Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Take All of the Illegal's to Sanctuary Cities..."

Holy Shiite I Live in a Sanctuary City - And I definitely did not vote for the Mayor Here!

"‘SICK AND TWISTED’: LIBERALS FLIP OUT OVER TRUMP PROPOSAL TO DROP ILLEGALS IN SANCTUARY CITIES"

The Trump administration’s discussion of a plan to drop illegal migrants off in sanctuary cities met with an unexpected push back Thursday from some of the most vocal advocates of laxer immigration laws.

According to a Washington Post report published Thursday, the White House approached Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at least twice to propose that illegal border-crosser be transported to sanctuary cities.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/12/liberals-trump-illegals-sanctuary-cities/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

***///

4 hours ago, caz1104 said:

Why the pushback?.....I thought that was the premise behind sanctuary cities.....to provide safe haven for illegals.....

:bravo::bravo:

All of a sudden the two-faced, hypocritical,bleeding heart liberals are screaming "NIMBY!"

DO IT, Trump !   Then cut off all their Federal Funding !  :P:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

In concept I like the idea....but allowing the illegals stay anywhere will be detrimental to the country...

Stop them at the border.....and send them home.    CL

Of course that's the most logical answer/solution. But if these spoiled brat Libs want create safe places of refuge for Illegals.........give them all of them......let it be their problem