Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories

yota691

28 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Yeah I am done with naysayers and their 5 year long opinions…  Dont worry Cranman, ya wont here a peep out of me. Complain all you want how Iraq is stupid or they take too many holidays etc.  I Will not be commenting anymore on the negativity.   You guys can get involved with the nooks and crannies of this needs to be done or that needs to be etc...I think a FAR bigger picture is in play than a law that is not passed.  I choose to remain positive that it is really soon.  That is how I live my life.  .I am popping the…..well I dont drink so....How about a nice Mello Yello to seal the deal?  Private group wrote paragraphs last night saying we are soon.   Mueller report is out.  China deal is here if not already done.   

So with the release of the Mueller report it became obvious that Trump isn't going anywhere and negotiations can proceed. 

We control the IQD and China controls the VND. There is no way President Trump is going to allow the second leading economy to overtake the first. 

Imo we will see the RV shortly after the China deal is announced. And the stock market is rising on rumors that the deal is almost done. 

Thxs Botz. If you don't mind explaining a little for me, what is the " China Deal " ? I to believe we are very close to cashing out and sending our laptops to the recycle bin  :)

Cheers, have a Happy Easter down  in the land of the Mexican Minute  :)

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
spelling, what else ? lol

50 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

And just for fun, there's another thread where someone stated that 18 out of the 22 times that Iraq RVd their currency, it happened on April 30.  I don't know how to verify that, but wouldn't that be nice!!!

Thanks @KristiD  I never knew Iraq RV’d their currency before! 

I remember reading that and seeing a spreadsheet on it years ago here in Dinar Vets....it’s true HCR

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, dinareffic said:

I've always thought the April 30 date was a possibility.  IMF historically updates their SDR on April 30

Never knew about any of that until it was posted, ( forget by who ) here on the site.

Now I'm super pumped !! Fingers, toes crossed !!

Heres hoping :crossedfingers:

pp

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Looking promising folks !! 

pp

The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) launched a branch of the Basra branch on Thursday to develop a window from the issue division to provide small groups of 250, 500 and 1,000 dinars. The head of the Central Bank of Iraq Branch of Basra in a press statement briefed by the "Covenant News", said that in view of the small groups of the Iraqi currency traded in the markets, the Iraqi Central Bank branch in Basra sought to provide these quantities for the purpose of facilitating the deal between a single trader And the citizen. He stressed that the provision of cash from all groups will facilitate the sale and purchase between citizens and owners of shops.

Al-Fahd added that the distribution of small categories through bank withdrawals, which are delivered to citizens through personal accounts and salaries will revive the local market and will be in the interest of the national economy and turnover of the wheel of monetary movement.

It is noteworthy that small groups have been implemented from the market significantly recently, and this gesture re-ease of dealing between citizens.

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/152556.html

:calculator: haha lets Gooooooooooooo RRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Engine1 said:

It could be that.  Now we have 25 cents ( 250 )  50 cents ( 500 ) and a buck (1000) 

So after doing the math. If 250 is 25 cents and 500 is 50 cents and 1000 is 1 dollar.    1 million dinar would figure out to be 1 thousand US dollars. How much is 1 million dinar going for right now?  

11 hours ago, Engine1 said:

So after doing the math. If 250 is 25 cents and 500 is 50 cents and 1000 is 1 dollar.    1 million dinar would figure out to be 1 thousand US dollars. How much is 1 million dinar going for right now?  

Those are just estimates so to be precise, each dinar is 1/1190 of a dollar or $.00084 so 1 million dinar is worh $840.  The U.S. dealers are currently selling 1 million dinar for $1050-$1090 which includes a mark up for their fee and profit.  You can buy 1 million dinar on ebay for $999 plus shipping.  For most of us who bought our dinar from a currency dealer, we paid over $1000 per million.  

• Thanks 2