Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW! Hillarious Clinton Discusses "Roadmap" to Impeachment -- Says Trump Should Have been Indicted by Mueller Probe

We need some indictments. These Coup people need to be severely punished or they will continue abusing their power.  

No no one is talking about it, but Mueller needs to be hauled before Congress and grilled as to why he had only Dem Attack attorneys on his team.  I also would like to know when he realized there was no case for Russian Collusuin. Why was he allowed to use Gestapho tactics to coerce information from suspects. Why was he allowed to intimidate and threaten people’s families. 

If Mueller knew there was no Russian Collusion before the 2018 midterms then he is guilty of running an Investigation way past the scope of the original RC storyline.  I believe he is guilty as hell for trying to influence an election in favor of the Dems. His Special Investigation was way out of bounds and totally one sided.  Congress needs to develop a better process so this abuse of power is never tried again. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

We need some indictments. These Coup people need to be severely punished or they will continue abusing their power.  

No no one is talking about it, but Mueller needs to be hauled before Congress and grilled as to why he had only Dem Attack attorneys on his team.  I also would like to know when he realized there was no case for Russian Collusuin. Why was he allowed to use Gestapho tactics to coerce information from suspects. Why was he allowed to intimidate and threaten people’s families. 

If Mueller knew there was no Russian Collusion before the 2018 midterms then he is guilty of running an Investigation way past the scope of the original RC storyline.  I believe he is guilty as hell for trying to influence an election in favor of the Dems. His Special Investigation was way out of bounds and totally one sided.  Congress needs to develop a better process so this abuse of power is never tried again. 

What about the fact that they knew fairly early in the Investigative Process that there was no evidence for Collusion. His first question (...and ethics requires this as a licensed lawyer) should have been "Where's the evidence for Collusion to even begin spying on the Trump Campaign? Without evidence for probable cause, this investigation is dead upon arrival."

Since Mueller never did this, I am wondering what logic lead him and the rest of the team down the path of Obstruction of Justice? I can only come up with one of two possibilities: (1) they are incompetent fools, or (2) this was a Political COUP.

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

The Red Rooster is out.  Passing out Reds is lazy, cowardly, and shows you are probably void of thought.  You wait 3-4 days to get your revenge. Haha. Laughable. I could care less. Do what you must but I would rather debate whatever your problem is.  I might even agree with you for many times my posts are knee jerk and off base. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Tom Fitton's Weekly Update: Clinton Emails Found in Obama WH & #MuellerReport Aftermath

Streamed live on Apr 26, 2019

SUBSCRIBED 224K
Clinton Emails Found in Obama WH & #MuellerReport Aftermath--Time to Investigate the Investigators! Donate today! ►https://www.judicialwatch.org/donate/... Subscribe on YouTube! ► https://bit.ly/2I26jgk Check out our website ► http://www.judicialwatch.org "Like" us on Facebook ► http://www.facebook.com/JudicialWatch Follow us on Twitter ► http://twitter.com/JudicialWatch

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 2

Deputy AG Rosenstein Submits Resignation Letter: "Our Nation Is Safer"

Profile picture for user Tyler Durden
Mon, 04/29/2019 - 17:37

While long-expected, amid two chaos-ridden years as the Justice Department's No.2, the day has finally come when Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has reportedly sent his resignation letter to President Donald Trump, will leave post May 11.

“I am grateful to you for the opportunity to serve; for the courtesy and humor you often display in our personal conversations; and for the goals you set in your inaugural address: patriotism, unity, safety, education and prosperity,” Mr. Rosenstein wrote in the letter, which was reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

im-70397.jpg

In his letter, Mr. Rosenstein cited the Justice Department’s progress in executing the Trump administration’s agenda: fighting violent crime, combating the nation’s drug abuse crisis, toughening immigration enforcement and supporting local law enforcement. “Productivity rose, and crime fell,” he wrote.

“Our nation is safer, our elections are more secure and our citizens are better informed about covert foreign efforts and schemes to commit fraud, steal intellectual property, and launch cyberattacks,” he wrote.

“We also pursued illegal leaks, investigated credible allegations of employee misconduct and accommodated congressional oversight without compromising law enforcement interests.”

Mr. Rosenstein made no mention of the special counsel in his resignation letter, but instead, as WSJ reports, wrote of the Justice Department’s responsibility to avoid partisanship.

“Political considerations may influence policy choices, but neutral principals must drive decisions about individual cases,” he wrote.

“We enforce the law without fear or favor because credible evidence is not partisan, and truth is not determined by opinion polls. We ignore fleeting distractions and focus our attention on the things that matter, because a republic that endures is not governed by the news cycle.”

Rosenstein's full resignation letter:

Dear Mr. President:

The Department of Justice made rapid progress in achieving the Administration's law enforcement priorities — reducing violent crime, curtailing opioid abuse, protecting consumers, improving immigration enforcement, and building confidence in the police — while preserving national security and strengthening federal efforts in other areas. We staffed the Department of Justice and the U.S. Attorneys' Offices with skilled and principled leaders devoted to the values that make America great. By consulting stakeholders, implementing constructive policies, reducing bureaucracy, and using results-driven management, we
 maximized the public benefit of our $28 billion budget. Productivity rose, and crime fell.

