Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

America launches the economic side of the Middle East peace plan amid skepticism

Butifldrm

2 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

We will break our enemy. We have decided to do so. We have a plan. We are organized and motivated. We have faith. We have martyrdom. We have Jihad. Our nation's sword has been drawn out of its sheath.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Yeah, rignt.

THOSE, like the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, WHO draw THEIR sword(s) WILL be "compelled" "to" "fall" "on" "them"!!!

MY (NOTE: MY) opinion is the "war" "is" "already" "won" AND ALL the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC CAN DO is "rattle" THEIR "sabres', er, "sword(s)" AS ONLY a "show" "of" "force"!!!

MY (NOTE: MY) opinion is ALL the SIGNIFICANT WORLD LEADERS AND Countries HAVE BEEN "prepped" "for" "the" "final" "action" AND the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, WILL HAVE NO TRACTION WHATSOEVER!!!

Israel AND Nauti Arabia AND China AS WELL AS MOST ALL OTHER Countries HAVE a VESTED Interest IN the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, being NEUTRALIZED!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

Iran Supreme Leader Appoints New Military Commander Who Vows to Wage War Against Israel, US

04-22-2019

Emily Jones

hosseinsalamiap_hdv.jpg?itok=MEWmT8d-

Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei appointed a new commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Sunday (IRGC) to replace Maj. Gen. Mohammad Ali Jafari, who led the military since 2007.

Big. Gen Hossein Salami is the new Major General of Iran's military force and he has already vowed to "cleanse the planet" of Israel and America.

In a speech aired Feb. 19 on Iran's IRINN TV, Salami said Iran's sword has been "drawn out of its sheath" and the Islamic regime is preparing to fight Israel, America, and their allies.

Related

"We will break our enemy. We have decided to do so. We have a plan. We are organized and motivated. We have faith. We have martyrdom. We have Jihad. Our nation's sword has been drawn out of its sheath. Our enemies should know that we will never let them be," he said.

Salami also said Iran is preparing to fight its enemies "on the global level, not just in one spot. Our war is not a local war. We have plans to defeat the world powers."

Khamenei's decision to promote Salami to the head of Iran's military comes weeks after US President Donald Trump designated the IRGC as a "foreign terrorist organization."

"This unprecedented step, led by the Department of State, recognizes the reality that Iran is not only a State Sponsor of Terrorism, but that the IRGC actively participates in, finances, and promotes terrorism as a tool of statecraft," President Trump said in a statement.

The designation is the first time the United States has labeled another country's military a terrorist group.

Iranian leaders promptly responded with anger and chants of "Death to America."

"You think if you speak against the Revolutionary Guard you can trigger a difference in Iran?" asked Iran's President Hassan Rouhani. "You think the guards' popularity will decrease? Be aware that, from today, the popularity of the guards in the hearts of the Iranian nation and in the region will be more than ever."

Iran's Revolutionary Guard has hundreds of thousands of members and oversees the country’s ballistic missiles and nuclear programs. It is also an extremely powerful economic entity with influence in Iran's banking, shipping, and oil industries.

The US's designation of Iran's military as a terror organization could make businesses, individuals, and NGO's who provide material support system" rel="">support to the IRGC subject to US sanctions.

However, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has granted exceptions to foreign governments, firms, and NGOs so that they do not automatically face sanctions.

A State Department spokesman told Reuters that officials from countries like Iraq who have dealings with the IRGC will not necessarily be denied visas to the US.

Exceptions are also granted to foreign executives who do business in Iran and humanitarian groups in northern Syria, Iraq, and Yemen.

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/israel/2019/april/iran-supreme-leader-appoints-new-military-commander-who-vows-to-wage-war-against-israel-us

And this is who these people are. Appoint a moron that wants to start a war which will end up killing 

thousands of people from both sides for absolutely no reason at all. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

“Iran's Revolutionary Guard has hundreds of thousands of members and oversees the country’s ballistic missiles and nuclear programs.”

I guess the cat is out of the bag now! The world will see that indeed Iran is Not the peaceful loving nation they claim to be and indeed are sitting a arsenal including nukes ready for war! Obviously they prefer to pretend they are a peaceful loving nation, all the while working and greasing their “War Machine furiously. They will not be deterred either as their pride and arrogance spoke out viciously by placing an idiot in charge of their army’s... That I predict will not be in their favor. The army they have built is built to work quietly undercover, hidden even. They do not want war outright, they only want to control and manipulate their way into ownership of  the Middle East. It is the last desperate attempt for the Mullahs to continue their  assault on the Middle East. The armies of Iran are also created to control their own people obviously, or else the people would have already stepped up to over throw the Mullahs... ... IMHO

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And this is who these people are. Appoint a moron that wants to start a war which will end up killing 

thousands of people from both sides for absolutely no reason at all. 

