Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barr cites '10 episodes' in Mueller report detailing possible Trump obstruction

22 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Not my party... I pledge my allegiance to America not some political party... America first, dirty politicians last. Too bad more people can't embrace the freewill god gave them instead of marching goosestep to a bunch of political hacks.

B/A

:bs: lol "NOT MY PARTY"

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Its all in the title of the post!

'10 episodes' in Mueller report detailing possible Trump obstruction' and leaves it open. Come on.

3 years and unlimited resources;

If muller could not prove it, why drag it on unless you have other motives, uh yes.

Get over it! 😵

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Who is going to prison? So far Trump's gang has the edge in that game... They pled guilty.. How does one argue with the fact they pled guilty? You don't plead guilty if you are innocent.

B/A

Good one....and the answer is....Comey...Brenan....Stryuck..Page..Lynch......Clinton.....and a host of others......They are headed to prison......all the special report accomplished was to exonerate Trump....and expose the true corruption.......dirty from the top down......and with "rule of law".....they will all pay the price......    CL

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Can't believe Sarah anymore. She admitted she is a liar... ADMITTED she is a liar

Ya, off with her head. No one should lie

i guess you can’t believe Maddow or anyone at MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC or any other person who has been furthering the biggest lie in US history, Russia Collusion.  

Please give it a rest.  The entire Dem Party is a bunch of liars!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Good one....and the answer is....Comey...Brenan....Stryuck..Page..Lynch......Clinton.....and a host of others......They are headed to prison......all the special report accomplished was to exonerate Trump....and expose the true corruption.......dirty from the top down......and with "rule of law".....they will all pay the price......    CL

You don't really believe those people are going to jail?

You should stop reading Conspiracy Daily..

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

Ya, off with her head. No one shoot lie

i guess you can’t believe Maddow or anyone at MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC or any other person who has been furthering the biggest lie in US history, Russia Collusion.  

Please give it a rest.  The entire Dem Party is a bunch of liars!!

Come on now Pitcher you left off FAUX NEWS and a whole host of others who make their living that way. As for the DEM Party being a bunch of liars. I don't disagree, but unlike a lot of people I can say all parties are corrupt.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

57 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Don't sweat it... Ken Starr spent a lot more on Clinton and besides, Manafort is paying for it... Surely no one is okay with his illegal activities.

B/A

When Manafort committed his crimes.....wasn't he working for Clinton at the time?....Seems I read that....

.CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

When Manafort committed his crimes.....wasn't he working for Clinton at the time?....Seems I read that....

.CL

But Mueller found a criminal. His fines will pay for the investigation, so it is not a total lost. And we did find out that Trump didn't care about the law and a few of his people didn't follow his orders, otherwise there would have been crimes committed. He would be in much more trouble. So in retrospect this has been a positive thing for the voter and the ideals our founding fathers envisioned.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

But Mueller found a criminal. His fines will pay for the investigation, so it is not a total lost. And we did find out that Trump didn't care about the law and a few of his people didn't follow his orders, otherwise there would have been crimes committed. He would be in much more trouble. So in retrospect this has been a positive thing for the voter and the ideals our founding fathers envisioned.

B/A

The founding Fathers would string the whole group up... (those I mentioned above)...back in the day that's what they did to any traitor who tried to dispose a sitting President....

No crime was committed by Trump.....you're really starting to make yourself look foolish with these posts.    CL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

Its all in the title of the post!

'10 episodes' in Mueller report detailing possible Trump obstruction' and leaves it open. Come on.

3 years and unlimited resources;

If muller could not prove it, why drag it on unless you have other motives, uh yes.

Get over it! 😵

u r correct sir.....like Dems in office & the MSM,  some here have a very biased, one sided jaded view, they like to call open minded, middle of the road. When challenged they get personal... and the famous "you don't bring anything to the table".....unless you remind them of their :bs: I guess they're right

Edited by caz1104
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

The founding Fathers would string the whole group up... (those I mentioned above)...back in the day that's what they did to any traitor who tried to dispose a sitting President....

No crime was committed by Trump.....you're really starting to make yourself look foolish with these posts.    CL

CORRECT....if laws were broken by Trump wouldn't the report say so? And if this were true DEMS, MSM, & some here woulda been fallin all over each tryin to see who could  get to a judge 1st  - SMH

Edited by caz1104
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Unlike you... Sometime I think Trump could walk up and kick you in the nads and you'd thank him...

B/A

As stated many..many..many times...I'll say it slowly this time so you'll be able to comprehend. I (that would be me)......don't........care (dislike)....for ........Trump (our president)......at........all.......as .......a .......person (human being). So your post like many is ...........:bs: 

Edited by caz1104

49 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

But Mueller found a criminal. His fines will pay for the investigation, so it is not a total lost. And we did find out that Trump didn't care about the law and a few of his people didn't follow his orders, otherwise there would have been crimes committed. He would be in much more trouble. So in retrospect this has been a positive thing for the voter and the ideals our

It will be interesting to see if you have as much passion for the truth when the Special Investigation into the unlawful activities of the FBI, CIA, DOJ and Dem Party are totally revealed. I can rip off a dozen names that should be indicted in crimes of lying to Congress over the Coup attempt. I would love to see a Special Investigator sweat HRC’s attorney. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

The founding Fathers would string the whole group up... (those I mentioned above)...back in the day that's what they did to any traitor who tried to dispose a sitting President

Bingo. :bravo:

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, bostonangler said:

You don't plead guilty if you are innocent.

B/A

You are now showing your naivete when it comes to the legal system.

If I was a prosecutor, ans I wanted you to plead guilty, I would go after your family, your work/business, friends, and any thing else I could threaten you with. You would be bankrupt trying to defend yourself and at some point you would think, I want to save my family, my work/business, and friends. 

No you can deny it but the US Government has far more money and attorneys than you and they will wear you down. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Title of thread......"Possible"

Now for some reality...2 years...$30 million spent....Trump & Associates are clear of any       " Russia...Rissia...Russia"

wrong doing......

Next......obstruction......if this left leaning legal hit team...(which included a former ranking staff member of HRC)... headed by Mueller didn't recommend charges be filed....there is nothing there...

Why?

Trump said all along he had not done anything wrong in regards to the Russian investigation......he defended that stance......

And no court in the land is going to judge against you for defending yourself with the truth.....

Bottom line...the only way any Court would ever make an obstruction Judgement would be if in the case being heard the defendant had been found guilty of the crime...

Just how it works....    CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3