Our nation is safer, our elections are more secure, and our citizens are better informed about covert foreign influence efforts and schemes to commit fraud, steal intellectual property, and launch cyberattacks. We also pursued illegal leaks. investigated credible allegations of employee misconduct, and accommodated congressional oversight without compromising law enforcement interests. 1 commend our 115.000 employees for their accomplishments and their devotion to duty. As Thomas Paine wrote. ''Those who expect
 to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigues of supporting it."

The median tenure of a Deputy Attorney General is 16 months. and few serve longer than two years. As I submit my resignation effective on May 11. I am grateful to you for the opportunity to serve; for the courtesy and humor you often display in our personal conversations; and for the goals you set in your inaugural address: patriotism, unity, safety, education, and prosperity, because "a nation exists to serve its citizens." The Department of Justice pursues those goals while operating in accordance with the rule of law. The rule of law is the foundation of America. It secures our freedom, allows our citizens to flourish, and
 enables our nation to serve as a model of liberty and justice for all.

At the Department of Justice, we stand watch over what Attorney General Robert Jackson called "the inner ramparts of our society — the Constitution, its guarantees, our freedoms and the supremacy of law." As a result, the Department bears a special responsibility to avoid partisanship. Political considerations may influence policy choices, but neutral principles must drive decisions about individual cases. In 1940, Jackson explained that government lawyers "must at times risk ourselves and our records to defend our legal processes from discredit, and to maintain a dispassionate, disinterested, and impartial enforcement of the law." Facing "corrosive skepticism and cynicism concerning the administration of justice" in 1975, Edward Levi urged us to -make clear by word and deed that our law is not an instrument of partisan purpose, and it is not ... to be used in ways which are careless of the higher values ... within us all." In 2001, John Ashcroft called for "a professional Justice Department ... free from politics ... uncompromisingly fair ... defined by integrity and dedicated to upholding the rule of law."

We enforce the law without fear or favor because credible evidence is not partisan, and truth is not determined by opinion polls. We ignore fleeting distractions and focus our attention on the things that matter, because a republic that endures is not governed by the news cycle.

We keep the faith, we follow the rules, and we always put America first.

Sincerely,

Rod Rosenstein

In a statement, Attorney General William Barr praised Rosenstein for serving the Justice Department "with dedication and distinction"and described Rosenstein's devotion to the department and its employees as "unparalleled."

Mr. Rosenstein’s successor, Jeffrey Rosen, currently the No. 2 official at the Transportation Department, is awaiting a likely confirmation by the Senate.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-29/deputy-ag-rosenstein-submits-resignation-letter-our-nation-safer

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

***///

The kommie cockroaches are beginning to scatter....

They feel the power of The Swift Sword of Justice about to fall on their vile necks!

KILLary Klinton will get off, though....  <_<

Based on her recent behaviour, it's clear she's certifiably INSANE. :jester:

We recommend incarceration at the "hospital" in Guantanamo.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Very long but well worth giving a listen too.

Go get your CCW, buy a pistol, a lot of ammo and extra mags then spend the time to learn how to use it........Plenty of people out there that will teach you the ropes and get you some training without costing you a penny.  If you can join a club that has Basic IDPA or IPSC Competition and shoot as many matches as you can......Not only will it teach you to move and shoot....you learn to think out of the box.

Next Buy a Rifle, extra mags and ammo....AR-15 comes to mind....If you don't like Evil Black Rifles go buy a Lever Action with user Friendly Wood in .44 Mag or .30-.30 and a lot of Ammo. You want get the range out of the Lever Gun you will with an AR Platform.....But hey they will work.

Next on the bucket list is a good 12 gauge pump Shotgun....Myself I would opt for a Mossberg 590-A1 or a Keltec KSG but I also own a Remington 870 and a Mossberg 930 Tactical.....The pump guns will feed anything where the Semi Auto can be picky at the wrong time.

Do I think it will come go to an Actual Shooting War.....I hope not and no one on the Right want that either.......The Left are losing there minds and they don't care, they will stop at nothing to take back what they believe was Stolen from them.

You have a little less than a year to get prepared....You think about and figure out just how prepared you want to be to protect you and yours from what may never come......Than again what are you will to lose if "What If" happens and you were Prepared.

What loses are you willing to just accept?

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

He’s 100% correct.  We need to see some indictments.  If the Coup people are allowed to skate our Constitutional Repuplic will be done.  Dual Judiciary, and unequal application of our Laws must NOT be Allowed.  As HRC said just 10 days ago, “no one is above the law”.  Except you, right, Hillarious!!  Now give us your little cackle laugh.  

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

He’s 100% correct.  We need to see some indictments.  If the Coup people are allowed to skate our Constitutional Repuplic will be done.  Dual Judiciary, and unequal application of our Laws must NOT be Allowed.  As HRC said just 10 days ago, “no one is above the law”.  Except you, right, Hillarious!!  Now give us your little cackle laugh.  

Pitcher......You and many others here are Brothers and Sisters just from Another Mother.....Hopefully we can get many more dialed in, prepared and ready for something I hope never happens.

I am a firm believer had I been stupid like Antifa Today my Father would have nipped that in the bud....I would have been sealed up inside some brick work he had going on way back when....later to be found with a couple old Coors Banquet Beer Bottles and tin cans he had to use a Church Key to open.......

Strange times are on the Horizon.....Better to think about it and make some sorta plan than to be caught with your pants down around your knees and know idea what to do next. 

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

My plans are made and I won’t be surprised by anything that comes down the pike, good or bad.  I am well read and I fully understand what is going on unlike so many that have their heads buried in the sand.  We are living in exciting times.  

• Upvote 3