Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 17 April 2019

Adam Montana

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

In my opinion, to share MUCH Good News!!!, @blueskyline shared a MOST encouraging post THIS MORNING!!!:

image.thumb.png.98867209fcfd741d51a58356903f2272.png

image.thumb.png.04b9e509a0d4923817329ce60b58b1aa.png

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Bab+Al+Sharqi,+Baghdad,+Iraq/@33.3276058,44.4115234,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x1557821ce28c0371:0xc9304d9e302be407!8m2!3d33.3282673!4d44.4099154

Although NOT directly center of Baghdad, VERY close to the Green Zone AND contains the Tahrir Square. You know, the place THEY ALL go WHEN THEY PROTEST AND are ALL irritated AND upset!!!

Hey, IF THEY open Tahrir Square, MUST mean NOBODY wants to PROTEST OR is ALL irritated AND upset!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

I like your line of reasoning Synopsis! I can dig

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I like your line of reasoning Synopsis! I can dig

:twothumbs: NEPatriotsFan1, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Pretty sure Baghdad NEEDS to be "cleaned" "up" AND "spruced" "up" SO dignitaries AND bi'ness folks CAN READILY take advantage of some "leisure" "time" in Bicraqi Iraqi culturally specific aesthetically pleasing surroundings AND cruze THROUGH the local Bazaars AND score on some LEGENDARY High Quality AND Fresh (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) Baghdad Flying Carpets to take home AND share with family and friends for non stop rounds of three (3) dimensional "bumper" "cars"!!!

:o   :o   :o

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Thanks for your input my friend.

Like you said, " keeping it real " but some people don't like it 😀

Those are the ones that'll be broke within a few years if this ever takes place, as well. Adam calls 'em "umbrella drinkers", if I recall correctly.

Impulsive/reactionary people looking for a quick fix for their lives, checking every morsel here without thinking of a bigger picture for themselves or the world they live in. 

Stay Blessed, LB.

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Botzwana said:

FWIW,,,Heard from West Texas, this morning, China deal is done.  Fingers crossed. Let's get this party started. guess we will sea! Remember FWIW!

Just got this in too RW!  It seems we might be in the same group.  HAHA

My brother actually lives in Reno. 

He hasn't heard anything yet. 

😂

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, justchecking123 said:

Those are the ones that'll be broke within a few years if this ever takes place, as well. Adam calls 'em "umbrella drinkers", if I recall correctly.

Impulsive/reactionary people looking for a quick fix for their lives, checking every morsel here without thinking of a bigger picture for themselves or the world they live in. 

Stay Blessed, LB.

Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Sorry, not in that kind of group.  Ask RW Sutton what it is about.

I live in Reno, and know several bankers in the area. None of them know anything about a dinar cash in that my be taking place now, or in the future. These are just rumors being spread by the so called guru's. I had a friend who came to Reno, and turned over 2 million dinar of his to some attorney, and that person took

his dinar, and has never been heard from again. So whatever you do make sure you hold on to your dinar, and never turn it over to a third party.

• Upvote 4