Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent. Small Denoms Hits The Streets.

Luigi1

18/4/2019  MilitiaMan:

After Banks Closed on Thursday.. Wow! ~ MM ~ BB...

Smalls are available! holy smokes.. If I read that right we are so very very very (fireworks) They are telling us they have 250, 500, 1,000s and now can effecitvely make change with smalls!! This is for the citizens! This is effectively game over, imo.. I have always said we will know in advance, yet will have to wait to do anything about it.. lol.

18/4/2019  DELTA:

Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories. The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) launched a branch of the Basra branch on Thursday to develop a window from the issue division to provide small groups of 250, 500 and 1,000 dinars. The head of the Central Bank of Iraq Branch of Basra in a press statement briefed by the “Covenant News”, said that in view of the small groups of the Iraqi currency traded in the markets, the Iraqi Central Bank branch in Basra sought to provide these quantities for the purpose of facilitating the deal between a single trader And the citizen. He stressed that the provision of cash from all groups will facilitate the sale and purchase between citizens and owners of shops.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Good Find Weegie ! This One Actually Managed To Get Fat Frank Off Of The Blue Couch While Jumping And Screaming ! :o 

The Last Time That He Ever Got His Fat A$$ Off Of That Couch - Delta Hade To Lure Him Off With A Twinkie ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Good Find Weegie ! This One Actually Managed To Get Fat Frank Off Of The Blue Couch While Jumping And Screaming ! :o 

The Last Time That He Ever Got His Fat A$$ Off Of That Couch - Delta Hade To Lure Him Off With A Twinkie ...

Now...only if we can get someone in Iraq to take a picture of these new lowers. All bets say, still no photos, no proof.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, King Bean said:

Well, Tier 1 is full, thanks to Frank26. Better get in the tier 2 line. :lol:

Related image

Yo Snap - Frankie’s Lost Weight ! :o 

Related image

He May Have To Change Out That ‘F’ Because His Man Boobs Look Like They Might Be Down To A ‘D’ Cup ...

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests related to the above...

4-19-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   ...it appears we are passed the point of no return and we will have it by Monday Morning...is what I have been told...we really are in a different position then we ever have been before.  ...A NUMBER OF SMALL COINS AND BANK NOTES HIT THE STREETS IN IRAQ THIS WEEK...I have a friend over there and they have seen coins and lower denominations in the streets this week...this gives us a very good indication they are prepared for it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

5 hours ago, OhmEye said:

Does anyone have an 800 number we can call to order pictures?

Just Dial 1-800-IQD-PUMP - ‘Peggy Bruce’ Is Standing By ! :o 

peggy.jpg

Mention Luigi And Receive A Free 8x10 Centerfold Glossy Of A Goat ...

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

I was a Raytheon DOD contractor in Iraq, twice tours. Here's how it works...contractors are not paid by GOI, no RV, no lower denoms.

US Contractors are paid by the US Government through bids & winning contracts, usually every 5 year renewals. GOI reimburses the US Government for  defense costs over runs. Again, Contractors are not directly paid by GOI. As of yesterday, some of my friends in Iraq say, no RV, no smaller denoms, no handouts from GOI, no dancing in streets, no nothing. The Gurus are full of it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

I was a Raytheon DOD contractor in Iraq, twice tours. Here's how it works...contractors are not paid by GOI, no RV, no lower denoms.

US Contractors are paid by the US Government through bids & winning contracts, usually every 5 year renewals. GOI reimburses the US Government for  defense costs over runs. Again, Contractors are not directly paid by GOI. As of yesterday, some of my friends in Iraq say, no RV, no smaller denoms, no handouts from GOI, no dancing in streets, no nothing. The Gurus are full of it.

Thanks for the explanation Luigi but can I also ask you with your knowledge do you truly believe Iraq will actually RV their currency or Reinstate a previous value overnight out of the blue one day??

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

What

this from Luigi 

has someone snatched our Luigi and put a alien in place

they are Luigi snatchers 

coming to a theatre soon

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Thanks for the explanation Luigi but can I also ask you with your knowledge do you truly believe Iraq will actually RV their currency or Reinstate a previous value overnight out of the blue one day??

There will eventually be a reinstatement of the IQD to the old rate. The current rate was artificially lowered to bankrupt the Sadam Regime by denying him the means to finance future Iraq wars. The UN, US & WB working together to impose sanctions by destroying the IQD was a way to get to Iraq. Now that Iraq is almost a sovereign nation again, we'll se a reinstatement. Don't listen to the Gurus. Nobody knows the rate, date,#800. IMO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

15 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

I was a Raytheon DOD contractor in Iraq, twice tours. Here's how it works...

The Gurus are full of it.

U Had A Negative Reputation Of More Than ‘Minus 100’ In Less Than A Month After Joining DV - Including Numerous LOPster Posts ! :o 

But Thanks, After Over 6,000 Plus Miserable Pumper Posts - For Finally Coming Out ...

And Ur 61 Negs On Just One Post A Few Weeks After Joining Might Still Be Ur Record - Obviously U’ve Been Slipping ...

:lmao:  :lmao:

Luigi1

Scooter will retire on a beach in Tahiti with his $millions in commissions he made by pumping all those saps that ate his hype & came back for seconds.

Downvote 61

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi only brings to the forum what the Gurus have to offer.

So Where’s The Guru In This And Dozens Of Other Threads That U’ve Opened - Unless Of Course If Ur Referring To Urself ! :o 

==============================================

Where's The Lower IQD Denoms In US ATMs?

By Luigi1,  March 18 in Dinar Rumors

Luigi asks...Where's TNT Tony & Ray Rat? Where are they hiding out at?

No Monday call, no updates, no nothing, after Tony claimed a week ago, IQD lower denoms were showing up on our shores, being loaded in US ATMs.

Where are these lower denoms?

===============================================

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1