There is a reason... We don’t want them to have nuclear weapons, and maybe now the world better understands why we do not want them to own the Middle East, much less have an a bunch of nukes ready to go. They seem very very determined to complete their agenda, to the point of no real compromise...

Edited by jcfrag
  • Thanks 3

NEW YORK (AP) — The White House is planning to release its long-awaited Middle East peace plan in the next few months.

White House senior adviser Jared Kushner said Tuesday that it would be unveiled sometime after the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, which this year ends on June 4.

Kushner, speaking at a conference sponsored by Time Magazine, said the plan was originally poised to be released earlier this year but was delayed after elections were called in Israel.

Kushner, who is President Donald Trump's son-in-law, would not discuss any details of the plan, including whether it would endorse a two-state solution for Israel and the Palestinians.

The peace proposal has been in the works for two years and the process has been greeted with skepticism both on Capitol Hill and in global capitals.

https://thebrunswicknews.com/content/tncms/live/

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Looks like we have to wait till after Ramadan ding dong along.

:twothumbs: Good Point, Pitcher, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

www.ino.com shows Dude Oil at $66.24/barrel AND has been taking a nice trend upward the past while. Venezuelan AND Insanian Spanctions have helped out nicely.

I suspect on or around May 2, 2019 is High Noon for the Insanians to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC. I am flabbergasted THAT the corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions HAVE NOT BEEN TERMINATED due to the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, pilfering AND corrupting Bicraqi Iraqi GOI AND OTHER APPOINTED Officials. I suspect ONCE the corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions are TERMINATED, the corrupted Bicraqi Iraqi GOI AND OTHER APPOINTED Officials WILL DO the RIGHT Thing AND/OR BE TERMINATED.

SO...............................................

TERMINATING the corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI daily currency auctions SHOULD facilitate getting THE RIGHT THINGS DONE VIA THE GOI.

I am anticipating.......................

!!!BAM!!!

!!!SUDDENLY!!!

At a time of LEAST anticipation. For Ramadan, the folks will LIKELY benefit most for the positive effects of the "opiate of prosperity" DURING Ramadan ESPECIALLY BEFORE the Eid al Fitr celebration RIGHT AFTER Ramadan.

The Nauti Arabians are touting "economic" "action" during Ramadan WHEREAS a "change" in the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar (INTERNATIONAL ReInstatement) WOULD give the Nauti Arabians a SUBSTANTIAL ADVANTAGE over the Insanians since the Insanians WILL HAVE an EVEN MORE worthless currency.

SO...............................................

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

Tuesday, April 30 COULD BE an interesting day since the currency valuations are reported on THAT day. I would anticipate curve balls AND surprises SO WHO, pray tell, REALLY knows???!!!

IT JUST seems like presently THERE IS SO MUCH PRESSURE on the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar value AND facilitation BROUGHT ON by INVESTMENT INTERNATIONAL I believe Somethin' HAS GOT To GIVE!!!

GO REAL TIME INTERNATIONAL BICRAQI IRAQI DINAR!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Jared Kushner: US to present Middle East peace plan after Ramadan

1551471-1695416535.jpg?itok=0oRD1n4F

Jared Kushner, Senior Adviser to President Donald Trump, speaks during the TIME 100 Summit, in New York, Tuesday, April 23, 2019. (AP)

ARAB NEWS

April 23, 201915:28

Kushner was speaking at a forum of Time magazine

Kushner is a senior adviser to Donald Trump

NEW YORK: President Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner said Tuesday that he would present his long-awaited Middle East peace plan after the Islamic fasting month of Ramadan ends in early June.

Kushner, speaking at a forum of Time magazine, said he had hoped to offer the proposal late last year but that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu then called elections and still needs time to form a coalition.

“Once that’s done we’ll probably be in the middle of Ramadan, so we’ll wait until after Ramadan and then we’ll put our plan out,” said Kushner, a senior adviser to Trump.

Kushner, who is President Donald Trump's son-in-law, would not discuss any details of the plan, including whether it would endorse a two-state solution for Israel and the Palestinians.

The peace proposal has been in the works for two years and the process has been greeted with skepticism both on Capitol Hill and in global capitals.

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1486991/middle-east

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Synopsis, I love your optimism and your posts. 

Do you believe President Trump will dangle a ME peace plan for an RV. 

