Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

And the hits keep on coming

40 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

It didn’t bring nothing to light

I guess your definition of nothing is different than it is for most of the world. This ain't nothing.

The full list of Mueller indictments and plea deals

1) George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, was arrested in July 2017 and pleaded guilty in October 2017 to making false statements to the FBI. He got a 14-day sentence.

2) Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, was indicted on a total of 25 different counts by Mueller’s team, related mainly to his past work for Ukrainian politicians and his finances. He had two trials scheduled, and the first ended in a conviction on eight counts of financial crimes. To avert the second trial, Manafort struck a plea deal with Mueller in September 2018 (though Mueller’s team said in November that he breached that agreement by lying to them). He was sentenced to a combined seven and a half years in prison.

3) Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign aide and Manafort’s longtime junior business partner, was indicted on similar charges to Manafort. But in February 2018 he agreed to a plea deal with Mueller’s team, pleading guilty to just one false statements charge and one conspiracy charge.

4) Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, pleaded guilty in December 2017 to making false statements to the FBI.

5-20) 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies were indicted on conspiracy charges, with some also being accused of identity theft. The charges related to a Russian propaganda effort designed to interfere with the 2016 campaign. The companies involved are the Internet Research Agency, often described as a “Russian troll farm,” and two other companies that helped finance it. The Russian nationals indicted include 12 of the agency’s employees and its alleged financier, Yevgeny Prigozhin.

21) Richard Pinedo: This California man pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge in connection with the Russian indictments, and has agreed to cooperate with Mueller. He was sentenced to 6 months in prison and 6 months of home detention in October 2018.

22) Alex van der Zwaan: This London lawyer pleaded guilty to making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Rick Gates and another unnamed person based in Ukraine. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and has completed his sentence.

23) Konstantin Kilimnik: This longtime business associate of Manafort and Gates, who’s currently based in Russia, was charged alongside Manafort with attempting to obstruct justice by tampering with witnesses in Manafort’s pending case last year.

24-35) 12 Russian GRU officers: These officers of Russia’s military intelligence service were charged with crimes related to the hacking and leaking of leading Democrats’ emails in 2016.

36) Michael Cohen: In August 2018, Trump’s former lawyer pleaded guilty to 8 counts — tax and bank charges, related to his finances and taxi business, and campaign finance violations — related to hush money payments to women who alleged affairs with Donald Trump, as part of a separate investigation in New York (that Mueller had handed off). But in November, he made a plea deal with Mueller too, for lying to Congress about efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.

37) Roger Stone: In January 2019, Mueller indicted longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone on 7 counts. He accused Stone of lying to the House Intelligence Committee about his efforts to get in touch with WikiLeaks during the campaign, and tampering with a witness who could have debunked his story.

Finally, there is one other person Mueller initially investigated, but handed over to others in the Justice Department to charge: Sam Patten. This Republican operative and lobbyist pleaded guilty to not registering as a foreign agent with his work for Ukrainian political bigwigs, and agreed to cooperate with the government

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 2

When I think about the Media Hysteria, the Hollywood Elites, the Democratic Leadership, and all the lemmings one quote comes to mind,

“The lady doth protest too much, me thinks”

Trump is the only man that will not be bought off in DC.  He is a danger to the establishment, ( the Globalists) the Democrats and Republicans that have sold out our country.  Think about it, they were calling for his impeachment one week after he took office.  Oh yes, I believe they protest just a little too much to be innocent. If AG Barr does his job there will be a lot of PANIC going on in DC. Their little charade is about to be destroyed.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

17 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

All those lives ruined and still NO Russian Collusion.  

Accuse accuse accuse

Deflect Deflect Deflect

Attack Attack Attack

Litigate, Litigate, Litigate

Unlawful Dems are going down!!!!

@Pitcher, come on buddy. 

I know you are a smart guy!

Why oh why are you wasting  your time on these lost sheep. 

TIME TO BE ON THE OFFENSE.

Your time and energy is needed to move forward and not distracted defending Pres. Trump and our belief's. 

Can we start a new movement!

