Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Asks Us Not To Pester The Banks While They're In Training.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Banks are in high level RV training working on our behalf???

Do not pester the banks.

Do treat this as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

22/4/2019  Ray Rat:

I was asked NOT to do this call today. If I did the call today, NOT give ALL the information I received. Either don’t do the call or don’t give all the info. 

Rates are in fact LOCKED in. Ray: received rates this morning. Action is EXPECTED “this week”. 

They didn’t want you BOTHERING the banks (calling and running to the banks).

Tony: received CONFIRMATION on rates Ray got this morning. At the banks there are “LIVE” rates with no “HOLDS”, they can SEE them. 

Everybody can’t see them; tellers, etc. 3 different states seeing same info. 2 different banks, one with HIGHER rates that the other one. Banks were in TRAINING yesterday. DIDN'T want me to give you the names of the banks, probably GAVE you TOO much already.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

No worries here. I am with BofA and they could give a Rat's A$$ about me. They do not give assistance unless there is something in it for them.  

A bit off topic and the wrong forum  but ;

Here's my recent B of A story ; After standing in line for about 20 minutes, waiting for a teller, still being about # 12 in line (after 20 minutes).

I exited the line, went to the branch manager asking why are there not more tellers available ?

She said " there is an ATM machine outside that is available"

I replied "I don't trust the ATM machine for multiple deposits"

She replied " Well sir I am sorry, perhaps you would like to use our "online" banking service" ? 

I replied " How do I make multiple deposits online" ?

She replied "you will need to call customer service @ 1 800 *** ****".

I replied "I would like to close my account" (after 30 + years).

She replied " Oh, in that case, I can handle your transaction". She went behind the teller line and promptly returned with a deposit receipt.

I then went down the street, to a local regional bank, opened a new account and promptly wire transferred the balance from my B of A  account and then closed the B of A account "online" ..... :lol:

Semper Fi :salute:

Show me 'da ..........:bagofmoney:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 9

3 minutes ago, Hotcurl said:

Here's my recent B of A story ; After standing in line for about 20 minutes, waiting for a teller, still being about # 12 in line (after 20 minutes).

I exited the line, went to the branch manager asking why are there not more tellers available ?

She replied " Well sir I am sorry, perhaps you would like to use our "online" banking service" ? 

She replied " Oh, in that case, I can handle your transaction". She went behind the teller line and promptly returned with a deposit receipt.

I then went down the street, to a local regional bank, opened a new account and promptly wire transferred the balance from my B of A  account and then closed the B of A account "online" ..... :lol:

Classic Hotcurl.  That deserves a million likes.

SR

• Upvote 3

Just now, Hotcurl said:

That is a same thing I have in mind should this ever do down....Bank I have been with since 1997 could care less about me.....They just like the money......

I think I will look into WF myself.

Karsten

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Karsten said:

That is a same thing I have in mind should this ever do down....Bank I have been with since 1997 could care less about me.....They just like the money......

I think I will look into WF myself.

Karsten

I have had the very same treatment at some WF branches. They are not in the customer relations business.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

On 4/22/2019 at 5:50 PM, Luigi1 said:

Tony received CONFIRMATION on rates Ray got this morning.

Now that's hilarious. One conman asking another conman to confirm they aren't fibbin'. LOL.

Those bank tellers have been training since 2003. I'm getting back in line. :lol:

Related image
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

Sounds like the same thing that happened to me at BofA. Thats why I left them years ago. No customer service.

• Upvote 2

On 4/23/2019 at 9:18 AM, Luigi1 said:

Sorry DT...when I saw this ridiculous thread from The Rat...I couldn't resist.

Ok Weegie - Now Get Ur A$$ Back Out There And Find Us A Good BS Bank Story Without Any Rat In It ! :o 

Image result for monty python spam gif

And Stop 'Drag'ing Along Bruce While Ur Spamming The Rumor Section ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

Way to go Hotcurl. They are treating people like crap and when this hits BofA will be in my rear view mirror.  Pay off all debts and walking.  

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, presence said:

As the saying goes, "that's gonna leave a mark..."

Thanks as always, Thugs, for another classic and memorable laugh!

And another classic to add............That's not going to grow back ! :P

Edited by Man_Kind
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Ok Weegie - Now Get Ur A$$ Back Out There And Find Us A Good BS Bank Story Without Any Rat In It ! :o 

Image result for monty python spam gif

And Stop 'Drag'ing Along Bruce While Ur Spamming The Rumor Section ...

:D  :D  :D 

That's impossible....Most bank stories & rats go arm-in-arm......

• Haha 1