Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Government announces an official holiday

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/e2e302fb-354c-4af1-bffd-51f230dd40ef......

Government announces an official holiday

The Government of Kurdistan announces an official holiday

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

(Reuters) - The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) announced on Monday the establishment of an official holiday on Wednesday, marking the "Red Wednesday" (Yazidi New Year) holiday.

"On Wednesday, 17/4/2019 will be an official holiday in all departments and institutions of the Kurdistan Regional Government on the occasion of the Red Wednesday of the Yazidis Kurds," the spokesman of the Kurdistan Regional Government Sven Dzai said in a statement.

Keywords: 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

https://www.alsumaria.tv/mobile/news/266766/ميسان-تعطل-الدوام-الرسمي-الأحد-المقبل/ar......

Maysan official working hours will be closed next Sunday

April 16,

The Iraqi street

Maysan breaks ...

Alsumaria News / Missan 
The Council of Maysan province , on Tuesday, to disrupt the official working on Sunday on the occasion of the half of Sha'ban . 

The deputy chairman of the council, Jawad Rahim, saidin an interview with Alsumaria News that "the Council of Maysan province is considered the half of the month of Sha'baan every year an official holiday based on a previous decision to allow the citizens to perform the decrees of the visit (the visit of half of Shaaban)." 

It is noteworthy that the fifteenth of the month of Sha'ban coincides with the anniversary of the birth of Imam Mahdi (p).

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Thank heavens, 2 more holidays to fill in the calendar. And GOI was meeting Wednesday to vote on 'important' laws, they say. So does that mean the Kurds won't attend?  These folks are inept at epic proportions.

;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=42898......

Council of Karbala disrupts official work for Sunday and next Monday

Local | 04:10 - 16/04/2019

image...

BAGHDAD ( 
Reuters) - The Karbala provincial council announced on Tuesday that it would suspend official work on Sunday and Monday. 
"The Council voted to disrupt the official working day for Sunday and Monday of next week on the anniversary of the birth of Imam al-Mahdi (Aaj), the visit of the half of Sha'baan," Deputy Speaker Ali Abdul-Maliki said in an interview with Mawazine News. 
He added that "the holiday does not include the security and service departments charged with the plan of the people's visit."

appstore.png.
  • Upvote 2

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/04/16/400613/.......

Disruption of official hours in four governorates next week

17:06 - 16/04/2019

%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9

Information / Baghdad ..

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's four provincial councils announced on Tuesday that it would delay the official opening of next week on the occasion of the Shabaan visit.

"The councils of the provinces of Wasit, Maysan, Muthanna and Karbala decided to disrupt the official working day next Sunday, the 21st of April," a source familiar with the information said.

He added that "the province of Karbala has temporarily disrupted the days of Sunday and next Monday," noting that "the workers came on the occasion of the visit of the half of Shaaban, the anniversary of the birth of Imam 

• Upvote 1

What is INTERESTING is THIS weekend is a three (3) - four (4) day weekend!!!

Friday, April 19 is Good Friday whereas SOME institutions take off on Monday, April 22 for Easter!!!

PRIME Opportunity For A Weekend ReInstatement of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar???!!!

:crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

What is INTERESTING is THIS weekend is a three (3) - four (4) day weekend!!!

Friday, April 19 is Good Friday whereas SOME institutions take off on Monday, April 22 for Easter!!!

PRIME Opportunity For A Weekend ReInstatement of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar???!!!

Go Moola Nova!

I was half kidding. But you seem to be seeing the same thing I am.  We will see. 😎

• Thanks 2

Just now, FROSTYJACK said:

I was half kidding. But you seem to be seeing the same thing I am.  We will see. 😎

:twothumbs: Yeah, I Hear You, FrostyJack, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I HAVE BEEN Amazed at how LONG THESE corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar daily currency auctions HAVE BEEN Allowed to continue WITH EVERBODAE' KNOWING the Insanians, to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC, HAVE THEIR paws IN the TILL!!!

NOW, WITH the Insanian IRGC Spanctions BEING APPLIED, I CAN NOT Imagine the corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar daily currency auctions WITHOUT THOSE "involved" getting various AND a sundry BUT prolific proverbial figurative "body" "parts" ESPECIALLY ALL the "hands" chewed up AND spit out by the proverbial  figurative "meat" "grinder".

SO.........................................................................................

