Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MarkZ Sources In Iraq...This Thing Is Going Down.

Luigi1

Luigi found these blasts from MarkZ of Dinarian interests...

His high level sources say it's going down as we speak.

He has claimed to have high level top sources in both the UST & CBI.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

4-24-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ    I am hearing from MY Iraqi sources….that during RAMADAN the Iraqi people will have a lot to CELEBRATE this year after this has gone. [do you think this is going to happen this week?]  I really think this will be out the door this week...  They cracked down last Sat…I was told that they DO NOT want us to talk about rates! Remember- very important...do not let currency out of your sight at this point….we are just to close right now.  

4-24-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   [via PDK]   News was exceptionally good overnight… The chatter out of Iraq is that they will be LIVE on Thursday…their time.. so we have a lot of expectations for late afternoon, early morning for us...There has been a whole lot of movement that I can’t talk about...The CBI has just added SWISS for direct conversion on their site...this is huge….they are getting ready to join the big world. They have also added others like Poland...key allies for banking or trade has been added for direct conversions...  

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 9

MarkZ was going to have to go Dark after his last few dates past and nothing happened. Then he opted to chime in about Good Friday, then by Easter Sunday (I believe he called it Resurrection Sunday) (go figure....a muslim country doing anything on a Christian Holiday other than killing people). 

Then it was Monday and we should be to the bank, well by the 25th for sure, then anytime this week.....

Honestly I like the "BRO's" intel from the Go Iraq post better than any other these others that have been coming dates and $8.00 plus rates for how many years now?

Karsten

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

4-24-2019 Luigi quotes MarkZ who quotes Tony who quotes RayHen who quotes Bruce da Goose:

The CBI has just added Swiss.....I am hearing from my Iraqi sources.

Ah-HAH !! I knew there was a reason MarkZ 'intel' had an aroma and was full of holes.

Luigi, make sure to add some Gray Poupon next time. :lol:

Image result for piles of swiss cheese gif
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Which Thursday? If it is on their time I guess it will be soon.

BA....did you say the dreaded 'soon'?? LOL. Apparently, according to MarkZzzzzzzz, Iraq Thursday times

must deviate from the rest of the universe. I'll just watch the clock. :lol:

Related image
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Hello TexasMike1958...I see you're from Beaumont, TX which is the hometown of legendary ( musically) Johnny-RIP & Edgar Winter brothers

Also, more recently, hometown of Mark Chesnutt and Tracy Byrd.  I even taught Tracy's son at the elementary school I worked at about 8 yrs ago

Edited by TexasMike1958
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, TexasMike1958 said:

Also, more recently, hometown of Mark Chesnutt and Tracy Byrd.  I even taught Tracy's son at the elementary school I worked at about 8 yrs ago

Thanks for sharing, TM

You said "More recently"...And correct you are as I'm about to hit 62 in 2 days ( unfortunately)...

I'm stuck to old stuff music-wise w a few exceptions...Lol

Best

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/26/2019 at 11:52 AM, King Bean said:

BA....did you say the dreaded 'soon'?? LOL. Apparently, according to MarkZzzzzzzz, Iraq Thursday times

must deviate from the rest of the universe. I'll just watch the clock. :lol:

Related image

Mesmerizing

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

MarkZ...well what I say but this is a guy who only knows how to spread rumors because that’s all he knows to do as he knows nothing about Iraq or it’s currency he hasn’t been there like me and others that know more like myself I was there when it all started and understand the people and how things work...so markz you need to just zip-it and stop hyping readers that are waiting for real news on the dinar and stop trying to make yourself like someone that knows—your just all a lot of hot air

• Thanks 1

Oh God Help Us.....not only are we up against the Front Wall of Ramadamadingdong, Muslims are complaining about Pork and Ham and want both Banned, Kamala (knee pad) Harris is threatening she will take all our guns away if you don't turn them in.....

Not a bank Crash to kick everything off just before the next time someone calls a date, or rate of like $8.20 in country and we get extra for some reason or another.

4-28-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   If by some reason this stalls in the next couple days we are told the banking crash will force it. We are in the final days of this and quickly approaching a crash.  I have some fantastic sources…I really have been blessed...I postponed family time this weekend because we are so close...they are knee deep in getting this out…and based on the progress they are making we hope we will all see it in the next day or two.  

4-28-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ    There was a tremendous amount of work positioning for tomorrow on the banking side...amazing amount of things happening…Banking contacts say it is now trading a live rate...an entire army people working right now verifying things. We are getting reports from all over the world that there is an international rate...we are trying to verify that. 

With every post, claim and what ever this guy is losing ground faster than bernie and kamala can give things away

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/27/2019 at 10:17 AM, umbertino said:

correct you are as I'm about to hit 62

Happy Birthday, Umbertino. Eating some awesome tiramisu tonight, in your honor.

Sliced 6 ways, in honor of your ex-wives. LOL. :lol:

Related image