Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After 200 Christians Murdered By Terrorists Dems Refuse To Call Them Christians

April 22, 2019

2019-04-22_10-19-54.png

On a day when more than 200 Christians were murdered by terrorists as they were attending church services to celebrate Easter the Democrats could not condemn what it was.

Instead of condemning the attack on Christians and the brutal murders of Christians they chose to use the phrase “Easter Worshippers.”

“The attacks on tourists and Easter worshippers in Sri Lanka are an attack on humanity,” former President Obama said.

“On a day devoted to love, redemption, and renewal, we pray for the victims and stand with the people of Sri Lanka,” former President Obama said.

“On this holy weekend for many faiths, we must stand united against hatred and violence. I’m praying for everyone affected by today’s horrific attacks on Easter worshippers and travelers in Sri Lanka,” Hillarious Clinton said.

“On a day of redemption and hope, the evil of these attacks on Easter worshippers and tourists in Sri Lanka is deeply saddening,” Julian Castro said.

“My prayers today are with the dead and injured, and their families. May we find grace,” he said.

“Such a horrific terror attack on Easter worshippers and tourists in Sri Lanka. My thoughts are with the victims of today’s attack. We must stand united against hate and violence,” Rep. Dan Kildee said.

“The horrific attacks on Easter worshippers in Sri Lanka are heartbreaking. It fills me with sadness that an act of such hatred and violence took the lives of so many on the holiest of days. We have work to do so that every person, wherever they live, may worship in peace,” Arizona Rep. Greg Stanton said.

https://explainlife.com/after-200-christians-murdered-by-terrorists-dems-refuse-to-call-them-christians-14066/?utm_source=Explainlife.com Newsletter&utm_medium=email

• Thanks 6

Former Attorney General Eric Holder has come out against current Attorney general Bill Barr after the Mueller Report.

But what he did not count on was his own words coming back to bite him and look like the hypocrite that he is.

“He’s making mistakes. The attorney general of the United States is the people’s lawyer, not the president’s lawyer,” Holder said of Barr.

“When I was being confirmed, I was made to understand the attorney general of the United States is not the ‘secretary of justice,’” he said.

“You’re different from any other cabinet member, given all the power you have to deprive people of their liberty, take their property away,” he said.

“You have a responsibility to run the Justice Department in a way that is not political,” he said at the “Justice Demands” Gala of the James B. Moran Center for Youth Advocacy.

“The greatest attorneys general have been the ones who have had that sense of independence, like Elliot Richardson, [President Richard] Nixon’s attorney general and one of my heroes, fired by Nixon for refusing to fire independent special prosecutor Archibald Cox in the wake of Watergate,” Holder said.

“Those greats reminded me that my responsibility was to the Justice Department, to the people of the United States, and if that puts me in conflict with the president, then I should be ready to give up the job,” he said.

That is interesting. Holder says that the attorney general is supposed to be independent and not tied that tight to the President of the United States.

But that is not the tune he was singing when he was serving as attorney general during former President Obama’s administration.

“You going to stay around for all four years?” radio host Tomy Joyner asked holder during an interview the two had in 2015.

Holder said he was not certain he was going to stick around but Joyner begged him too and told him “we need you.’

“I’m happy, I’m still enjoying what I’m doing. There’s still work to be done. I’m still the president’s wing man, I’m there with my boy,” he said.

That is the type of independence Holder had. He was the, self described “wing man” and “boy” of President Obama.

Holder was such a “wing man” and “boy” of former President Obama’s that he was held in contempt of Congress for protecting him.

The same thing he is accusing Attorney general Barr of doing, but since it is not true Barr has not been charged with contempt.

• Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Easter Worshipers???.?  How about Christians celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.  

Attacks?  Christians were murdered by Muslims on our most Holy Christian Day!!!!

Dems are RUBBISH.  

Easter Worshipers ? That Obama is a real piece of work. What an atheist is his real calling.  :(

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Trump Puts Disloyal John Kerry On Notice, Accuses Him of Violating Logan Act

April 22, 2019

2019-04-22_12-47-58.png

President Trump is done playing games. Newly embolden after the cloud that was the Mueller investigation, otherwise known as a Democratic political hit job, was lifted Trump is wasting no time in moving on his ambitious agenda.

The left thought they could depose Trump, or in the worst case scenario damage him politically so that Trump would be weak and ineffective.

They were wrong on all accounts – Trump is a fighter and after getting good news from Bill Barr, he is enacting his agenda with speed and ruthlessness.

Look, fixing the mess left behind by Obama and Bush is no small feat and Trump faced massive opposition with Mueller hanging over his head.

That is all gone and John Kerry for one better be careful.

From Lidblog: A tweet by President Trump on Monday morning accusing John Kerry of violating the Logan Act has raised the ire of liberals.  The President is correct about John Kerry violating the Logan Act, a law BTW that has nothing to do with the Marvel character Wolverine. The Logan Act is a federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States. Violating the Logan act is a tradition for both John Kerry and the Democratic Party.

During interviews to promote his new book this past September Kerry told an interviewer that he has met with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif three or four times since leaving office and that their talks touched on the international nuclear agreement which Kerry negotiated and President Trump withdrew from because it was such a bad deal or America. This was the first time Kerry admitted this violation, but in May of this year, the Boston Globe reported that he had been secretly meeting with the Iranian foreign minister and European leaders, advising them on how to save the flawed JCPOA. The President is saying that Kerry’s meetings were a violation of the Logan Act. And the stepfather of the Heinz Ketchup fortune has violated the Logan Act before.

In 1985, Senator John Kerry traveled to Nicaragua for a friendly get-together with the Sandinista president, Daniel Ortega. The position of the Reagan administration was to support the opposition Contras. Kerry wasn’t much interested in the administration’s position. Upon his return to the United States, Kerry met with President Reagan to convey a message from Ortega. Reagan “wasn’t thrilled,” Kerry later told the New York Times.

In 2006 Kerry went to Syria to meet with Assad over the objections of President Bush #43, who was trying to isolate the Syrian despot at the time.

In January 2018 Israeli Newspaper Ma’ariv reported that John Kerry had given a message to Palestinian Authority Pres. Abbas, “that he should stay strong in his spirit and play for time, that he should not break and will not yield to President Trump’s demands,” because Trump will be out of office within the year.”

There are those who say Senator Tom Cotton’s March 2015 open letter to the Iranian regime was an example of breaking the Logan Act. But the message wasn’t a negotiation, it didn’t even discuss possible terms of a deal. The Cotton letter signed by 47 Senators simply explained how the constitution worked and that any agreement that wasn’t ratified by the Senate could be overturned (which is precisely what happened).

Ironically Kerry objected to the Tom Cotton letter, “During my 29 years here in the Senate, I have never heard of—nor even heard of it being proposed—anything comparable to this,” Kerry said. “If I had, I can guarantee that no matter who was president of what the issue was and no matter who the president was, I would have certainly rejected it.”

https://explainlife.com/trump-puts-disloyal-john-kerry-on-notice-accuses-him-of-violating-logan-act-14075/

• Thanks 5