Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 26 April 2019

Adam Montana

we just had a summit in Iraq..u got all major countries signing up huge agreements with a iraq.....they can’t wait to get in there.....first bank outside of Iraq in Saudi Arabia....Erbil and Baghdad have a great relationship now......and so much more exciting news.... I totally disagree that we have to wait much longer... no way I am going on vacation right now I do that after the RV... cheers 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

we just had a summit in Iraq..u got all major countries signing up huge agreements with a iraq.....they can’t wait to get in there.....first bank outside of Iraq in Saudi Arabia....Erbil and Baghdad have a great relationship now......and so much more exciting news.... I totally disagree that we have to wait much longer... no way I am going on vacation right now I do that after the RV... cheers 

Ya man, if they don't pull the trigger before Ramadan I'm going to break one of your champagne bottles over their head!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I ran your points by to someone else...this is the response I got.  

- government is not fully seated --No but names are in -lace with agreement among the blocs as choices
- financial inclusion started yesterday--Done
- third review IMF-SBA third quarter 2019--The third review is not a review it imo will take them off the sba
- e-governance project still in the work--E governance will be ongoing as the development of the internet
-HCL and Art 140 in discussion--The 10% fund for the citizens
-rampant corruption--Every where corruption they just opened 700 files of high ranking officials and arrest are being made
-Census 2020--You could use the gov subsidy cards as a census
- Private banks problema---Banks are Basel 3 compLiant and banks certify they the private banks plus they got banks in other countries so I don’t get that one
-started private sector----Private sector already 37 percent of gdp Saudi business people first week in Ramadan

That was fast. Thxs Botz, I love keeping the faith alive

pp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The government includes a number of ministers visiting the Kurdistan Region
Government delegation includes a number of ministers visiting the Kurdistan Region

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/55529cfd-f999-478d-a504-5c7b4d2f99ed

Twilight News
5 hours ago

image.png.b370c0d4a3a93c7b3449e6af0aa20d1a.png

A delegation of the federal government on Sunday, a number of ministers, is scheduled to visit Erbil, Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Bashir Haddad said on Saturday.

Haddad said in a televised statement that the government delegation will hold meetings with the Kurdish leadership in order to address all outstanding problems between Arbil and Baghdad.

According to Haddad, the federal delegation includes ministers of planning, industry, trade and culture and a number of other ministers, as well as the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and the Chairman of the Iraqi Investment Commission and a number of other officials.

He pointed out that these and officials will meet with their counterparts in the Kurdistan region, for the purpose of greater coordination and understanding of the purpose of dealing with the problems between Erbil and Baghdad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Botzwana said:

I ran your points by to someone else...this is the response I got.  

- government is not fully seated --No but names are in -lace with agreement among the blocs as choices
- financial inclusion started yesterday--Done
- third review IMF-SBA third quarter 2019--The third review is not a review it imo will take them off the sba
- e-governance project still in the work--E governance will be ongoing as the development of the internet
-HCL and Art 140 in discussion--The 10% fund for the citizens
-rampant corruption--Every where corruption they just opened 700 files of high ranking officials and arrest are being made
-Census 2020--You could use the gov subsidy cards as a census
- Private banks problema---Banks are Basel 3 compLiant and banks certify they the private banks plus they got banks in other countries so I don’t get that one
-started private sector----Private sector already 37 percent of gdp Saudi business people first week in Ramadan

Botzwana, Thanks for your input.

I guess, “by someone else” we are in prime time for an RV.

We wait and see.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Botzwana, Thanks for your input.

I guess, “by someone else” we are in prime time for an RV.

We wait and see.

I am in your court of thinking today LB ... They still haven’t seated a full government..HCL still in the offing.. Sure their banking and finance sector is sending out positive vibes but today I am not convinced that it is even a remote possibility of them RI their currency at a viable rate in the next couple of days..

But we do need 6ly and Nav to keep our spirits alive with their positivity 😊

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lmb4321 said:

Nothing wrong with 6ly and Navira finding great articles.....Keep them coming!!!.....

still think we are very close....Just having Adam thinking about doing more than one update

next week is all positive.....

I definitely not being detrimental to 6ly and Nav.. Their posts are the tonic we really need because it has been what seems an never ending journey. Also I am looking forward to Adams posts next week and perhaps a txt? Even though the news is all positive and  Iraq is slowly pulling it all together we must wait upon the news of whatever is going to be. Also we must be mindful that there is a nation of citizens waiting to have real purchasing power back in their control again. 

