can only mean that someone has fluffed their bank accounts. In laymen's 

terms, I don't think their going anywhere.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, navira said:

Let's go Iraq. We are in a prime time  for this to pop LB...Let's go....Cheers all

navira, I love your enthusiasm. 

Iraq is moving forward in many areas but in other areas still some work to do before monetary reform.

I want the RV as bad as everyone else.

19 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I am in your court of thinking today LB ... They still haven’t seated a full government..HCL still in the offing.. Sure their banking and finance sector is sending out positive vibes but today I am not convinced that it is even a remote possibility of them RI their currency at a viable rate in the next couple of days..

But we do need 6ly and Nav to keep our spirits alive with their positivity 😊

NoviceInvestor, Thanks for your input.

Agree my friend, 👍🏼😊

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 4/26/2019 at 9:59 AM, coorslite21 said:

Hmmm.....not addressing the OSI info until Ramadingdong?........aren't you the one who says nothing ever happens during that illustrious event.......that leads us to mid June.....time to take a vacation or a long nap....    CL

Oh man, I just read through the comments here and saw that I left you hanging on that! Sorry about that.

I am undecided about Ramadan this year, but IF news is slow, it will give me time to get into an OSI discussion that I've been working on for a bit now. This is something that is happening regardless of how Iraq is progressing over/before/after Ramadan.

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

WTI Slides After Big Surprise Crude Build

Oil prices rallied on the day amid a sliding dollar and increased protests in Venezuela adding to concerns about supply (despite a slowdown in China PMI potentially questioning demand).

“The market is currently witnessing the largest number of barrels subject to potential outage in many years, between Venezuela, Iran, Nigeria, Algeria and Libya,” said Leo Mariani, a KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. analyst.

image.thumb.png.6c1dee37de1607ca86c53a25247949d2.png

• Upvote 1