Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly (2) 19 April 2019

Adam Montana

Adam, thanks for the update, and the good news. In your email you said you expected to be tarred and feathered for your error, I think it would be better to library paste and grass you....that way it can be washed off and done again

In reality, I think with the good news you are safe, and I am sure everyone will forgive you...…...once again, thanks for the good news

Gooooooo RV

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, NevadaSam said:

everyone will forgive you

God forgives

the dinar brotherhood doesn’t 

hahaha

best movie quote 

of course nothing to forgive 

its your site

have a great Easter all

give praise 

davis out

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

Here's a couple of ideas surrounding the Iraqi - Saudi relationship and Memorandums of Understanding (MOU).

1. MOU on mineral, gas and oil - Saudi could be looking to put a pipeline in to provide an outlet for Iraq's oil other than that little spit of land Iraq has next to Kuwait. If so, it counters Iranian ideas of using Iraq as a path to ship their oil out via Syria and the Med. Saudi also would get substantial revenue from a pipeline.

2. A Iraq - Saudi relationship also starts to surround Iran with a coalition on the west that counters Iranian expansionism. A sideline, it puts Iraq in a tacit relationship with Israel via the Saudis. They get to have some benefits without having to openly support Israel.

Just thinking....

Edited by Jon
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Jon said:

Here's a couple of ideas surrounding the Iraqi - Saudi relationship and Memorandums of Understanding (MOU).

1. MOU on mineral, gas and oil - Saudi could be looking to put a pipeline in to provide an outlet for Iraq's oil other than that little spit of land Iraq has next to Kuwait. If so, it counters Iranian ideas of using Iraq as a path to ship their oil out via Syria and the Med. Saudi also would get substantial revenue from a pipeline.

2. A Iraq - Saudi relationship also starts to surround Iran with a coalition on the west that counters Iranian expansionism. A sideline, it put Iraq in a tacit relationship with Israel via the Saudis. They get to have some benefits without having to openly support system" rel="">support Israel.

Just thinking....

Good thinking, Jon.

Thank you.  😀

I didn't have a clue as to how it could benefit the Saudis.

• Upvote 1

Thank You For The VERY Upbeat Post, Adam, AND The Very Best Of Your Easter To You AND Your Family!!! :tiphat:

I would like to add THAT IF I (NOTE: I) had to boil the news down, I would boil it down to ONE WORD:

INVESTMENT

YEP!!!

INVESTMENT

A MAJORITY of the news IS about Iraq BEING the GO TO PLACE INTERNATIONALLY!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

NOW, pray tell, HOW, pray tell, CAN the Bicraqi Iraqi DO THAT with a "closed" "economy" Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar RATE???!!!

GO REAL TIME BICRAQI IRAQI DINAR INTERNATIONALLY!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

how much more beneficial would their relationship be with a stronger dinar?

Not only that, but Saudi Arabia has a longstanding position of “middle”... not anti-Iraq, but not the opposite either.

Fwiw The Saudi Currency Is Worth About 27 Cents ! ;) 

Currency Converter Exchange Rates

1 SAR = 0.26667 USD

To :USD - United States Dollar

Conversion Rate (Buy/Sell)
USD/SAR = 0.26667

=================================================================

C’mon Iraq - It’s Time To Move Up To A Better ‘Hood ! :o 

2wgkI5j.gif

And Check Out Bentley Trying To Get His Freak On With Weezie ...

:D  :D  :D  

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 5

Ramadan - https://www.calendardate.com/ramadan_2019.htm

Ramadan for the year 2019 starts on Monday, May 6th lasting 30 days and ending at sundown on Tuesday, June 4. Because the Muslim calendar is a lunar calendar, the holiday begins on the sunset of the previous day on the evening of Sunday, May 5th.

Monday, May 6th is the 125 day of the 2019 calendar year with 17 days until the start of the celebration/ observance of Ramadan 2019.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

That is a very good start, sir! And that logic makes sense even without an RV... how much more beneficial would their relationship be with a stronger dinar?

Not only that, but Saudi Arabia has a longstanding position of “middle”... not anti-Iraq, but not the opposite either. Why, now, are they opening their arms? Maybe someone is expecting a change, and they want pole position. 

I’d like to expand on the ideas but I’m short on time and it could be a VERY long post, so I’ll leave it at those brief comments for now. 

:tiphat:  

See that?  Things I would never think of.

Thanks, Adam.  :bravo:

• Upvote 3