:twothumbs: AND I REALLY Appreciate Your Optimism AND Posts As Well, Pitcher, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Here are some related perspectives I have:

• When I first was assessing THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment in Q42010, the former President Tricky AND Chinese Communist Chairman Mousy Dung meeting in 1972 REALLY struck a chord with me. HAVE to REESTABLISH the LUCRATIVE Old Silk Road. Iraq, with ALL the Bicraqi Iraqi, IS an ESSENTIAL PIECE to ALL THIS. Strategically Located, Vast Resources BEYOND Crude Oil, AND rudimentary infrastructure to GET THINGS GOING. So, the TPP was WHACKED AND NOW The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump is "negotiating" a DEAL with Chinese Prez'dent Xi Jinping to "facilitate" "old" "agreements" the Chinese HAVE BEEN "patiently" waiting on for 47 years WITH ALL the shenanigans of the likes of former Prez'dent Flimsy Carter with the Insanians in the late '70's (:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:) The United States Of America entities AS WELL AS Whirled Wide WILL benefit HUGELY ECONOMICALLY WITH the REESTABLISHED Old Silk Road.
  • The Nauti Arabian King GAVE The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump a 800 million USD Yacht AND a 200 million USD jewel studded gold sword. YEAH BABY!!! So, the Nauti Arabians bided THEIR time until NOW with the Insanians getting THEIR KEESTERS KICKED ECONOMICALLY. ALL the surrounding AND international Countries ARE VERY INTERESTED IN INVESTING IN IRAQ NOW. Kwinkie Dink???!!!
  • The OTHER issues, like the Insanians to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC AND OTHER ROGUE MUDDLE EAST States, MUST be reasonably rectified for UNINTERRUPTED Commerce. SO..............The touted Muddle East Peace Plan A MUST. The Reasonable AND Friendly Muddle East States KNOW the essentials of WHAT IT TAKES for INTERNATIONAL COMMERCE for THEIR OWN STATE WELL BEING. So, NO matter what is said PUBLICLY, BEHIND the scenes, THINGS are falling INTO PLACE WITH the Nauti Arabians being a CENTER FACILITATOR. Kinda wonder WHY, pray tell, the Nauti Arabian "journalist" REALLY "went" "missing".
  • I DO NOT see the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement AND the MUDDLE EAST PEACE PLAN a DIRECT LINK. I (NOTE: I) think the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement LIKELY MUST occur PRIOR to Ramadan for the "opiate of prosperity" to start to take hold AND facilitate the MUDDLE EAST PEACE PLAN MUCH MO SMOOTHLY.

So, to answer Your question, "I DO NOT see The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump dangling a Muddle East Peace Plan DIRECTLY for a Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement BUT an EFFECTIVE Muddle East Peace Plan IS ESSENTIAL for UNPRECEDENTED Economic Growth IN the Muddle East PARTIALLY facilitated by a Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement ESSENTIAL ALSO for REESTABLISHING EXPLOSIVE Old Silk Road Economic Benefits".

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Is that all you could say on the subject.  You’re slacking man.  Haha. Of course I’m kidding and I very much appreciate your insights and opinions on the subject.  Iran has long been a major problem in the ME.  To sort of quote General Patton, “ we should have taken the Iranians out when we had the army here in 2003”.  

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

@Synopsis

"The Nauti Arabian King GAVE The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump a 800 million USD Yacht AND a 200 million USD jewel studded gold sword."

How did that happen?  I thought politicians were not allowed to accept gifts.

THIS, I LOVE:

"I (NOTE: I) think the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement LIKELY MUST occur PRIOR to Ramadan for the "opiate of prosperity" to start to take hold AND facilitate the MUDDLE EAST PEACE PLAN MUCH MO SMOOTHLY."

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Floridian said:

THIS, I LOVE:

"I (NOTE: I) think the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstatement LIKELY MUST occur PRIOR to Ramadan for the "opiate of prosperity" to start to take hold AND facilitate the MUDDLE EAST PEACE PLAN MUCH MO SMOOTHLY."

Me to Floridian, the big question is which Ramadan? 

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Floridian said:

@Synopsis

"The Nauti Arabian King GAVE The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump a 800 million USD Yacht AND a 200 million USD jewel studded gold sword."

THIS, I LOVE:

I would hope so.  :bravo:   :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 4/20/2019 at 4:35 PM, Pitcher said:

Thanks Chuck.  Oil may be going up on the troubles in Libya.  I just read where there is fighting going on in the suburbs.  Looks like another Civil War. 

On 4/20/2019 at 4:39 PM, ChuckFinley said:

I can not remember a time when there was not  a war happening some place on this planet. 

On 4/22/2019 at 5:03 AM, Butifldrm said:

Iran Supreme Leader Appoints New Military Commander Who Vows to Wage War Against Israel, US

There has always been a war or battle in Libya ever since Gaddafi got killed.