Help me! Offense only! Thanks.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

So the fact all these people are criminals means nothing? Does it matter if they are republicans or democrats if they broke the law? If a guy stole your lawnmower would you care what political party he belonged to? That's the part I don't understand. People here want to look the other way because of politics and  to hell with the law... I don't get it. The people who pled guilty are confessed criminals. So if I come rob your house I guess you'll let me go if I am wearing a Make America Great Again hat... That's good to know.

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

5 minutes ago, jg1 said:

@Pitcher, come on buddy. 

I know you are a smart guy!

Why oh why are you wasting  your time on these lost sheep. 

TIME TO BE ON THE OFFENSE.

Your time and energy is needed to move forward and not distracted defending Pres. Trump and our belief's. 

I don't know jg... Defense may be a better plan. According what I'm reading I can come steal your car and I'm off the hook if I'm a Trump supporter... Even if I confess, it would be fake news and a conspiracy against the party.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

47 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

All those lives ruined and still NO Russian Collusion.

Lives ruined? They are crooks... So they get what they deserve.

No collusion, but plenty of proof the Kommies were messing with our electoral process. I don't know about you, but I think most Americans would want our government to do something about it. Has our government and current administration made any moves to thwart the Kommies… I hope so, but I don't recall seeing anything being done.

But we can go over the facts on Monday. In the meantime, enjoy the freedom to celebrate this holy holiday with your family before the kommies come take away our rights while our government debates nothingness and meaningless rhetoric.

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

BA I am not sure the forfeitures will cover the cost of the this unlawful investigation. 

WELL, LETS RACK UP ANOTHER accomplishment for the  President. He Committed TO Draining the swamp and it looks like  a number of the swamp rats have been identified 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

WELL, LETS RACK UP ANOTHER accomplishment for the  President. He Committed TO Draining the swamp and it looks like  a number of the swamp rats have been identified 

That's like hiring a plumber to unclog your drain, only to find out the plumber was the one who clogged it... Hmmm a bit unethical.

But we are talking about someone who only hires the best... LOL

B/A

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 4

Flynn was not a crook.  Papalopodous was not a crook. Process crimes.  Witch hunt.  

48 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

No collusion, but plenty of proof the Kommies were messing with our electoral process

NO COLLUSION. THE DEMS WERE UNLAWFUL

Do some reading about the Dem unlawful activities and get back to me. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Lives ruined? They are crooks... So they get what they deserve.

No collusion, but plenty of proof the Kommies were messing with our electoral process. I don't know about you, but I think most Americans would want our government to do something about it. Has our government and current administration made any moves to thwart the Kommies… I hope so, but I don't recall seeing anything being done.

But we can go over the facts on Monday. In the meantime, enjoy the freedom to celebrate this holy holiday with your family before the kommies come take away our rights while our government debates nothingness and meaningless rhetoric.

B/A

Sure....no harm except to the crooks.....you heard of Hope Hicks?.........$300 grand to be sure she wasn't railroaded by Mueller.....a 29 year old kid trying to serve her country.....sure......no harm.....?

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

I don't know jg... Defense may be a better plan. According what I'm reading I can come steal your car and I'm off the hook if I'm a Trump supporter... Even if I confess, it would be fake news and a conspiracy against the party.

B/A

BA you’re beating you’re head against the wall. Like Trump said he could walk down Main Street and shoot someone and nothing would happen. His support would not diminish. Trump will never lose his fanatical base. They don’t care what he does or how he does it. It’s all fake news. It’s all the democratics making crap up. It’s all unlawful. Facts don’t matter. Even when one of his people confessed to a crime it’s all made up, or he was threatened to do so. Trump has lost all the independents in this country. A year and a half more is all we will have to endure of this baffoon!

• Thanks 5
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

We don’t need to go on offense. The truth is going to come out just like it did on the 16 year old at the Capitol, just like Kavanaugh, just like Ferguson, just like the Duke lacrosse team, just like Benghazi,  etc etc. The Dems jump to conclusions too fast before they hear both sides of the story. They use anything and everything to move their agenda. Damn the truth. They tar and feathered President Trump with a bogus  dossier and stacked a Special Investigation with Dem supporters. 

