Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank You Dinar Vets

Pitcher

:twothumbs: Thank You For YOUR VALUED Contributions, Pitcher, AND The Very Best Of Your Easter Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I am SO Thankful for the God The Son Jesus Christ bearing my, as well ALL mankind's, sins on the cross shedding HIS blood so I have the remission of my sins apart from ANY works THEN God The Son Jesus Christ was resurrected AND now sits at the right hand of God The Father!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

I am SO Thankful to Worship God The Son Jesus Christ for HIS unspeakable gift of Eternal Life with HIM THIS AND EVERY Easter!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

10 minutes ago, yusofsabri said:

What would happen to all of us dinarians after the iqd been rv’ed? I can imagine that everyone are buzy cashing out their dinars...

As long as it does not happen on a Tuesday or a Friday...... that's the day's I watch paint dry.  LOL

Any day would be a good day as long as my Altimers is in arrest and I'm not drooling by then.  :P

Yes I believe we have all forged a few friendships over the years. I look forward to meeting several DVers on a beach somewhere.

pp

• Like 4

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

As long as it does not happen on a Tuesday or a Friday...... that's the day's I watch paint dry.  LOL

Any day would be a good day as long as my Altimers is in arrest and I'm not drooling by then.  :P

Yes I believe we have all forged a few friendships over the years. I look forward to meeting several DVers on a beach somewhere.

pp

As age is creeping fast upon me and another birthday soon I am hoping that I will still be healthy to do the “biggie” on my bucket list ... LOL 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Thank You For YOUR VALUED Contributions, Pitcher, AND The Very Best Of Your Easter Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I am SO Thankful for the God The Son Jesus Christ bearing my, as well ALL mankind's, sins on the cross shedding HIS blood so I have the remission of my sins apart from ANY works THEN God The Son Jesus Christ was resurrected AND now sits at the right hand of God The Father!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

I am SO Thankful to Worship God The Son Jesus Christ for HIS unspeakable gift of Eternal Life with HIM THIS AND EVERY Easter!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Wow.  There are numerous man made gods from this world, but only One (Jesus) who, by the dunamis power of the Holy Spirit, who was actually raised from the dead.  According to you and I, 'Id  say He's the Winner.  He's God.  The Word of God (Bible) says he's God.  God wants us all to repent and believe Him and trust in Him, through His Son right now for eternal life in heaven incase you die right now or in 30 years.  God loves you'all and so do I.  On our death beds, Jesus is all that matters to us, not this 20K IQD I been holding forever.  Amen?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

15 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

A few years ago i always dreaming for a very nice moments when iqd was rv’ed. But now, the feeling is still there but not as strong as before. 

• Upvote 4