Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories

yota691

10 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Are they just messing with us????

B/A

Your guess is as good as mine B/A. I would say with all the positive stuff coming out lately, probably not.

Hears hoping :cheesehead:

Cheers, pp

Edited by pokerplayer
spelling, what else ? lol
  • Upvote 5

!!!WOWZERS!!! Shocking Find, @pokerplayer, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

:backflip:             :backflip:            :backflip:

NOW, the BIG Question I have is, "Are THESE 250, 500, AND 1,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Notes the 2003, 2013, the Acting Bicraqi Iraqi CBI Governor Goof Ball Ali al-Alaaq, OR OTHER issued series???!!!"???!!!

APPARENTLY, the 2003 AND 2013 Series 250, 500, AND 1,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Notes ARE ALL WORN OUT AND TAKEN OUT OF CIRCULATION!!!

SO...................................................................

IF the Acting Bicraqi Iraqi CBI Governor Goof Ball Ali al-Alaaq Series, THEN (:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:) A LAST DESPERATE ATTEMPT by the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, to CONTROL the Bicraqi Iraqi Financial System.

!!!BAM!!!

IMMEDIATE TERMINATION AND Change Is A Comin'!!!

IF a NEWER Series, THEN (:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:) Change Is A Comin'!!!

!!!SUDDENLY!!!

As a side note, I, in the recent past, purchased some 500 AND 1,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Notes from an Internet Vendor. THOSE BABIES ARE Fresh, Crisp, AND UNCIRCULATED what APPEAR to be 2003 Series Notes. The 2013 Series 250, 500, AND 1,000 Notes have one (1), two (2), OR three (3) vertical circles on the left hand side of the note on one side. The 500 AND 1,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Notes I have DO NOT have the circles.

SO.....................................................................

NOT Sure HOW ACCURATE the news is about the scarcity of the 2003 AND 2013 Series 250, 500, AND 1,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Notes.

HOWEVER........................................................

There are NO 250 AND 500 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Notes available THAT I am aware of FROM Internet Vendors. ALL Internet Vendors EXCEPT for one (1) are OUT OF STOCK with the 1,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Note. The one (1) Internet Vendor OFFERING the 1,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Note sells THOSE BABIES in the WHOPPING LOT SIZE of one (1) for $3.91 EACH of the 2018 Series!!! SO, NOT sure if THOSE BABIES ARE the Acting Bicraqi Iraqi CBI Governor Goof Ball Ali al-Alaaq issue!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Just now, 6ly410 said:

Sure looks like this is about to pop imo

:crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:, 6ly410, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Sorry, I topped out on my stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter TODAY so I'll have to stop by later to "THANK". For NOW, Please Accept+++++++++++++++++++++

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, navira said:

This should get everyone very excited: revive the local market and will be in the interest of the national economy and turnover of the wheel of monetary movement. Let's go movement of change.

Bump let’s go 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1