Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

I may be WAY off base on this and PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong,  but this could be a good thing,  looking at it from a different angle;

As I recall and I maybe WAY wrong but Ali Al-Alak was "appointed" Governor of the CBI by Mr. Potato Head Maliki.

If true, we all know that ;

Mr. Potato Head will do anything for his Insanian brothers to perpetuate their agenda.  

We also know that the currency auctions conducted by the CBI are a scam to funnel USD to the Insanians. By have his "puppet" at the head of the CBI, Maliki has thus had a license to funnel USD to his desperate Insanian brothers.

Recently, as I recall,  there was some chatter regarding a new CBI Governor being nominated and hopefully voted on by Parliament. Thus giving the position of Governor of the CBI  legitimacy.

Moving Al - Alak to the board of the Arab Monetary Fund could make room for this to occur, hopefully putting an end to the CBI auctions, bringing legitimacy to the CBI and then a realistic International exchange rate (RV).

Hopefully my memory hasn't failed me on this ................:rolleyes:

Semper Fi:salute:

RV there yet ?:pirateship:

That gets my vote.

• Upvote 3

Arab admiration of the steps of the Central Bank of Iraq ..
 https://kitabat.com/2019/04/26/اعجاب-عربي-بخطوات-البنك-المركزي-العرا/
Friday, 26 April 2019    Zaid al - Hali

What does it mean to elect the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq to fill the position of Deputy Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Arab Monetary Fund

I am glad that Iraq has become a major sovereign country in the Arab world. It means a great deal of economic and financial concepts, a sign of Iraq's recovery, its ability to rise and overcome the great challenges it faces. 

This important Arab financial position, which was obtained by Iraq, represented by the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Mr. Ali Alalak, came after the developments witnessed by the bank in his last career, until he became one of the big central banks and influential in the Arab world.He was admired by all the men of finance and economics, especially his success in crossing the financial impasse as a result of the war on the duel, the victory over its gangs and the difficult international circumstances caused by the decline in oil prices in recent years, which is the mainstay of Iraq's economy. that ,, Where he went patiently and wisely, on the approach of the right concept of money and the economy in the collective awareness, and raised the ceiling of the psychological challenge of the citizen in the direction of strengthening confidence in any measures taken by the Central Bank transparently for the benefit of the country,

has briefed the Arab Monetary Fund to this march, Scientific and international, solid and able to cope with developments and to keep abreast of the changing and changing realities, so that each event will be judged according to schedules characterized by flexibility, continuity and stability in clear economic and financial assets, with the conviction that there is no rigid opinion or position. ,

And Attitudes ... and all diversification, he was admired by the Arab Monetary Fund, and was on its impact, the election of Mr. Keywords for the position of Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors,

The   Arab Monetary Fund (AMF) is a regional Arab financial institution established in 1976. It started operating in 1977. It has 22 member countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Djibouti, Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria , Somalia, Iraq, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritania, Yemen and the Republic of the Comoros.

The fund aims to contribute to the achievement of several tasks, including correcting the imbalance in the balance of payments of Member States , and to remove restrictions on current payments between Member States , and the establishment of policies and methods of Arab monetary cooperation , and to give advice, when requested, in relation to policy foreign investment , and the development of Arab financial markets and work to create conditions conducive to the establishment of a unified Arab currency ..

It is known, that the fund supports in order to achieve its objectives on the means of many of the financial and economic formulas, including the provision of short term and medium sized facilities for Member States to help finance the overall balance of payments deficits , and the coordination of monetary policies of the Member States and the development of cooperation between the monetary authorities in these countries , and edit and the development of trade and current payments arising from them and to encourage the transfer of capital movement between Member States , 

where the Fund allocates sufficient resources paid in currencies of Member States to provide credit facilities necessary for the settlement of payments Exclusive between the Member States in accordance with the rules and regulations approved by the Board of Governors and in the framework of a special account fund for this purpose opens the management of any funds entrusted to him by a member or members for the benefit of other States Parties State  

To hold periodic consultations with Member States on their economic conditions, their policies to help achieve the objectives of the Fund and the States concerned, the provision of technical assistance to the monetary and banking organs of Member States , and other important matters addressed by the Fund.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

CBI's Governor Deputy Chairman of the Council of Governors of the Arab Monetary Fund for the new session

The Arab Monetary Fund elected the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Mr. Ali Mohsen Ismail as Deputy Chairman of the Council of Governors of the Arab Monetary Fund for the new session and the President of the Council in the next session. The election was part of the tenth session of the Arab Finance Ministers' Meeting that organized by the Arab Monetary Fund in Kuwait on Thursday, 25 April 2019. The meeting attended by finance ministers from Arab countries also attends as an observer the League of Arab States, the Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development and the Arab Executive Directors of the IMF and the World Bank.

The meeting discusses the regional and international economic developments and challenges facing the economies of the Arab countries, also the support of small and medium enterprises in the Arab countries and the development of social security systems to enhance employment and growth in the Arab countries and to develop public debt management and strategies in the Arab countries.

25 April 2019

• Upvote 1