Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Adam Montana

Adam Montana Weekly 17 April 2019

I don't get on here very often but I do like the sound of The Green Zone. I still cannot wait to see everyone when this thing finally hits.

Goooooooo  Rrrrrrrrrrrrr Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Wow some really great news here. Really be nice when we get the text that says,  'GO TO THE BANK! LIVE LONG AND PROSPEROUS"

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

First on my list - and I'm going to keep this SIMPLE - we are in my green zone! 

Davis Says He Can Navigate Us From Here ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 12
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Davis Says He Can Navigate Us From Here ! :o 

:lol::lol::lol:  A whole new meaning to Dipsy-Doodle!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

Green Zone! now this green new deal makes more sense, We like it! LOL!

Thank you Adam for your hard work, and the help in preparing us for such a time as this.

God Bless!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Belize - Panama - Costa Rica 

G😉    RV              G😎    RI

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, manlet said:

Green Zone! now this green new deal makes more sense, We like it! LOL!

:o 

Funny, Forwardsfromgrandma, and Haha: STOP  THE  GREEN  NEW DEAL  SUPPORT  43 THE '  MY FART(  My CHOICE  RIGHT  OF COWS  TO FART Fwd: haha sweaty!! You'll like this funny!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

I dont put out any guru spew, got a person I know quite well, that just sent this to me, China deal is done.  Fingers crossed. Let's get this party started. Guess we will Sea!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

I dont put out any guru spew, got a person I know quite well, that just sent this to me, China deal is done.  Fingers crossed. Let's get this party started. Guess we will Sea!

Thanks - greatly that's great to hear. I had a dream just last night that a big birthday was coming. Not mine but a friend. His actual birthday is months away but I study dream analysis a bit and this dream can often mean some happy news is coming in the near future!! So let's see it Iraq!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Thank you Adam.. I’m not impatient but an RV before Ramadan would suit me fine .. A very happy and safe Easter to you and each and all my fellow members ..🙏😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for the update Sir,

I hope and pray you’re right, and we really are in Green Zone..... I thought OIL and HCL was only one of the variables.

What about the others variables.

- investment

- infrastructure

- private sector

- diversification of the economy 

- basic services 

- IMF-SBA 2016-2019

For what I understand, they need a economy that can support a

higher value of the IQD.

For example.

Basra is the third largest city in the Republic of Iraq, the economic capital of Iraq, and its main port and its sole maritime outlet. It stores about two-thirds of Iraq’s oil reserves and embraces giant oil fields, as well as natural gas fields, and represents the main source for the production and export Iraqi oil.

It may surprise many people in the oil-rich city of Basra that it is suffering from poverty, unemployment and lack of services. The streets are filled with garbage and sewage, and entire neighborhoods live without water or electricity.

Just my humble opinion.... I think our wait for an RV will take a little longer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

Brotherly countries’ Iraq, Saudi Arabia ink 13 deals

By Rudaw 23 minutes ago 
158Views
‘Brotherly countries’ Iraq, Saudi Arabia ink 13 deals
Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi (left) shakes hands with Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz (right) in Riyadh on April 17, 2019. Photo: handout/Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs
ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – In his first trip to neighbouring Saudi Arabia, Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi oversaw the inking of a dozen deals just a week and a half after he visited the Kingdom’s regional rival Iran. Iraq is trying to position itself as a neutral friend to all sides in the divided Middle East. 

Saudi Arabia is a “neighbouring, brotherly, and developed country and the openness of Iraq towards Saudi is in the favour of both countries,” Abdul-Mahdi told Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz in a meeting in Riyadh on Wednesday, according to a readout from his office.  

The Iraqi premier was accompanied by a team of his ministers and they signed 13 deals and memoranda of understandings, mostly in fields of political consultation, investment promotion and protection, agriculture, energy, electricity, and higher education. Details of the agreements were not revealed. 

