Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling's Wednesday Evening Guru Opinions - 4/09/2019

4-9-2019  Newshound Guru Breitling    I noticed a big huge trend.  A little bit of fear.  And there is no reason for it…[My] statement…“I don’t think the dinar is going to get to $3.25.”  That is just my opinion…Where does that come from?…We understand the opportunity for them to revalue is oil prices.  Well there are other things on the table and it has to do the the GCC which is basically a trading block in the middle east …what’s being proposed for peace in the middle east between Israel and the countries that surround Israel will have an indirect effect for Iraq and its currency…and it’s all good news. …The United States has agreed to put 2 Trillion into helping and sustaining the framework of this trading block…(Post 1 of 2)... 

4-9-2019  Newshound Guru Breitling   …The GCC countries…are going to want to be a part of that…there are two things that have to happen.  Iraq has to revalue its currency to participate so they have the money to invest…If you’re getting less and less dollars because the price of oil is going down then they’re going to have to add value to their own currency to make up for that.  Also, if they go too high within the GCC…no one is going to invest in Iraq.  Why go to Iraq and pay $3.22…when you can go right next do or to Saudi Arabia and [pay] $.23 for whatever you’re buying.  What it does it puts a cap on how far the currency can go…that’s why I’m speculating that it will never get to $3.22.  And I could be completely wrong...(Post 2 of 2)...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Breitling's Wednesday Evening Guru Opinions - 4/09/2019

Slow Down There Fly Boy - It’s Still Only Tuesday Night Here And It’s 4am Hump Day Morning In The Iraqi Camel Paradise ! :o 

Wednesday Hump Day GIF

:D  :D  :D 
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Ron, I read and I listen to all of these people and Brietling started walking something back as you posted above and then he comes out all Positive that it will hapen....

Now Guru's are our Guru'ing themselves and here I thought Brietling was credible.

AdTech Ad
4-9-2019  Newshound Guru Breitling   …The Iraqi dinar is going to revalue.  The west set it up to revalue.  Their banking system is set up for a higher rate to be able to participate in the world markets.  Everybody knows this…It’s going to revalueDo we know whenAbsolutely not.  And the way that it revalues things change.  It simply changes.  Think about…from 2011 to what it is today -   It’s a completely different world.  The projections are completely different.  You had senators getting up in the senate and saying there was 50 years of oil left…obviously they’re full of it.  Obviously they were lying and trying to create an artificial market…and they had a president that backed it all up…that’s why we live in a completely different world. 
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Slow Down There Fly Boy - It’s Still Only Tuesday Night Here And It’s 4am Hump Day Morning In The Iraqi Camel Paradise ! :o 

Wednesday Hump Day GIF

Thanks Thug...I didn't realize I put Wednesday until after I couldn't change it. LOL..! My bad...Ron

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Thanks Thug...I didn't realize I put Wednesday until after I couldn't change it. LOL..! My bad...Ron

Ur All Good Capt Ron - U Know That CNN Luv’s U And That I Can Never Pass On A Chance To Be Goofin’ On One Of My Good Buddies Here ! ;) 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Karsten said:

Ron, I read and I listen to all of these people and Brietling started walking something back as you posted above and then he comes out all Positive that it will hapen....

Now Guru's are our Guru'ing themselves and here I thought Brietling was credible.

AdTech Ad
4-9-2019  Newshound Guru Breitling   …The Iraqi dinar is going to revalue.  The west set it up to revalue.  Their banking system is set up for a higher rate to be able to participate in the world markets.  Everybody knows this…It’s going to revalueDo we know whenAbsolutely not.  And the way that it revalues things change.  It simply changes.  Think about…from 2011 to what it is today -   It’s a completely different world.  The projections are completely different.  You had senators getting up in the senate and saying there was 50 years of oil left…obviously they’re full of it.  Obviously they were lying and trying to create an artificial market…and they had a president that backed it all up…that’s why we live in a completely different world. 

Then Brietling comes out with $2.70-2.80.....Like that is a bad thing.

4-10-2019  Newshound Guru Breitling    Things change…My confidence in the Iraqi dinar has never changed.  So they have to change the tactic on what they need to do to maintain a certain economy. They are adapting to whatever the market is going to be…You shouldn’t have any fear…In my view…the worst case scenario it gets to $2.70, $2.80 and this is within the GCC and the market…So I’m just thinking about that market and what’s involved.  And just like any other currency, is it too high within a market and then it won’t work…and if they avoid that and just get into the world market that’s not going to work.  They have to be locally plugged in and take advantage of the international markets

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Ur All Good Capt Ron - U Know That CNN Luv’s U And That I Can Never Pass On A Chance To Be Goofin’ On One Of My Good Buddies Here ! ;) 

Thanks Thug ... I appreciate you..! (+) Ron :) 

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Ron, trust you are doing well. 

Thanks Chuck...yes, I am my friend. I trust all is well with you as well. Blessings. (+) Ron :)

46 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Then Brietling comes out with $2.70-2.80.....Like that is a bad thing.

Thanks Karsten...Good stuff, but it won't come out at that rate, but level at it. Blessings. (+) Ron :) 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

@Karsten. Breitling had said in a previous post that things had changed so geopolitically that he no longer sees it rising to $3 plus.  He was advising people to exchange all at time of RV.  People freaked out, so he explained he figured it could get up to $2.50 - $2.80 or so.  I thought at first he was saying he thought it would RV at $2.50, but I'm not sure.  A bit confusing.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

@Karsten. Breitling had said in a previous post that things had changed so geopolitically that he no longer sees it rising to $3 plus.  He was advising people to exchange all at time of RV.  People freaked out, so he explained he figured it could get up to $2.50 - $2.80 or so.  I thought at first he was saying he thought it would RV at $2.50, but I'm not sure.  A bit confusing.

I agree.......He was in the no way camp at 3.25 due to some GCC but later comes out with $2.70-2.80....I would bet all would jump at $2.70 and be done with this crap.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3