Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Julian Assange: Wikileaks co-founder arrested in London

Julian Assange: Wikileaks co-founder arrested in London

Julian AssangeImage copyrightREUTERS

Wikileaks co-founder Julian Assange has been arrested at the Ecuadorian embassy in London.

Mr Assange took refuge in the embassy seven years ago to avoid extradition to Sweden over a sexual assault case that has since been dropped.

The Met Police said he was arrested for failing to surrender to the court.

Ecuador's president Lenin Moreno said it withdrew Mr Assange's asylum after his repeated violations of international conventions.

But Wikileaks tweeted that Ecuador had acted illegally in terminating Mr Assange's political asylum "in violation of international law".

Home Secretary Sajid Javid tweeted: "I can confirm Julian Assange is now in police custody and rightly facing justice in the UK.

Skip Twitter post by @sajidjavid

Nearly 7yrs after entering the Ecuadorean Embassy, I can confirm Julian Assange is now in police custody and rightly facing justice in the UK. I would like to thank Ecuador for its cooperation & @metpoliceuk for its professionalism. No one is above the law

End of Twitter post by @sajidjavid

Mr Assange, 47, had refused to leave the embassy, claiming if he did he would be extradited to the United States for questioning over the activities of Wikileaks.

Scotland Yard said it was invited into the embassy by the ambassador, following the Ecuadorian government's withdrawal of asylum.

Mr Assange would remain in custody at a central London police station, before appearing at Westminster Magistrates' Court "as soon as is possible", the statement added.

UK foreign minister Sir Alan Duncan said the arrest followed "extensive dialogue between our two countries".

It comes a day after Wikileaks said it had uncovered an extensive spying operation against its co-founder at the Ecuadorean embassy.

There has been a long-running dispute between the Ecuadorean authorities and Mr Assange about what he was and was not allowed to do in the embassy.

BBC diplomatic correspondent James Landale said that over the years they have removed his access to the internet and accused him of engaging in political activities - which is not allowed when claiming asylum.

He said: "Precisely what has happened in the embassy is not clear - there has been claim and counter claim."

Mr Assange will initially face UK legal proceedings but could be extradited to the US over the Wikileaks revelations, he added.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47891737

• Upvote 1

***///

He danced.

Will he now have to pay The Piper...?

Dunno... ask The Russians.

Or have they wiped their hands of him now...?

Is HE guilty of "Russian Collusion"...?

Will CRIMINALarious Klinton want a piece of him for the Podesta E-Mail leaks and

once again unleash her band of traitorous trash henchmen on him like she did to Trump....?

One of his "operatives" became an American Military traitor,

turned himself into a woman to escape TRUE Justice,

has he turned himself into a pretend lunatic about to plead insanity seeking the same result...?

Stand by, folks... he may be the match about to be dropped into the box of fireworks.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

If I remember right, a fairly recent QAnon video made mention of the revealing of another person on a similar order to Snowden being revealed soon. Looks like THIS is it!!!

So......................

IF the Rooskers are providing Hilly dirt, will Snowden be EFFECTIVELY Served Extradition to The United States Of America, TOO???!!!

Well, Snowden IS Singing The Praises Of  Assange!!!

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I sure hope he has set up a lot of Dead man Files to be Dumped should something Mysterious Happen.....If he was Seth Rich's contact them he indeed has all the goods on Hillarious. Knowing there was no way the clinton's could get to him they most likely bought someone at the Embassy in order to get him on the street, then back to America where they can work their Suicide Magic.

Maybe Potus Trump will step in  but even so I believe he is short for this world.

Karsten

• Upvote 4

Or.....Tin foil on

Is that really him or do "they" want us to believe that is him?

Or

Did he go out the back door on the run to hide out somewhere safer?

Was the old, crazy guy disguise a way to throw off the people that want him dead?

Tin foil off.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nstoolman1 said:

Or.....Tin foil on

Is that really him or do "they" want us to believe that is him?

Or

Did he go out the back door on the run to hide out somewhere safer?

Was the old, crazy guy disguise a way to throw off the people that want him dead?

Tin foil off.....

Some where I listened to (Maybe Rush) where Assange Supporters had been watching the Embassy day and night in hopes of grabbing him and whisking him way to safety before the Police were able to get him............They did however notice a Undercover car also keeping an eye on the front of the Embassy as well.

If the supporters were lucky and got him out he is like a feather in the wind and gone.....If he has vanished I have a feeling the clinton's, obama and many more are going to become very small and vanish themselves.

The Brit's could be just covering and had someone stand in for him the save face.......

These days the corruption runs so deep who is able to say what they are and aren't capably of doing  to CYA.

Karsten

• Upvote 5

A. He dies in captivity. He “chokes on a piece of meat”

B.  He’s tortured until he gives up his sources and mysteriously disappears

C.  He is released by Trump after giving AG Barr all the dirt on the Clintons

D. Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee break him out of jail and they all disappear forever. 

This is is a very interesting story filled with intrigue and suspense.  If I were him I would have saved the good dirt for insurance, and if any thing happens the documents get released.  That would buy him some more time on planet earth and maybe even secure his freedom.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Pitcher said:

D. Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee break him out of jail and they all disappear forever. 

This is is a very interesting story filled with intrigue and suspense.  If I were him I would have saved the good dirt for insurance, and if any thing happens the documents get released.  That would buy him some more time on planet earth and maybe even secure his freedom.  

Pitcher...That is called a Dead Mans Switch....Years ago ago it was a bunch of people with envelopes ready to send, then it up graded a  3.5 floppy disk, later a CD and today.....A 32 GB Thumb Drive that could hold the History of the World....Let along Hillarious's missing emails.

He who has that thumb drive and/or a couple copies of.....Holds Hillarious and obama by the balls.....Hence, Insurance that Assange will stay alive....Where in the hell could those thumb Drives Be?

My guess Something happens to Assange and the World will know in a mater of seconds.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Like I said it is a very interesting story filled with a lot of suspense and intrigue.  I believe a big Shite Storm is about to occur as all the unlawful deeds of many of our leaders are exposed.  Pass out the popcorn and grab a beverage, this will be quite a show.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

E. France Willing to Consider Offering Julian Assange Asylum to Prevent US Extradition:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/04/france-willing-to-consider-offering-julian-assange-asylum-to-prevent-us-extradition/

• Thanks 5

Group Unity4J Slams Ecuadorian Gov't for Allowing WikiLeaks Founder Arrest

14:59 11.04.2019(updated 15:04 11.04.2019)

LONDON (Sputnik) - Suzie Dawson, an organizer at the United in Solidarity for Julian Assange, or simply Unity4J group, told Sputnik on Thursday that the group deplored the actions of the Ecuadorian government that had "torn international law to shreds" by enabling the UK police to arrest Assange in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201904111074033230-ecuador-assange-arrest-unity4j/