Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

And the hits keep on coming

If you Trump Conflator Haters think Process Crimes are indicative of Collusion or some similar High Crime during an election, just you wait till Mr Horowitz's investigation into the crimes that The Mueller Report/Investigation did find. Lying to the FBI, filing false briefs to the FISA Courts, lying to Judges, perjury,  OBSTRUCTION, and other process crimes. AG Barr said that investigation should conclude by the end of June. THEN, recommendations for criminal prosecution will be made, people,  mostly Dems, will be CHARGED. Trial dates will be set. Trials will be had. Trump haters will go to jail. Then you haters will shut up. Acquiesce to Trumps election, convince your Reps and Senators to actually legislate bipartisan like; and live happily ever after. Pray for President Trump to make wise decisions. Fix the overwhelmed and broken immigration system to the benefit and protection of American citizens. Weaponizing the full power of Federal Law Enforcement Agencies to manipulate the out come of elections and legislation is against the fabric of American Society. It is also one of the primary reasons the Founding Fathers of our country wrote the Constitution and created the Election Laws that followed, including the Electoral College portion to keep our Republic from the control of one group and or a King. If you don't like America the way it is legally change it; legally change the laws, or simply leave our country. Freedom is never free.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

Like I said, I’m done with you but I won’t Red Ruby your posts.

Just want you to know, no hard feelings.  No sense debating or commenting on your posts anymore.  You dislike Trump, I get it.  

You’ll have your chance to show your displeasure in 2020.  

Just remember, the Truth always gets out, and there was NO Russian Collusion!!!!

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Like I said, I’m done with you but I won’t Red Ruby your posts.

Just want you to know, no hard feelings.  No sense debating or commenting on your posts anymore.  You dislike Trump, I get it.  

You’ll have your chance to show your displeasure in 2020.  

Just remember, the Truth always gets out, and there was NO Russian Collusion!!!!

No hard feelings Pitcher... We can agree to disagree. And thank you for not being a rubymiester. Good luck in your trading and may good fortunes continue to come your way...

B/A

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, stt said:

BA no there not Obama ownes them. I don't think anyone thinks like you. I bet your sitting at your computer with your maga hat on pulling everyone's chain

I'm just amazed how people can't take a joke...People jump on me for joking with LGD... Notice he didn't get upset.. People really do need to lighten up.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1