Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday's Guru Opinions @ Midnight EDT - 4/18/2019

4-18-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   Articles:  "A record rise in deposits in Iraq"   "Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories"   IT WAS OVER A YEAR AGO THAT WS [Guru Walkingstick] AND I EXPRESSED THAT A SECOND AND FINAL ARTICLE WOULD BE COMING TO THE CITIZENS OF IRAQ EXPLAINING IN DETAIL STEP BY STEP WHAT THEY NEEDED TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE NEW SMALL CATEGORY NOTES THAT THE CBI WAS ABOUT TO INTRODUCE ALONG WITH FOUR COINS ...GUESS WHAT...I TOLD YOU SO..! ...(post 1 of 2)... 

4-18-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   SO NOW THE ASSOCIATION OF IRAQI PRIVATE BANKS ALSO COMES OUT AND SAYS TODAY THAT THEY HAVE (PAST TENSE) SET RECORD NUMBERS OF DEPOSITORS WITHIN ALL THE PRIVATE BANKS OF THE CBI.  ...A "WINDOW"...A MECHANISM...IS ABOUT TO BE OPENED AT THESE PRIVATE BANKS SO THAT THE CITIZENS CAN GET THE CONTINUING EDUCATION OF THE LD'S THAT ARE BEING REPLACED DUE TO THEIR WEAR AND TEAR AND WHICH WILL COEXIST WITH THE NEW SMALL CATEGORY NOTES. ...THEY GIVE YOU THE REASONS FOR THE RI WITH VALUE FOR THE IQD...(post 2 of 2)...

4-18-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories"   Quote:  "The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) launched a branch of the Basra branch on Thursday to develop a window from the issue division to provide small groups of 250, 500 and 1,000 dinars."   Smalls are available! holy smokes... 250, 500, 1,000s are lower denominations not small categories...  It appears to me they are saying they have all groups, and in my opinion that means small categories as well.  The article told us about new products. Well all groups will be about new products. As in small category ones. Mahdi and the CBI told us they are going raise the exchange rate.. Well they will need the new products to do so. This tells us they have all groups! imo...

:twothumbs:  ********:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3