Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 17 April 2019

Adam Montana

8 hours ago, OBRcaptain said:

I feel a little stupid asking this, but I have definitely missed something here.  You mentioned "PM Abadi is in Saudi Arabia today" but I was under the impression that Abadi was no longer PM and that Adil Abdul-Mahdi was.  What is the real situation?

It Was Discussed Earlier On Page 3 Of This Thread ! ;) 

On 4/17/2019 at 8:55 AM, King Bean said:

OOOppps, boss. Do I get a treat for proof reading. I know this was just a test. LOL.  :lol:

21 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Wowwwwwww :lol:

That one slipped right past me, nice catch :D 

And Luigi’s Re-enactment Was Covered On Sports Center ! :o 

Baseball Fail GIF

That Looks Like Ball 3 And If Luigi Takes A Ball 4 I’m Not Sure He Can ‘Walk’...

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

Ah...quoting Proverbs...

I'm more of a Paul/Corinthians man myself, although i don't beat people over the head with scripture when proving a point, it comes off as incredibly self-righteous, and a twinge, shall we say...

haughty? 😉

Paul had emotional intelligence and mental strength/fortitude, more than anyone you or I will ever know.

I respect that.

If you don't like what anyone says click ignore. 

Problem solved. 👍

Edited by justchecking123
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

rw.sutton

• rw.sutton

8 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Sorry, not in that kind of group.  Ask RW Sutton what it is about.

I Think That RW Sutton Is The One That Gets To Ring The Cowbell Whenever They’re Ready To Call Up The Next Tier ! :o 

Blue Oyster Cult Cowbell GIF

• Haha 4

On 4/18/2019 at 9:01 AM, OBRcaptain said:

I feel a little stupid asking this, but I have definitely missed something here.  You mentioned "PM Abadi is in Saudi Arabia today" but I was under the impression that Abadi was no longer PM and that Adil Abdul-Mahdi was.  What is the real situation?

I'm sure that's not my only typo or brainfart in the 26,000 posts I have on here... cut me some slack :lol: 

;)

I'm kidding, it's unforgivable. Standing by for the tar and feathers.

:lol:

• Haha 4

On 4/17/2019 at 3:17 PM, Laid Back said:

investment

- infrastructure

- private sector

- diversification of the economy 

- basic services 

- IMF-SBA 2016-2019

I’m in agreement, especially the diversification of the economy. I’ll accept the RV anytime after midnight tonight, 😁, but just don’t see it happening right now. Hope I’m wrong. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Here is somethin' THAT may or may NOT be of significance:

image.png.5406b27f4d838730beedba2a808fe1b8.png

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=1D

image.png.0fcd9e2ed14b4ce3124db6745f2141ed.png

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=1M

THIS is the third weekend in a row xe took a bump DOWNWARD a tad MID weekend. However, UNLIKE the past two weekends, THERE IS a slight FUNKAE' saw tooth pattern BETWEEN the bump DOWNWARD.

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 2

On 4/17/2019 at 9:32 AM, Adam Montana said:

Show me HCL news in the next week and I think we're looking at a big surprise...

Masoud Barzani, Iraq’s parliament speaker meet to discuss Erbil-Baghdad ties

24 minutes ago

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/a18f794d-a7f5-4ad0-a1bb-e3b9d3efa8b0

Masoud Barzani, Iraq’s parliament speaker meet to discuss Erbil-Baghdad ties
Iraq’s Parliament Speaker Mohammed al-Halbousi shakes hands with President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) Masoud Barzani, Erbil, April 22, 2019. (Photo: Masoud Barzani's official website)

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – The President the Kurdistan Region’s leading Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), Masoud Barzani, received Iraq’s Parliament Speaker Mohammed al-Halbousi on Monday to discuss relations between Erbil and Baghdad.

During the meeting, the two “discussed the political situation in Iraq, and the latest political developments, and steps to complete the new government cabinet in Iraq,” a statement on Barzani’s official website read.

HalbouMasoudBod.jpg
Iraq’s Parliament Speaker Mohammed al-Halbousi (left) during a meeting with Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) President Masoud Barzani in Erbil, April 22, 2019. (Photo: Masoud Barzani's official website)

The KDP leader and Halbousi highlighted relations between the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) and the Iraqi government which have improved following a fallout in the aftermath of the Kurdish referendum in September 2017.

Barzani “assessed the positive atmosphere prevailing between the [Kurdistan Region] and Baghdad,” noting that strong ties between the KRG and Iraq are “in favor of stability and prosperity throughout Iraq,” the statement continued.

The situation in Nineveh province and the conditions of the people in the governorate was another topic the two sides discussed, it added.

“Both sides stressed the intensification of efforts to restore services, stability, and safety for the citizens of Mosul governorate.”

Halbousi’s trip comes two days after a parliamentary delegation from the Kurdistan Region visited Baghdad to meet with an Iraqi counterpart and participate in the summit held in the capital between top legislators from Iraq’s regional neighbors.

Upon arrival at Erbil International Airport in the afternoon, the speaker was welcomed by his Kurdistan Region counterpart Vala Fareed. Following this, they held a meeting, attended by deputy parliament speakers from both sides, among other officials.

Updated15 minutes ago
  • Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Davis Was Supposed To Tell U That We All Cashed Out - Where’ve U Been Jay ? :o 

Chris Farley Cheetah GIF - ChrisFarley Cheetah Print GIFs

Wait to you meet me face to face

i am crazier

not as heavy 

and I like to think I am a funny mofo 

trying to catch up to thug a luscious on the funny part