Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Goat Has High Level Contacts At CBI Now MarkZ Has High Level Contacts At UST.

Luigi1

Luigi says...How can we lose?

Mnt Goat is directly negotiating high rates at CBI on our behalf.

MarkZ is directly negotiating the Release at UST on our behalf'.

That's a mighty powerful lot of horsepower at work for all of us Dinarians.

Treat this as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

4-18-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ   Not a whole lot of movement last night...we were in a holding pattern...There are a number of whales that have exchange apts set up for tomorrow afternoon... FROM MY CONTACTS AT THE TREASURY...they  believe out the door by Sunday...the CBI contractor contact had to reconfigure rates for employees earlier this week...we are really keeping an eye on that and open communication.  ...I am not hearing there is any holdup…I am hearing that everything is planned and they want the reset done prior to the release of funds Easter Sunday.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 8

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...How can we lose?

Mnt Goat is directly negotiating high rates at CBI on our  behalf.

MarkZ is directly negotiating the Release at UST on our  behalf'.

Wtf - Luigi, How Can U Be So Gullible As To Let Them Negotiate For Us ? :blink:

Once That Gluttonous Goat And Her Toothless Carnival Sidekick Try To Take Their Cut - Our Proceeds Will ‘BeHalf’ ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Once That Gluttonous Goat And Her Toothless Carnival Sidekick Try To Take Their Cut - Our Proceeds Will ‘BeHalf’ ! :o 

We’re all screwduh. 

🙀🙀🙀

• Haha 4

"I am hearing there are no hold ups and we are looking good for this weekend".  I am so tired of hearing this.  What I'm not hearing is an apology for being lead around like sheep.  There is no actionable news to be had on the dinar.  No one in the State Department or UST has any idea about the Iraqi dinar, dong or Zimbabwe. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Rondal, I can verify this to you. These Guru nut jobs are sad and pathetic. They should be politicians, they lie so much. But you can bet your Arse that when this thing hits they will be stumbling and slobbering all over themselves for calling it. Eventually they will be right. I read this bilge on other sites and want to vomit. Then I come back here where sanity reigns and confident that Adam will tell us the truth as he knows it.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, DinarThug said:

OKIE still had the best IQD rates......But crazy MarkZ has the ZIM revaluing to a value where most who hold that currency will become trillionaires....each individually holding more wealth than the current money supply of the entire world today......time to flush Markz and anything he mosts......pure garbage.....CL

• Upvote 2

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 2:44 PM, Artitech said:

Where and when did this Mark Z character arrive on the scene? Looks like he’s went back to the oldies but goodies store and stealing the hits, but with his own little tweaks in them! He’s a piece of work! JMHO 

Remember Contractor Mom...these experts come & then they go. Then a newbie comes along to take their place. Let the Pecking Order Olympics begin.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

rhonda i have been in this for 11 years !!!..i believed in this when bush said the war would pay for itself...so i thought i was truly getting into something no one was suppose to know about...i was here when zzzzzzzzz ..steve I and tony where the gurus before they went out on their own when they were calling the dinar coming in at 29.00 dollars  yes 29!!..so now you have more gurus trying to capitalize on the new suckers like this clown MARKZ... wouldn't be surprised if hes one of the old guys under a new name..he started at 2 dollars now i believe hes up to 8 dollars for the dinar and 2 for the dong...trying to get the hype going for more sales which he makes commissions on...i still troll the sights hoping for a miracle but its the same thing year after year people calling it 100% then making excuses then it will be January of next year   its the same pattern year after year until they get arrested for misleading people and taking their money...gurus are like drug dealers as soon as one is arrested or gone another one takes over...hope this helps but it wont be worth anything  anytime soon maybe 20 years down the road when iraq is rebuilt and their infrastructure and security is secure for the world to invest in them...so put it away for your kids 

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...