Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CRASH THEM ALL!!

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

We saw what happened in the last election... We shifted the cookie jar from one set of creeps to the other... Nothing changed except who owns the ball... Either way, America continues to sink in debt. Spend more than it makes. The middle class keeps getting smaller. And yet here we are discussing if one side is better than the other... That's as you put it "a fool's dream".

B/A

You said it!  Couldn't agree more!

• Thanks 1

Spending was out of control in the last administration, the deficit has slowed considerable, hard to stop all this out of control spending our life long leaders have been doing in the past. First Pres I have seen that did anything he said he would. Give him a break 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, bostonangler said:

We saw what happened in the last election... We shifted the cookie jar from one set of creeps to the other... Nothing changed except who owns the ball... Either way, America continues to sink in debt. Spend more than it makes. The middle class keeps getting smaller. And yet here we are discussing if one side is better than the other... That's as you put it "a fool's dream".

B/A

So you must have a solution. 

......or should we just quit?

CL

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Indy, I don't think you realize that I'm not for one side or the other. I hope they do prosecute whoever has broken the law. As for Trump his promise to be different, to drain the swamp, to serve, were just a bunch of talking points to get elected. He has proven that he isn't draining the swamp, he isn't any different with his corporate welfare and over-bloated spending. 

As for conspiracies and coups, well that's like religion, to believe those things just don't need evidence, just a lot of faith.

B/A

Not one side or the other???...so what is it you like that the "right" has accomplished......and what they might be working on....?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Not one side or the other???...so what is it you like that the "right" has accomplished......and what they might be working on....?

I like the right when it comes to gun control... I'm a gun owner and feel safer with them. The left doesn't get it.

I like the right for wanting to fix immigration. The left depends on it too much. But we can't simply shut it down. It must be managed.

I like that the right supports Buy American. I own a Chevy, Dodge, Ford and a Harley Davidson. No imports here. But global trade is necessary. I like fair trade but not isolation.

I like the right because they are against affirmative action. Again the left depends on it, but I personally believe you should earn your way not have it given to you.

I like that the right wants to lower drug costs... That would be good for every American.

There some more things, but these are important to me.

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

So you must have a solution. 

......or should we just quit?

CL

My solution is simple... A clean sweep... If Americans would just find a little courage and vote out incumbents and bring in new blood we could demonstrate that we have the power. I'm not saying everyone new would be great. I'm not saying corruption and greed would instantly end. But we would get some people who were honest. We would get some people with new ideas and might put America over party, unlike what we have now. We might even find some common ground instead of the kindergarten mentality going on in today's system. But as I said it would take courage for the American people to make a stand. To be honest, I don't think Americans are brave enough to stand up and say we aren't going to take this anymore. Or perhaps the propaganda machine has people brainwashed into thinking they have no choice and cannot affect the system...

Many people thought The Tea Party was a new beginning, but it was son taken over by the old guard. Some people thought Trump was different but he isn't. It is always party over people and that is bringing down the greatest political system ever created.

B/A 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

I like the right when it comes to gun control... I'm a gun owner and feel safer with them. The left doesn't get it.

I like the right for wanting to fix immigration. The left depends on it too much. But we can't simply shut it down. It must be managed.

I like that the right supports Buy American. I own a Chevy, Dodge, Ford and a Harley Davidson. No imports here. But global trade is necessary. I like fair trade but not isolation.

I like the right because they are against affirmative action. Again the left depends on it, but I personally believe you should earn your way not have it given to you.

I like that the right wants to lower drug costs... That would be good for every American.

There some more things, but these are important to me.

B/A

B/A, 

I have to say that I did not know your positions on these issues. Thank you for sharing...definitely gives me a new appreciation for your viewpoints on other issues.

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Thanks 1

I agree with a lot of what you wrote BA.  Washington is, has, and will always be driven by greed, cronyism, special favors, abuse of power, and much more abuse.  Think along the lines of the current College test taking and enrollment debacle.  That’s what DC is on steroids.  The only way you can stop this behavior is to implement and ENFORCE laws that punish bad behavior to the point where it is a clear deterrent and not a slap on the wrist.  For example if Boeing were slapped with a mega billions penalty maybe they wouldn’t rush out a jet that still had flaws. Beta testing with human lives at stake is unacceptable.  If you read about the payoffs and breaking of rules to get their new plane out you would probably never get on another Boeing jet.  Laws must be enforced and rules obeyed.  

While we wait for DC to clean up a bit maybe we need to vote for candidates who support term limits, and abolishment of PAC’s for starters. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Muleslayer said:

That is what we got with Trump.

Yep, but it been nothing but bunch of sore losers, crying for almost 3 frigging years. Now we get to witness investigation after investigation by the Never Trumpers @ the Capitol spending taxpayers money prepping for the 2020 Elections. Look at all the money the DNC will save. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1