Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Info from August 1st

zantac

Originally Posted by dale

Just got word from one of my contacts. Government on Sunday or Monday, RV on Wednesday

Franks reply

Let's see........ 16th to 26th pick 3 GOI leaders.......DONE.

27th to 3rd............ seat GOI and use RI rate without us knowing it. Hence UNSC said this week .........They get ch7 on the 4th wed......... SOUNDS DONE.

4th to 15th ...........You and I finally know about the RI rate..............I WILL BE DONE!

Hmmm.................Sounds to me DALE like Your source reads ...............The Blue Writing since July 4th.

OH SNAP...........CRACKLE AND POP!

Put the gun down please.........

KTF,

Frank

Question Posted by Charles H

Frank

If I remember U right U said that if they wait till the 13, 14, 15, then it will look more like a gift 2 the people..... Do whey want it to look like a gift

I want the 4th PLEASE

Franks reply

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the wrong type of gift to give during Ramadan............But after the 15th...............Could be a different story.

Money is not a good subject then but a NEW life via finances ..........Could be accepted.

KTF,

Frank

• Upvote 7

:wave: These are Frank :) ... however, correct are the comments that it's not in his main posts; correct also - he doesn't post on the weekend in the same way he does Mon-Thurs; correct as well - there are not as many references to religion in these noted here. However, he does respond to the comments in his threads every day... these tidbits were from those pages. Once again, the only way to access them is by clicking on his screen name & choosing the option to "see all posts by Frank 26". Not a farce - I saw these myself as well, & they are in the threads... though by now you might have to hunt for them, there's about 20+ more ahead of 'em :)

Thanks for the post.

i am not sure this is trully frank 26 with KTF.... it is not sowing up anywhere else and i have never seen him post a reply on DV

I almost always read Frank's posts. This is nothing like what I usually see on his website. I would be very leery!!

With regards to my original post.

I found this on J4D & posted it for all to read.

I must admit I can’t find it on KTFM so i guess someone is playing the idiots game.

Sorry if I have mislead anyone here on DV

Regards

Z

• Upvote 1

Originally Posted by dale

Just got word from one of my contacts. Government on Sunday or Monday, RV on Wednesday

Franks reply

Let's see........ 16th to 26th pick 3 GOI leaders.......DONE.

27th to 3rd............ seat GOI and use RI rate without us knowing it. Hence UNSC said this week .........They get ch7 on the 4th wed......... SOUNDS DONE.

4th to 15th ...........You and I finally know about the RI rate..............I WILL BE DONE!

Hmmm.................Sounds to me DALE like Your source reads ...............The Blue Writing since July 4th.

OH SNAP...........CRACKLE AND POP!

I like what Frank says but this aint happening.

Put the gun down please.........

KTF,

Frank

Question Posted by Charles H

Frank

If I remember U right U said that if they wait till the 13, 14, 15, then it will look more like a gift 2 the people..... Do whey want it to look like a gift

I want the 4th PLEASE

Franks reply

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the wrong type of gift to give during Ramadan............But after the 15th...............Could be a different story.

Money is not a good subject then but a NEW life via finances ..........Could be accepted.

KTF,

Frank

I like what Frank says but its obvious this isnt happening.