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

To find understandings .. Government delegation arrives in Arbil

P

olitical | 09:47 - 28/04/2019

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=44490

Barbil - Mawazine News A 
delegation from the federal government arrived Sunday in Erbil. 
"A delegation from the local government includes Minister of Industry Saleh al-Jubouri, Minister of Planning Nuri Sabah al-Dulaimi, Minister of Culture Abdulamir al-Hamdani, Minister of Commerce Mohammad Hashem al-Ani, Chairman of the Investment Authority and Governor of the Central Bank, To Erbil. " 
He added that "the purpose of the visit is to find a mechanism to resolve the outstanding problems between Erbil and Baghdad," noting that the delegation will hold meetings with officials in Kurdistan. "

Related News

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Iraqi ministerial economic delegation to meet with Kurdish counterpart in Erbil

43 minutes ago

Iraqi ministerial economic delegation to meet with Kurdish counterpart in Erbil
The Iraqi and Kurdistan Region flags. (Photo: Archive)

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – On Sunday, a senior Iraqi delegation is due to arrive in Erbil and meet with ministers and officials from the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) to discuss relations between the two governments.

Titled “Joint-meeting between the federal delegation for economic affairs and the council of ministers of the Kurdistan Regional Government – Iraq,” the two sides are slated to discuss lingering disputes between Erbil and Baghdad and ways to address them.

The delegates are meeting “to further coordination and understanding to resolve the [remaining] issues” between the central and regional governments, second deputy parliament speaker, Bashir Haddad, told Kurdistan 24 late Saturday.

On Thursday, Iraqi oil minister Thamer Ghadhban said that the chief focus of the meeting would be disputes over oil exports and other budget items.

Ties between the two governments continue to improve following a near-complete breakdown in the aftermath of the Kurdish bid for independence in 2017 that culminated with the previous federal administration’s attack on Peshmerga-protected disputed territories, obliging the latter forces’ retreat from the areas they had spared from the Islamic State.

Iraq’s Parliamentary Speaker, Mohammed al-Halbousi, arrived in the Kurdistan Region last Monday and met with senior leaders as well as KRG officials, including the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), Masoud Barzani.

Barzani “assessed the positive atmosphere prevailing between the [Kurdistan Region] and Baghdad,” noting that strong ties between the KRG and Iraqfavor stability and prosperity throughout Iraq,” a statement from the KDP leader’s office read

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Source reveals the details of the delegation's visit to Erbil

%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%

Information / Baghdad ..
Kurdish sources revealed on Sunday details of the visit of the high-level government delegation to Erbil this morning, pointing out that the delegation is headed by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Fouad Hussein.
The source said that "a high delegation from the federal government, composed of a number of ministers in the federal government and the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, to Erbil, to hold a joint meeting with the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan region and other officials in the region."
He added that the meeting will discuss a number of important issues, including customs tariffs and crossings, in addition to issues related to the financial, commercial and agricultural aspects, pointing out that "the delegation will discuss the installation of important agreements concluded during the last period between the governments of Baghdad and Erbil on outstanding differences for years on oil and budget."
He added that "the government delegation consists of ministers of finance, industry, planning, agriculture and culture, and the Chairman of the Investment Authority and the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and the Director of Customs and a large number of advisers in the Presidency of the Council of Ministers," noting that "the meeting will be held in the presence of Kurdistan Regional Government President, Nechirvan Barzani, The province of Marzur Barzani and Deputy Prime Minister, Qubad Talabani, and a number of ministers, including ministers of health, planning and culture. Ending / 25 d

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Cooperation Framework Between Erbil and Baghdad “Vital”: PM Barzani

Basnews English 28/04/2019 - 13:34 Published in Kurdistan
Cooperation Framework Between Erbil and Baghdad “Vital”: PM Barzani

ERBIL — Kurdistan Region sees a framework to organize closer cooperation between Erbil and Baghdad as a vital step towards addressing disputes, said Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani.

The remarks were made during a meeting between a high-level delegation from Baghdad and top Kurdish officials in Erbil on Sunday.

The meeting was attended by PM Barzani and Kurdistan Region Security Council Chancellor Masrour Barzani, who is nominated to lead the next government as the prime minister.

Chancellor Barzani has been successful in his tenure as security chief of Kurdistan during years long of war against the Islamic State. He is expected to make remarkable progress in relations between Erbil, Baghdad, and outside world once taking office as the prime minister. 

The Iraqi delegation is in Erbil to discuss the remaining disputes with Kurdish counterparts, including differences related to customs, quality control and budget.

Barzani welcomed the initiative and said holding such a meeting is a prove to the will which seeks a solution through dialogue and peaceful means.

All the issues between Kurdistan Region and the Iraqi federal government should be addressed through negotiations and based on the Iraqi Constitution,” Barzani pointed out.

“It is important to set a framework for cooperations between Erbil and Baghdad. We understand that they’re in the implementation process[of the decisions], but it remains our responsibility to work together and overcome obstacles.”

Barzani noted that Erbil will also work to address the disputes pertaining to oil and the disputed areas which are the base of a genuine federal system.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3