Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly (2) 19 April 2019

Adam Montana

Masoud Barzani, Iraq’s parliament speaker meet to discuss Erbil-Baghdad ties

24 minutes ago

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/a18f794d-a7f5-4ad0-a1bb-e3b9d3efa8b0

Masoud Barzani, Iraq’s parliament speaker meet to discuss Erbil-Baghdad ties
Iraq’s Parliament Speaker Mohammed al-Halbousi shakes hands with President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) Masoud Barzani, Erbil, April 22, 2019. (Photo: Masoud Barzani's official website)

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – The President the Kurdistan Region’s leading Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), Masoud Barzani, received Iraq’s Parliament Speaker Mohammed al-Halbousi on Monday to discuss relations between Erbil and Baghdad.

During the meeting, the two “discussed the political situation in Iraq, and the latest political developments, and steps to complete the new government cabinet in Iraq,” a statement on Barzani’s official website read.

HalbouMasoudBod.jpg
Iraq’s Parliament Speaker Mohammed al-Halbousi (left) during a meeting with Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) President Masoud Barzani in Erbil, April 22, 2019. (Photo: Masoud Barzani's official website)

The KDP leader and Halbousi highlighted relations between the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) and the Iraqi government which have improved following a fallout in the aftermath of the Kurdish referendum in September 2017.

Barzani “assessed the positive atmosphere prevailing between the [Kurdistan Region] and Baghdad,” noting that strong ties between the KRG and Iraq are “in favor of stability and prosperity throughout Iraq,” the statement continued.

The situation in Nineveh province and the conditions of the people in the governorate was another topic the two sides discussed, it added.

“Both sides stressed the intensification of efforts to restore services, stability, and safety for the citizens of Mosul governorate.”

Halbousi’s trip comes two days after a parliamentary delegation from the Kurdistan Region visited Baghdad to meet with an Iraqi counterpart and participate in the summit held in the capital between top legislators from Iraq’s regional neighbors.

Upon arrival at Erbil International Airport in the afternoon, the speaker was welcomed by his Kurdistan Region counterpart Vala Fareed. Following this, they held a meeting, attended by deputy parliament speakers from both sides, among other officials.

Updated15 minutes ago
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

HalbouMasoudBod.jpg

Iraq’s Parliament Speaker Mohammed al-Halbousi (left) during a meeting with Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) President Masoud Barzani in Erbil, April 22, 2019. (Photo: Masoud Barzani's official website)

Whose The Guy In The Scout Leader's Outfit With The Picnic Table Cloth On His Head ? :blink: 

HalbouMasoudBod.jpg

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Whose The Guy In The Scout Leader's Outfit With The Picnic Table Cloth On His Head ? :blink: 

HalbouMasoudBod.jpg

:D  :D  :D 

That is not a table cloth and that is not a towel. They are wrongly called towel heads, because those are sheets...... They SHOULD be called SHEETHEADS !

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I can feel it in my wallet. Waiting to feel the RV in my bank account. 

Chuck I know what you mean, I feel it in my wallet also...It's a lot lighter here in liberal Las Vegas with that high priced gasolin. 

Were gonna need an RV to pay for gas out here...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

•  
  • Platinum VIP
  • platinum-badge-1.gif.32c1bf288be00343319
  • 3,862 posts

2019/04/25 13:41

Oil: Baghdad has not received 250 thousand b / d from the region so far

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/169622/النفط-بغداد-لم-تتسلم-250-ألف-بي-من-الاقليم-لغاية-الآن

BAGHDAD / The obelisk: The Ministry of Oil, Thursday, 25 April 2019, the non-commitment of the Kurdistan Region to hand over Baghdad 250 thousand b / j of its crude oil produced within the territory of the region.

"The federal budget law of 2019 states that the Kurdistan region will hand over 250 thousand barrels of its oil to the national company (Sumo), which will pay salaries," Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban said at a press conference, This has not happened yet. "

"We are in constant contact with the provincial government and there are talks for the implementation of that law," he said, referring to "the commitment of the federal government as stipulated by the budget law for the current year."

The member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Majid Shankali, said Sunday, April 7, 2019, that what the federal government sent to the region of the amounts are within the salaries of the staff of the region and has nothing to do with imports of oil in the region, as provided for in the budget, calling for the exclusion of staff of the region for sterile political conflicts.

130920.jpg

Edited by 6ly410

Iraq to Meet with KRG over Oil Exports: Minister

Basnews English 25/04/2019 - 13:42 Published in Kurdistan
Iraq to Meet with KRG over Oil Exports: Minister

ERBIL — Iraqi Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban said on Thursday that they are planning a meeting in the near future with the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) for talks over oil exports.

According to the minister, cited by Reuters, the Baghdad delegation will also discuss issues related to KRG’s share from the federal budget.

Earlier this year, Erbil and Baghdad announced a deal according to which the Iraqi government sends regular salaries of KRG employees and Peshmerga forces in return for 250,000 barrels of oil per day handed over by Erbil to Iraq’s state oil marketing company (SOMO).

The Iraqi oil minister also revealed that they were studying an increase of oil production capacity from Kirkuk oilfields by 50% from the current level.

On 4/23/2019 at 6:59 PM, DoD said:

Chuck I know what you mean, I feel it in my wallet also...It's a lot lighter here in liberal Las Vegas with that high priced gasolin. 

Were gonna need an RV to pay for gas out here...

I know what you mean. Things seem to be really positive. We are just going to have to wait to see how it plays out.  

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

A Soldier’s Prayer (for us...and those like us...damn few left)!!!👍🇺🇸

3AD27159-F2F5-4785-92DA-22E9C8D19ACF.jpeg

:salute: !!!CSM (R) Thackrey!!! :salute:

Thank You, SIR!!!, CSM (R) Thackrey, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2