Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Midnight Guru Opinions - 4/20/2019

4-20-2019   Intel Guru Delta  Article:  "The opening of the first Iraqi bank in Saudi Arabia and cooperation includes security and intelligence" VERY HUGE...NO WAY JOSE WITH OUT ARTICLE VIII...

4-20-2019   Newshound Guru chattels  There is no transparency in Iraq or about any revaluation of it's currency.  If the dinar is to have any sudden increase in value then we will not be told in advance, and no one reading the news will be able to reliably anticipate such, IMO.

4-20-2019   Newshound Guru larrykn   Boy with all these articles coming out about stability I see Iraq moving again in the right direction.  I see a lot more they need to get done but they are moving in the right direction.  I think once they feel they are comfortable with were they are at, then they will do it...no time lines just when.  I would like to see the banking improve, stability improve,, the government improve , investment coming in. these are a few of what I like to see happen.

4-20-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   ...one quick clarification - earlier this week I said PM Abadi was in Saudi Arabia on business. Obviously this was a mistake, as the current Prime Minister of Iraq is no longer Abadi. Nonetheless! The actual PM of Iraq, Abdul Mahdi, was indeed in Saudi Arabia - and the resulting news is a bit of a present, if you ask me.  As I was getting ready to post this, a perfect article was posted. The focus is heavily on Iraq, the benefits to Iraq, and not much else.  In what world is that a deal we expect to see from the Saudis... are they suddenly charitable people operating for the sole purpose of World Peace and charity?  I don't think so. Therefore, the equalization simply isn't being mentioned.  Article:  "Historical agreements between Iraq and Saudi Arabia" ...Saudi Arabia is important to Iraq. ...Iraq has 3 major countries that border it, and only one actual connection to water. Aside from that small bit of beach...Iraq is landlocked...(post 1 of 2)... 

4-20-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   The two largest borders are Iran and Saudi Arabia.  Both countries present opportunities for oil delivery... in order to sell their oil, they must deliver it. In order to deliver the oil, it must get to the sea, unless they are to limit their market to the 6 countries that border them... and why would other oil rich countries pay a premium to Iraq They would not, and will not. So it's in Iraq's best interest to have great relationships with it's neighbors, and it's important that the global market approves of these relationships.  Iran and Syria are questionable allies...but Saudi Arabia is a solid partner.  This is why I'm excited to see Iraq buddying up with Saudi Arabia, and it's even more exciting that it's not exactly clear what Saudi Arabia has to benefit at this time.  I think we all know, or can use our imaginations.     ...Saudi Arabia has a longstanding position of “middle”...not anti-Iraq, but not the opposite either. Why, now, are they opening their arms? Maybe someone is expecting a change, and they want pole position...(post 2 of 2)... 

4-20-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article quote:  "The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) launched a branch of the Basra branch on Thursday to develop a window from the issue division to provide small groups of 250, 500 and 1,000 dinars."   This is really the only article worth showing today of any real value to us as investors. So we know that these other smaller category notes such as 25, 50, 100 etc.. are not NOT yet launched.  ...They are NOT yet out. ...this article is proof enough that the only smaller categories out are still these 250, 500 and 1000 notes.

:twothumbs:  *********:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5