Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

Sunday Guru Opinions - 4/14/2019

4-14-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "Mohammed al-Halbusi to (Tigris): Washington is waiting for Iraq to rely on itself on the economic side"   ...we see that the USA is calling for Iraq to rely on herself. Well to do that they'll need to rely on the new strength that goes with internationalism.

Internationalism is at a true rate with hardy fundamentals, not a forced program rate from the past. Looks to me they were told time is up. So, I would then think that they are about to use the tools they have to finally do it. 

4-14-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  ...If and when the dinar begins to rise it will be gradual via a float to counter pressure...created from investment...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa

4-19-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "In Saudi Arabia ...The Iraqi Trade Bank opens its first branch abroad"  Tell me this is not getting good! We see them open the ITB at a ribbon cutting ceremony and now the Heavy comes out and tells us the SA is putting up all there resources to help Iraq. Then we see them talk about small categories to revive the Economy.. Wow! ~ This is show time on a thursday playing out just like desert...imo.

4-19-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana    ...on the list of items "coming up soon" is Ramadan. This is a big part of the timing... we're either going to see an RV before Ramadan, or after Ramadan.  I've maintained for years that no RV will happen during Ramadan, and that hasn't changed.  Ramadan comes early this time around - May 5 to June 4, according to google.  Show me HCL news in the next week and I think we're looking at a big surprise...

• By ronscarpa
      4-18-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   Articles:  "A record rise in deposits in Iraq"   "Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories"   IT WAS OVER A YEAR AGO THAT WS [Guru Walkingstick] AND I EXPRESSED THAT A SECOND AND FINAL ARTICLE WOULD BE COMING TO THE CITIZENS OF IRAQ EXPLAINING IN DETAIL STEP BY STEP WHAT THEY NEEDED TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE NEW SMALL CATEGORY NOTES THAT THE CBI WAS ABOUT TO INTRODUCE ALONG WITH FOUR COINS.  ...GUESS WHAT...I TOLD YOU SO..! ...(post 1 of 2)... 

4-18-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   SO NOW THE ASSOCIATION OF IRAQI PRIVATE BANKS ALSO COMES OUT AND SAYS TODAY THAT THEY HAVE (PAST TENSE) SET RECORD NUMBERS OF DEPOSITORS WITHIN ALL THE PRIVATE BANKS OF THE CBI.  ...A "WINDOW"...A MECHANISM...IS ABOUT TO BE OPENED AT THESE PRIVATE BANKS SO THAT THE CITIZENS CAN GET THE CONTINUING EDUCATION OF THE LD'S THAT ARE BEING REPLACED DUE TO THEIR WEAR AND TEAR AND WHICH WILL COEXIST WITH THE NEW SMALL CATEGORY NOTES. ...THEY GIVE YOU THE REASONS FOR THE RI WITH VALUE FOR THE IQD...(post 2 of 2)...

4-18-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "Central Bank Basra branch introduces a window to provide small cash categories"   Quote:  "The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) launched a branch of the Basra branch on Thursday to develop a window from the issue division to provide small groups of 250, 500 and 1,000 dinars."   Smalls are available! holy smokes... 250, 500, 1,000s are lower denominations not small categories...  It appears to me they are saying they have all groups, and in my opinion that means small categories as well.  The article told us about new products. Well all groups will be about new products. As in small category ones. Mahdi and the CBI told us they are going raise the exchange rate.. Well they will need the new products to do so. This tells us they have all groups! imo...

• By ronscarpa
      4-18-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article: "MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY AND MINERALS CALLS ON GOVT TO STOP SELLING THE DOLLAR AT THE CENTRAL BANK AUCTION"  This is the first time recently that anyone from Iraq has come out and spoken to STOP the currency auctions.  ...just like we have been saying all along this is prohibiting the take off of industry and the economy. It is also lessening the reserve amount. In another article today we see the CBI reserves are only $62 billion. This is not far from the amount told to us last Oct 2018. We can do the math ourselves and see that the reserves should be at least $70-80 by now. I am saying this going back to Dr Shabibi times at the rate the reserves used to grow from oil revenues. Strong CBI reserves means a strong dinar.

• By ronscarpa
      4-16-2019  Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Most people that follow me know what we're waiting on before will start to see any activity as far as the currency rising in value. But for those that don't know I'll recap a few of them...It is a must that they finish filling the final three or four ministers that are missing in the new government.  Parliament needs to start passing some laws. These laws will make it more appealing for investors to come to Iraq. There are several still outstanding.  Stability still needs to improve in some areas mostly outlining areas where construction will take place...(Post 1 of 2)... (Reposted for continuity). 4-17-2019  Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...The government needs to...make significant strides towards stopping bribes, payoffs, money laundering and theft.  CBI still as far as I know has not implemented Deposit Insurance. Thesafeguard is an absolute must for investors to bring their money to Iraq.  And lastly I believe the CBI needs to accept the conditions of IMF Article VIII to allow freedom of movement of capital. In other words allow investors to get their profits out.  These are not all mandatory but are significant enough to stop investors from bringing their capital to Iraq. And after all what we're looking for is significant investment capital to begin to create a private sector.   4-17-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Walkingstick   [via Clare]   THERE IS NOTHING FROM STOPPING IRAQ FROM ADDING VALUE TO THEIR CURRENCY.   EACH WEEK THEY ARE PREPARED TO RAISE THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY...EACH WEEK THEY ADD FUEL TO THE FIRE." 4-17-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   [via Clare]  IS THERE A NEED FOR SOMETHING ELSE?...NO..!!  
    • By ronscarpa
      4-16-2019 Newshound Guru Chattels  Article "Iraq's central bank announced on Tuesday that Iraq's foreign currency reserves rose to $ 62 billion. "The bank's foreign exchange reserve rose from $ 40 billion to $ 62 billion," said Central Bank of Payments director general Doha Abdul Karim. "The central bank has managed to control the level of inflation and maintain prices and maintain the purchasing power of the national currency, and adjust the exchange rate and close the gap."  The Iraqi Central Bank, on July 12, 2018, that Iraq's foreign currency reserves amounted to 55.7 billion dollars, noting that Iraq has 89 tons of gold."

4-16-2019  Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Most people that follow me know what we're waiting on before will start to see any activity as far as the currency rising in value. But for those that don't know I'll recap a few of them...It is a must that they finish filling the final three or four ministers that are missing in the new government.  Parliament needs to start passing some laws. These laws will make it more appealing for investors to come to Iraq. There are several still outstanding.  Stability still needs to improve in some areas mostly outlining areas where construction will take place...(Post 1 of 2)...

4-16-2019    Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "The stock market continues its high rise"  Quote:   "The number of shares traded 1,1 billion shares valued at 820.5 million dinars"  The volume has been increasing since ealier last week. A good sign confidence is gaining traction...imo A good thing!

4-16-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni    The dinar can never RV...The dinar will float, and will rise gradually over time as investment come to Iraq...not overnight.  Be patient.   ...several good banking articles today including one from the IMF talking about the agreement they have with Iraq to diversify their economy...exactly what we been saying for years. 

• Popular Now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.