Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Brandon & Matrix on EweTube

gregp

Yea Brando was the guy who had someone who claimed they were from Iraq or had cousins, aunts uncles etc from Iraq. The caller told Brando that his family had gotten their funds deposited on cards in country and the revaluation had already been done but only in country. Turned out to be false info of course. I think there is a link somewhere in the rumor section where a lot of us tuned in to watch. Decent show but he gets a little annoying to me after a while. I like the guy on currency365. He just reads the news articles and keeps it straight forward.Ā 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I have listened to Mr Brando after he was pranked on the 35 to 100 deal! JMHO, he is trying to figure this out like everyone else is. He is trying to find answers for himself and doing the best he can with information we all have access to! When Iā€™ve listened to him, he doesnā€™t entertain information from tnt Frank ect. By him not promoting the gurus out there , I have givenĀ him the benefit of doubt, as to I think he means well, and trying to find clues to an RV just like most DV ers are! To sum up I think he and wife Ms Bebe mean well . Listen for yourself take the good information and pass on the bad! I think that goes for everyone including myself. JMHO!:tiphat:

• Upvote 6

On 4/10/2019 at 9:18 AM, Artitech said:

Listen for yourself take the good information and pass on the bad!

Ā 

Play on words, I know. But I couldn't pass it up. Isn't that what Luigi does....pass on the bad. Im giving you a greenie just for entertaining my 'indiscretion". LOL.Ā  :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1