Personally guessing here, I think they appointed this guy to start a war with Israel and the US because their long term plan is to get the US to rebuild Iran after we and Israel destroy what is left of their Cuban style infrastructure ( a POS of 50 + y.o. stuff ) . Rebuild Iran on some sort of M.E. Marshall Plan. What do I know ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Kushner rejects two-state solution for his Middle East peace plan

image.thumb.png.1c2a853ec7853df191b194b05fcc3fdb.png

The president's son-in-law was supposed to deliver a Middle East peace plan last year.

D. PARVAZAPR 23, 2019, 2:04 PM

SENIOR ADVISOR TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, JARED KUSHNER , SPEAKS TO WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT BRIAN BENNETT AT THE TIME 100 SUMMIT ON APRIL 23, 2019 IN NEW YORK CITY. CREDIT: SPENCER PLATT/GETTY IMAGES.

Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump’s son-and-law and senior adviser charged with delivering a Middle East peace plan, on Tuesday told the Time100 Summit that his plan would not focus on a two-state solution for Israel and Palestine.

That approach, “failed” and that “new and different ways to reach peace must be tried,” said Kushner, being interviewed on stage.

Ambassador Richard LeBaron, who served in several countries in the region, said Kushner is ignoring history in taking this approach.

“You can’t take the political out of the peace process,” LeBaron, currently a nonresident senior fellow at The Atlantic Council, told banned site link - malware reported.

The Trump administration had promised that the plan would be delivered much sooner — first during the UN General Assembly in New York in September 2018,  then within four months after that (which would have meant January 2019 at the latest), and most recently in “early 2019,” but before Israeli elections earlier this month.

Kushner — who without explanation compared Palestinians in Gaza to Houthi rebels in trying to overthrow the government in Yemen — said the plan now will be revealed in June.

He said its rollout will be timed to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu forming a new cabinet (following his recent victory into a fifth term) and the end of the holy month of Ramadan.

The Trump administration’s approach to Israeli-Palestinian tensions has been to consistently side with Israel:

• President Trump recognized the sovereignty of the Golan Heights (territory that is legally under Syrian control). Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu proposed on Tuesday that a community there be named after Trump.
  • He unilaterally decided to move the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, a city that is subject to ongoing negotiations between Israelis and Palestinians.
  • He cut funding to the United Nations program providing aid to Palestinian refugees.
  • He shut down the Washington, D.C. office of Palestine Liberation Organization.
  • He endorsed Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, whose hardline tactics included a promise to annex the West Bank, which is Palestinian territory.

LeBaron said talk of a peace plan has likely been “theater,” with the Trump administration planning all along to present something that was doomed to fail, so they could “blame the Palestinians” for rejecting it. The alternative, of course, is a single state, Israel, with, possibly, more Arab citizens.

“All along I think they tried to focus on economic development as a key to satisfying Palestinian aspiration and dealing with objections that Israelis might have in terms of creating a viable [Palestinian] state,” said LeBaron.

But, he added, Palestinians know that that “without freedom of movement, without control over their own security, without some sort of state, in fact,” economic promises won’t amount to much.

“They’ve seen this show before,” he said.

https://banned site link - malware reported.org/jared-kushner-says-his-peace-plan-wont-hinge-on-israeli-palestinian-two-state-solution-d238cb0d9a63/

image.png

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Is that all you could say on the subject.  You’re slacking man.  Haha. Of course I’m kidding and I very much appreciate your insights and opinions on the subject.  Iran has long been a major problem in the ME.  To sort of quote General Patton, “ we should have taken the Iranians out when we had the army here in 2003”.  

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

:twothumbs: You The MAN, Pitcher, AND The Very Best To You!!! :tiphat:

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

@Synopsis

THIS, I LOVE:

Hey, Check THIS Out, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Hey, Check THIS Out, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Thanks, Synopsis.  I skimmed through the 6 pages from 2017.  I found this very interesting.  It says the gifts to Trump were to be personal gifts and the King did not want them to end up in a museum.  Plenty of gifts!  I think you estimated them to be worth $1 Billion.

I know he made a lot of deals with Saudi Arabia, but I still don't understand how the President was allowed to take these personal gifts.  

Oh well, I guess it will remain a mystery.

• Thanks 1

Maybe BABY check THIS out starting at 18:05. Apparently, in 1991, THERE WAS laid out a plan TO WIPE OUT Israel AND The United States Of America (:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:) AND WE are SEEING the RADICAL ADHERENTS CURRENTLY PROMULGATING THIS PLAN (:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:) for thirty (30) years LATER (2021). NO WONDER THE Insanians ARE SO BELLIGERENT!!!

Go Moola Nova OR Go Home (PREFERABLY!!! YEAH BABY, I AM READAE" TO GO HOME!!!)!!!

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to America launches the economic side of the Middle East peace plan amid skepticism
  • TexasGranny locked this topic