Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CRASH THEM ALL!!

With the BOGUS "witch-hunt" finally out of the way, the POTUS is now free to go on the offensive against the corrupt Deep State Dems without being falsely and endlessly accused of "obstruction". Without Mueller to 'block' for their corrupt 'players', they now know that their days are numbered! #MAGA

1851248026_trump45.jpg.6819880d0632bda3201ea6035cc2bf1d.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

25 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

We shall see.....the full Mueller report supposedly hits newsstands tomorrow, although heavy redaction is certain to be deployed by Donald's enablers.  Again, we paid "bigly" for it....would be nice to know what it says.

GO RV, then BV

We the Sheeple aren't deemed to be intelligent enough to determine what this report says.....nevertheless....the courts will allow Congress to see it all.....and the leaking sieve they are.....the Sheeple will at least get to see pieces of it as both sides create their own spin......bottom line is if Mueller had found anything of substance it would have been divulged long before the mid term elections....it appears the major take away from the Mueller report will be the deep corruption of the top tier Obama DOJ.....and thier willingness to break the very laws they were sworn to uphold.......CL

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, cranman said:

@bostonangler  Just curious.  What does it matter if his tax returns proved he wasn't worth as much as he says?

It would only prove that you cant take his word... Do you hang out with people who are known liars? There are two types of people I do not tolerate... Thieves and liars... You just can't trust them...

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

That's what I thought you would say.  Damn near all the people that have served in The House, The Senate and presidential office have been liars.  It's how they get elected.  You have to be a real thick skinned, no moral , lying, for yourself kind of person to be in politics.  If you're not then your party has no use for you because you won't go along with the smears, mud slinging, money grabbing, lying, public dividing agenda they have.   So we all have voted for liars.  It's just we vote for the person we think is lying the least.

Edited by cranman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I completely agree, but it doesn't mean I have to like it... Would I vote for a guy to get into the hall of fame if I knew he was doing PEDs? Would you? Do I think tiger Woods is a great golfer? Yup, but it doesn't mean I resect him as a person. America has become a country where morals mean nothing. JMHO

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

Never said you had to like it.  None of us should like it. You asked if I hang out with people who are known liars.  I was just stating that politicians are liars in general.  The only choice you have is vote for the one who lies the least or at least the one with lies you can tolerate OR don't vote.  That being said, if Trumps tax return proves he lied about how much he makes or is worth, it doesn't surprise me or make a difference in respect to how he runs the country.  I didn't vote for him because of his income.  There are other things that he and others in the government have lied about/ not followed through on that concerns me.  But that's another conversation.

You're right about truth mattering.  I care about the truth just not so much when it is a something as trivial as somebody claiming to be worth more than they actually are.  Doesn't effect me and my daily life one bit.   If the lie starts to effect me and my fellow patriots then I get a little miffed.  Safe to say that I'm miffed everyday after watching/ reading the news.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BA, you and I could never hang out with Washington bureaucrats or politicians, because they are all liars. The sad part of all of this, all the lies told by the Rats side and just now we are beginning to start to maybe investigate? YGTBSM!! Plus we spent over 2 years and 35+ million dollars on an investigation that was bogus from the git go. Not one crime was declared to have been committed by Trump to even warrant the investigation. Just collusion (which IS NOT a crime). Crazy ass Rats with exploding heads trying to get Trump anyway and for anything possible. How DARE he run for office, be so crude dealing with the elitist politicians and Lame Stream Media ( who vilified him) and WIN. DAMN IT, that was NOT suppose to happen, so IT CANNOT BE LEGIT. So do you forgive/overlook the lies of the Obummer Admin, while he gets ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING done in 8 years, or forgive/overlook the lies of Trump who has done more in 2 years than anyone since Reagan.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Well truth still matters.... To some of us anyway.

B/A

Be careful what you wish for...the truth is probably going to result in quite a few Indictments against those who have been leading this Political COUP against Trump from the beginning.

Also, I will be happy to see all our Comrades In Arms (those who felt Trump was guilty) join the call for "Obstruction Of Justice" indictments against the many people who will line up and try to stop this DEEP-STATE investigation. Obfuscation, deflection, lying all are considered "Obstruction Of Justice" when a supposed crime has been committed. My guess is that there was no supposed crime committed by Trump for the original investigation (which led to spying) to commence. However, starting an investigation without any probable evidence is a crime and should be investigated to the fullest.

BRING IT ON!!! 

Indy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Well truth still matters.... To some of us anyway.

B/A

The truth that matters is Trump is the elected President of this Country.....the Left and moron MSM seem to take issue with that...if any want change....do it in the next election.....otherwise you're just chasing a fools dream...

CL

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

.if any want change....do it in the next election

We saw what happened in the last election... We shifted the cookie jar from one set of creeps to the other... Nothing changed except who owns the ball... Either way, America continues to sink in debt. Spend more than it makes. The middle class keeps getting smaller. And yet here we are discussing if one side is better than the other... That's as you put it "a fool's dream".

