Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hello fellow dinarians. I have been involved in this investment for over 10 years. I’ve experienced more emotional ups and downs with this investment than anything I’ve ever experienced in my life but it’s been a fun ride. I am HEAVILY invested in this opportunity and I have no doubt it will happen...it’s just a matter of when.

I’ve always felt this event was going to happen either on Easter or the weekend of Easter. Now, I hate dates and rates just as much as you but I figured I’d share this date of 4/20 with you. For the past 10 years I’ve seen 420 everywhere. In my dreams, when I look at the clock, sometimes I’ll wake up in the middle of the night and check my phone and it will be 4:20am. This is ongoing. 

So with Easter being late this year and 4/20 being the Saturday before Easter I figured I’d throw it out there as a possibility. 

Let’s pray this week is the week!

-Stephen

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

23 minutes ago, steveflex7 said:

I’ve always felt this event was going to happen either on Easter or the weekend of Easter. Now, I hate dates and rates just as much as you but I figured I’d share this date of 4/20 with you.

Well at least your honest and not sharing " top secret intel " that high level sources tell you about. Sounds like a pretty good reason for sharing to me.

Thanks for putting it out there. Hope you are right, but if not, well thanks anyways. Heres a purple thropy as I like your post....... alot  :)

Cheers, pp

• Upvote 6

[

Laid Back

• Om sai Ram
  • Laid Back

14 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

If it happens, that’s a good reason to smoke a fatty.😎

As If Hammock Boy Ever Needed A Good Reason To Toast A Fatty ! :o 

Image result for funny hammock gif

And Apparently He Knows How To Take Care Of Cotton Mouth ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

11 hours ago, DinarThug said:

[

Laid Back

• Om sai Ram
  • Laid Back

As If Hammock Boy Ever Needed A Good Reason To Toast A Fatty ! :o 

Image result for funny hammock gif

And Apparently He Knows How To Take Care Of Cotton Mouth ...

:D  :D  :D 

Clown, nice to see you my friend......I will buy one like that when the RV hits...... I like to flight high 🤣

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1