Emerging from years of war with the Islamic State, Iraq is looking for investment and assistance as it rebuilds its infrastructure and economy. A ministerial and business delegation from Saudi Arabia visited Baghdad earlier this month, bringing with them pledges of $1.5 billion in loans and support. They also lay the final groundwork for the deals that were signed in Riyadh on Wednesday. 

"Today Iraq is stable and secure, looking forward to achieving economic and constructional renaissance," Abdul-Mahdi told the king.

This is his third trip abroad after visiting Egypt in March and Iran in early April where his government also signed a range of agreements. 

Wedged between Shiite Iran and Sunni Saudi Arabia, Iraq hopes it can serve as a bridge without getting drawn into their dispute. 

The Saudi government stressed their “brotherly” ties with Iraq in its comments of the visit. 

“Dear brothers, what connect us to #Iraq is not geography and common interests, but blood ties, history, and common destiny” - @KingSalman

🇸🇦🇮🇶

pic.twitter.com/k1Fbyf47qL

— Foreign Ministry 🇸🇦 (@KSAmofaEN) April 17, 2019

“Dear brothers, what connects us to Iraq is not geography and common interests, but blood ties, history, and common destiny,” the king said in a video published on Twitter by the foreign ministry. 

In his meetings with Abdul-Mahdi, the monarch “stressed his keenness to strengthen cooperation between the two brotherly countries in various areas,” according to the ministry. 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I hope and pray you’re right, and we really are in Green Zone..... I thought OIL and HCL was only one of the variables.

- investment

- infrastructure

- private sector

- basic services 

- IMF-SBA 2016-2019

For what I understand, they need a economy that can support system" rel="">support a

higher value of the IQD.

For example.

Basra is the third largest city in the Republic of Iraq, the economic capital of Iraq, and its main port and its sole maritime outlet. It stores about two-thirds of Iraq’s oil reserves and embraces giant oil fields, as well as natural gas fields, and represents the main source for the production and export Iraqi oil.

It may surprise many people in the oil-rich city of Basra that it is suffering from poverty, unemployment and lack of services. The streets are filled with garbage and sewage, and entire neighborhoods live without water or electricity.

ALL THE MORE REASON FOR THEM TO RV NOW!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

In my opinion, to share MUCH Good News!!!, @blueskyline shared a MOST encouraging post THIS MORNING!!!:

image.thumb.png.98867209fcfd741d51a58356903f2272.png

image.thumb.png.04b9e509a0d4923817329ce60b58b1aa.png

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bab+Al+Sharqi,+Baghdad,+Iraq/@33.3276058,44.4115234,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x1557821ce28c0371:0xc9304d9e302be407!8m2!3d33.3282673!4d44.4099154

Although NOT directly center of Baghdad, VERY close to the Green Zone AND contains the Tahrir Square. You know, the place THEY ALL go WHEN THEY PROTEST AND are ALL irritated AND upset!!!

Hey, IF THEY open Tahrir Square, MUST mean NOBODY wants to PROTEST OR is ALL irritated AND upset!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, chess said:

ALL THE MORE REASON FOR THEM TO RV NOW!!

I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT chess, thanks for your input.

• Upvote 3

Swwwwweeeeettttt! Thanks Adam!

Looking forward to the resurrection of my finances....

Of course those who celebrate Easter, remember THE RESSURECTION..

Blessings to all !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Saint said:

I don't get on here very often but I do like the sound of The Green Zone. I still cannot wait to see everyone when this thing finally hits.

Goooooooo  Rrrrrrrrrrrrr Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Well, I am on here way to much so I have you covered.  Looking forward to meeting you at the RV party.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, umbertino said:

Thank you Adam.......

Happy Easter to you and your Family

Sorry I forgot...

A very happy Easter also  to ALL DV Members and their Families

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

- investment

- infrastructure

- private sector

- basic services 

- IMF-SBA 2016-2019

For what I understand, they need a economy that can support system" rel="">support a

higher value of the IQD.

For example.

Great questions and comments. 

Keeping it real as always.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1