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

19 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Be careful what you wish for...the truth is probably going to result in quite a few Indictments against those who have been leading this Political COUP against Trump from the beginning.

Also, I will be happy to see all our Comrades In Arms (those who felt Trump was guilty) join the call for "Obstruction Of Justice" indictments against the many people who will line up and try to stop this DEEP-STATE investigation. Obfuscation, deflection, lying all are considered "Obstruction Of Justice" when a supposed crime has been committed. My guess is that there was no supposed crime committed by Trump for the original investigation (which led to spying) to commence. However, starting an investigation without any probable evidence is a crime and should be investigated to the fullest.

BRING IT ON!!! 

Indy

Indy, I don't think you realize that I'm not for one side or the other. I hope they do prosecute whoever has broken the law. As for Trump his promise to be different, to drain the swamp, to serve, were just a bunch of talking points to get elected. He has proven that he isn't draining the swamp, he isn't any different with his corporate welfare and over-bloated spending. 

As for conspiracies and coups, well that's like religion, to believe those things just don't need evidence, just a lot of faith.

B/A

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

BA, you and I could never hang out with Washington bureaucrats or politicians, because they are all liars. The sad part of all of this, all the lies told by the Rats side and just now we are beginning to start to maybe investigate? YGTBSM!! Plus we spent over 2 years and 35+ million dollars on an investigation that was bogus from the git go. Not one crime was declared to have been committed by Trump to even warrant the investigation. Just collusion (which IS NOT a crime). Crazy ass Rats with exploding heads trying to get Trump anyway and for anything possible. How DARE he run for office, be so crude dealing with the elitist politicians and Lame Stream Media ( who vilified him) and WIN. DAMN IT, that was NOT suppose to happen, so IT CANNOT BE LEGIT. So do you forgive/overlook the lies of the Obummer Admin, while he gets ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING done in 8 years, or forgive/overlook the lies of Trump who has done more in 2 years than anyone since Reagan.

You are correct... I could not hang with politicians... I have as part of my job at times and when I get home I have to shower to wash off the slime. 

I'm not sure what Trump has done in two years other than handout corporate welfare, increase debt, put the bite on farmers, pissed off our allies, told us his dad was born in Germany, paid off some hookers, has us paying for a wall that he promised would be paid for by Mexico, just vetoed a bipartisan bill to stop supporting the Saudis war, started a trade war, asked the Fed to inject money into the economy just like Obama did, makes fun of the handicapped, put his family on the government dole, calls dictators good people, tell us their are good people in the white supremist movement... And what could possibly be the worst thing ever... He cheats at golf. Now how could any self-righteous, god fearing person support a guy who cheats at golf?

B/A

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cranman said:

That's what I thought you would say.  Damn near all the people that have served in The House, The Senate and presidential office have been liars.  It's how they get elected.  You have to be a real thick skinned, no moral , lying, for yourself kind of person to be in politics.  If you're not then your party has no use for you because you won't go along with the smears, mud slinging, money grabbing, lying, public dividing agenda they have.   So we all have voted for liars.  It's just we vote for the person we think is lying the least.

I do appreciate the sincere statement / acknowledgement you made....Of course much/most of what you said mirrors the naked, horrible truth of the situation ...Which is unfortunate in the least.....And applies all over the world....

Consequence being that If we the People worldwide are willing to ( and do) accept this sort of (mis)behavior from folks who are (theoretically) supposed to be way better than the average individual at a moral & ethical level as they represent the Institutions of a Nation, then we are kinda forced to accept EVERYTHING.....Fact

Sad state of the affairs

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1

I think most people accept whats going on for very many different reason.

1.  Too busy trying to survive to bother with correcting the corrupt situation we are in. 

2.  Their life is going on just fine and can't see what making a fuss is all about.

3.  Afraid to start a revolution for fear of  not knowing the outcome or not getting the support needed to carry on such a task.

4.  Saying or doing anything to change the status quo means getting you and your family's name drug through the mud. Any little incident in your lives becomes exposed, enhanced , blackmailed and judged by people who just want you to go away.  That is just for starters. If you persist I suppose they would start going after your lively hood,  financial issues and start harassing those you associate with.  

5.  Lack of knowledge of how to organize such an effort.

6.  Lack of drive and resources to start the effort and stay the course until success has been achieved.

Not that I agree with what the Yellow vest have done over there across the pond, but they have done something other than complaining.  Sometimes you have to get in the dirt with the pigs ( not talking about cops) if you want to get rid of them.  Playing by the same rules can mean playing by no rules at all.  You can't always fight and win by taking the high road.  That's a fact of life.

Ohhhhhh do I sound ominous!    Bwahahahahahahaha.

• Thanks 1