I COULD BE WAY, WAY OFF HERE HOWEVER I surmise the corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar daily currency auctions HAVE TO come to a "grinding" "halt" PRONTO TONTO to SHUT OFF the Insanian, to INCLUDE Insanian IRGC, FUNDING via the corrupt weekday Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar daily currency auctions!!!

ALTERNATE.........................................................................

REAL Time INTERNATIONALLY ReInstated Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.

ON OR Around Tuesday, April 23, 2019 may JUST BE a Brand New DAY!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

ON OR Around Tuesday, April 23, 2019 may JUST BE a Brand New DAY!!!

Oh come on now synopsis.  Now you’re just playing with me. April 23 is my birthday. If it RV’s then it would be like the universe saying  to me personally. “Hold my beer and watch this I got you covered.”

😎

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, FROSTYJACK said:

Oh come on now synopsis.  Now you’re just playing with me. April 23 is my birthday. If it RV’s then it would be like the universe saying  to me personally. “Hold my beer and watch this I got you covered.”

😎

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

:twothumbs: EARLY Happy Birthday, FrostyJack, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming NEW Chapter!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

This will be really Interesting. Not about the holiday, but about 10YL's response when he reads this :)

I love reading his responses so you can bet it will be a gooder'

pp

We may have to start a Go Fund Me page to purchase a defribilator to have at the ready for him ... 😊

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, NoviceInvestor said:

We may have to start a Go Fund Me page to purchase a defribilator to have at the ready for him ... 😊

I'm prepared gang . . .  https://www.heartsmart.com/AED-Value-Packages-s/1837.htm . . . :lol:

4 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

This will be really Interesting. Not about the holiday, but about 10YL's response when he reads this :)

I love reading his responses so you can bet it will be a gooder'

pp

• Thanks 1

https://www.alsumaria.tv/mobile/news/266859/تعطيل-الدوام-الرسمي-الأحد-المقبل-في-النجف/ar.....

Disruption of official working hours next Sunday in Najaf

April 17, 2019

The Iraqi street

Alsumaria News Details Back
Disable official .........

-

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The Najaf provincial council announced on Wednesday that the official working hours in the province will be suspended on Sunday on the occasion of the visit of the half of Sha'baan.

"The council of the Najaf province decided in its regular session on Wednesday to disrupt the official working hours of all the state departments on Sunday 21/4/2019 on the occasion of the visit of the half of Sha'baan," the council's chairman Khudair Naima al-Jubouri said in a statement received by Alsumaria News.

Jubouri added that "this decision came to allow the people of the province to revive this important religious occasion, especially the birth of the rest of God in the land of Imam Haj bin Hassan and to serve visitors to the province," stressing "the need for all the departments of the state to show the decorations and joy to the circles in celebration of this Great occasion ".
ArrowSelected2.png
Jubouri pointed out that "the decision excluded service and security services participating in the service plan," pointing out that the Council considered this holiday annually and constant every year. " 

The visit of the half of Shaaban of important religious events and has been accustomed to millions of people to revive the occasion in the city Karbala visit the religious thresholds, and the visit comes in commemoration of the birth of the Mahdi, the twelfth Imam of the Shiite Muslims.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/mobile/news/266800/iraq-news?utm_campaign=magnet&utm_source=article_page&utm_medium=related_articles........

Provinces that decided to disrupt the next Sunday

April 16, 2019

The Iraqi street

Alsumaria News Details Back
The provinces that decided ...
CloseMe

-

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
A number of provinces announced the suspension of official work on Sunday to mark the anniversary of the visit of the half of Shaaban. 

The provincial council of Maysan decided on Tuesday to disrupt the official working day on Sunday to mark the half of Sha'ban. 

The Karbala provincial council also decided on Tuesday to disrupt the official working day for Sunday and Monday on the occasion of the visit of the half of Sha'baan. 

The Basra provincial council announced on Tuesday that the official working hours will be suspended on Sunday so that the staff can participate in the revival of the half of Sha'baan. 

The Muthanna Governorate Council decided to disrupt the official working hours in the governorate departments next Sunday on the occasion of the half of Sha'ban.

ArrowSelected2.png

The visit of the half of Sha'baan is an important religious event. Millions of people used to celebrate the occasion in the holy city of Kerbala, visiting the religious thresholds. The visit is a commemoration of the birth of the expected Mahdi, the twelfth Imam of the Shiite Muslims.