There are two sides to every story and this story is not going to end well for the Dems. 

The only Russian Collusion I see is HRC selling our uranium to Russia and Barry’s hot mic “ let me get past these elections”

The Real Obstruction is HRC tearing up her hard drive and having anyone with dirt on her whacked

The truth will come out and sadly the shameless Dems and their mindless lemmings will continue to deflect, lie, accuse, attack, and litigate to muddy the Truth.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

We don’t need to go on offense. The truth is going to come out just like it did on the 16 year old at the Capitol, just like Kavanaugh, just like Ferguson, just like the Duke lacrosse team, just like Benghazi,  etc etc. The Dems jump to conclusions too fast before they hear both sides of the story. They use anything and everything to move their agenda. Damn the truth. They tar and feathered President Trump with a bogus  dossier and stacked a Special Investigation with Dem supporters. 

There are two sides to every story and this story is not going to end well for the Dems. 

The only Russian Collusion I see is HRC selling our uranium to Russia and Barry’s hot mic “ let me get past these elections”

The Real Obstruction is HRC tearing up her hard drive and having anyone with dirt on her whacked

The truth will come out and sadly the shameless Dems and their mindless lemmings will continue to deflect, lie, accuse, attack, and litigate to muddy the Truth.  

All of that is great, the truth is coming  out. That wasn't my point, but ok. Take care.

• Thanks 1

I would like to say one more thing on this matter.

the Special Counsel which was wanted by the Dens and stacked with Dem supporters found NO Russian Collusion. There is no indictable crime by Trump or his campaign.  

Now to all the News Media and hysterical Dem supporters, has there been ONE apology, one “our bad”, let’s move on and get some work done on healthcare, border security, Social Security etc, etc

How about you BA, how about an apology to the board for continuing to promote a bogus story. You are shameless in your hatred of an elected official. You are so blind you haven’t even tried to be fair in your statements. How about all the unlawful acts by the Dens.  Do you condone them, nope, you just go right over that and continue to spew the MSNBC talking points.   The Dems tried to stage a Coup.  The Media, FBI, CIA, DOJ were all in on the unlawful charade. 

Do you not see how dangerously close they almost got to getting away with the Coup.  If you are as independent thinking as you say you should be hopping mad at what The Dems tried to do. 

I am no no huge fan of Trump, I hate his style, lies, and General BS but I could say the same thing about Barry, Bush Clinton etc etc

You had better wake up or you won’t have a country or much Freedom. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Does anyone remember 2008 and who was blamed for the housing loan crisis/scam?...that’s right the consumer, who will be blamed if this President is impeached and the country/world implodes in on itself?...take as many guesses as you need! 

Listen carefully to how toxic this actually is... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, bostonangler said:

So the fact all these people are criminals means nothing? Does it matter if they are republicans or democrats if they broke the law? If a guy stole your lawnmower would you care what political party he belonged to? That's the part I don't understand. People here want to look the other way because of politics and  to hell with the law... I don't get it. The people who pled guilty are confessed criminals. So if I come rob your house I guess you'll let me go if I am wearing a Make America Great Again hat... That's good to know.

B/A

most of the accused were Layers WHO HAD MANY clients and Donald J Trump was one of them. what they got them arrested was their actions before they got into the white house.

General Flinn on the other hand was a sham... poor man

jmho…….…..go rv

• Upvote 2

Mueller played hardball and lost, now it’s time to investigate the investigators. Mueller needs to be asked under oath before Congress or a court of law when he knew their was NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION.  He could be in a little hot water stringing out a phony Investigation to influence an election last fall.  

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, bostonangler said:

But we are talking about someone who only hires the best

When Trump stated he hires the best prior to the elections in reference to his business. Which has a success rate of almost 98% regardless of a couple defaults. Come on B/A out of 500 business you gonna have some bad...When Trump went to Washington that a different scenario, so you can't include that with all of the Real Obstruction and Collusion from Capitol Hill since day one...You either have nothing but hate store up, or you are being played, just like the rest of the Never Trumpers. Either way 04/20/2019 Trump still POTUS...:lol:

• Upvote 2