Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Time to Turn the Tables

The Democrats can expect the list below to be coming down the pike.  

The criminal referrals sent to the Justice Department by Devin Nunes.

Complete declassification of Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on FISA abuse.

The continued release of closed-door testimony of the conspirators and those who knew of their criminal actions.

Release of the full, unredacted report identifying those who leaked classified information.

All of the FISA applications identifying those who lied to the court.

All information surrounding the recent revelations coming from the Ukraine about collusion with the Hillarious campaign.

Declassify the two-page “Electronic Communication” document that Brennan gave to Comey to kickstart Operation Crossfire Hurricane.

Declassify the April 2017 99-page court opinion written by FISC Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer outlining her findings of FISA abuse.

Grand jury testimony from former DOJ-NSD chief John Carlin who oversaw the FISA abuse and who quit when Admiral Mike Rogers figured that out.

Publicly expose, by declassification, the fraud used to secure the Carter Page FISA warrant.

Release of the transcripts of everyone who signed each of the four (known) fraudulent FISA applications.

Release of all relevant text messages, unredacted, between participants in the seditious conspiracy.

Release of all of Bruce Ohr 302’s, FBI notes from interviews and debriefing sessions, and other relevant documents associated with the interviews of Bruce Ohr and his internal communications. Including exculpatory evidence that Bruce Ohr may have shared.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

In Short....the Swamp needs to go to prison at the least and be Hung by the Neck until dead.....Hanging would be the correct Punishment for Treason and High Crimes against the Country and the American People.......If Justice is not Served and these people have no worries.....2020 will be the end of America and t4he American Way of Life..........Liberals will Cheat their way to the top and own this country and everyone in it.

Me, I will go out in a Pile of hot brass rather than live the Liberals Way.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

There shouldn’t need to be any gun play.  We just need the rules and laws enforced. This Dual Judiciary and unequal application of the Rule of Law Must stop. HRC clearly had obstruction and was given a free pass.  That woman needs to go down.    I’m having a real hard time with the Republican leadership on this matter.  They need to grow a pair and go after the perpetrators.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Karsten said:

I bought in heavy back when I could get Aussie 7.62x51 for $27.00 for a 200 round can.....I don't have a clue of what I have in 5.56 these days but enough for the final battle.

Karsten

i suspect i have WAY more ammo than my AK's and AR's will survive!

guess i need more weapons!

• Upvote 1

Remember the quote “the WH is running this show “.  The RC story!!!!!

No doubt Barry knew and probably was orchestrating the entire mess. 

What needs to be asked is when Mueller knew there was No Collusion!!!  If he knew early on there was NO Collusion then he is guilty of trying to sway an election. 

Remember the FBI said, “ there is no there THERE!!!!’  Meaning the FBI knew there was no RC before the Special Investigation even got started!!!! 

The Dem supporters used the entire story to bludgeon President Trump and use the hysteria for political gain. 

• Upvote 4