Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sadr launches a stinging attack on Iraq after the fall of Saddam

yota691

This is gibberish, just like the rest of the article.  These people aggravate the hell out of me.  They don't even make any sense, half the time.

"Tomorrow morning, Iraqi politicians will celebrate what they have achieved to raise their grandchildren from zeros followed by zeros Tracking the numbers of their bank accounts ..

"The Crows Grasp the Rape of Gharab ... When the Crows Grasp the Black, I Sing ... When the Crows Shine, everything turns darker and darker. In broad daylight ... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Maybe BABY, IdPlzr, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Hey, check THIS out!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

NOW, WHO, pray tell, would NOT celebrate removing the zeroes from the Bicrai Iraqi Dinar AND track the phenominal growth in the value of THEIR bank accounts - TODAY???!!!

On a FAR MORE important AND serious note, how was Your elk hunt last fall? Hope You found the mythical 10x10 1,000 point elk bull (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) AND have THAT BABY mounted prominently in Your home!!!

Happy Birthday, MxMann, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

I wish it was good but I shattered my clavicle the day before playing football with the nephews on thanksgiving. I didn’t go. However, here in AZ you can pay a few bucks for point protection if an emergency occurs so I was able to turn in the tag and keep my previous draw points. 

I now now have extra hardware to ensure I get the full search at airport security when I make the sensors beep. 

Edited by idplzr
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, idplzr said:

I wish it was good but I shattered my clavicle the day before playing football with the nephews on thanksgiving. I didn’t go. However, here in AZ you can pay a few bucks for point protection if an emergency occurs so I was able to turn in the tag and keep my previous draw points. 

Sorry To Hear About Your Football Injury But Am Happy You Got The Point Projection, IDPlzr, AND ALL The Best!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

09-04-2019 03:40 PM
image.php?token=08f994a9e2f7e602d042e1b1f2b768a9&c=8319440&size=

Baghdad:

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr saw an article on the situation in Iraq on the occasion of the 16th anniversary of the fall of the regime of Saddam Hussein, "Iraq is still suffering scourges, the scourge of wars and poverty, poverty, corruption, injustice, disintegration and perversion and even the spread of ignorance and darkness and the suppression of freedoms and the exploitation of religion, From Shara '.

He added that "Baath thought is still rampant among the ruling and stick to the chairs and positions and work on the rooting of the party and political gatherings."

Sadr said that "sectarianism continues to undermine the foundations of the state and its components and elements to spread among the people with great regret," stressing that "the people is still marginalized, neither is the demands of his right nor those who are in power seeking to serve him and provide him with necessary life necessities as well as welfare requirements."

"Militias from here and there still control the government's decision as well as its control of the fate, lives and necks of the people," he said.

"Sixteen years in a land of benefactors with abundant goods and abundant oil, but no water, no electricity or services, but an empty budget shared by the hands of corruption, sin and aggression.

He continued by saying that "Iraq is still the arena for regional and international rivalry and sectarian as if Iraq toy with their hands are tossed external interests of private and public."

• Upvote 3

So how can you guys think that the currency is going to RV with all of this going on and he should feel like an ass because he made it worse by putting Mahdi in office all of this is not good I hope for the RV tlbut these are criminals you are dealing with I believe that a bomb will go off before the currency revalue  I am at the point that I am embarrassed to tell anyone that I bought into it I hope I am wrong though

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Like wow man, you are really bumming me out with your negative vibe. 😎 Take a chill pill, roll up a Spliff,  say hello to Jack Daniels or count your blessings.  Whatever it takes to make you feel good.   Positive thoughts bring positive things. I am looking at all the news and thinking.  how could this possibly not revalue?  💰💰💰

Good things are coming our way 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, FROSTYJACK said:

Like wow man, you are really bumming me out with your negative vibe. 😎 Take a chill pill, roll up a Spliff,  say hello to Jack Daniels or count your blessings.  Whatever it takes to make you feel good.   Positive thoughts bring positive things. I am looking at all the news and thinking.  how could this possibly not revalue?  💰💰💰

Good things are coming our way 

AMEN!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Maybe BABY, IdPlzr, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Hey, check THIS out!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

NOW, WHO, pray tell, would NOT celebrate removing the zeroes from the Bicrai Iraqi Dinar AND track the phenominal growth in the value of THEIR bank accounts - TODAY???!!!

On a FAR MORE important AND serious note, how was Your elk hunt last fall? Hope You found the mythical 10x10 1,000 point elk bull (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) AND have THAT BABY mounted prominently in Your home!!!

Happy Birthday, MxMann, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

Thank you!  You have a great week as well!  Hopefully some gooder, and gooderer news is coming!!!

• Thanks 1

In pictures .. Abdelmahdi opens the exhibition of documents and official correspondence of the system Almabad

Political | 05:53 - 09/04/2019

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi opened Tuesday the official documents and communications exhibition of the former regime. 
The media office of Abdul-Mahdi said in a statement received by "Mawazine News" that "the Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi opened today, the official documents and correspondence of the official system, which is under the slogan (Document History of the spokesman)." 
The statement added that "the exhibition documents the decisions of genocide and unfair judgments against the Iraqis signed by the President and officers of the former regime." 
He pointed out that "the exhibition was established by the Ministry of the Interior for administrative and financial affairs / Directorate of Records and Documents"

159420190a18922d-535b-45f0-8d77-f1e000c0

1594201933a85d77-d073-4542-8e18-7aa8e8bd

15942019f06935b4-edce-4574-963d-c15deff2

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Sadr launches a stinging attack on Iraq after the fall of Saddam

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr said on Tuesday that 16 years since the fall of the "dictator Saddam" and the people marginalized, while pointing out that Iraq is still governed from outside the border, stressed that "militias" still control the decision the government.

"Sixteen years after the fall of the dictator of the tyrannical era (Saddam) and his criminal party, the criminal terrorist, who ruled Iraq with cannon and fire, he did not escape from his oppression, even stone and blood, as well as human beings," Sadr said in an article read by Alsumaria News.

He added that "Sixteen years and Iraq continues to suffer the scourge .. The scourge of wars and poverty and poverty and corruption and injustice and disintegration and deviation, but the spread of ignorance and darkness and the suppression of freedoms and the use of religion not satisfied with the mind as well as Sharia."

Al-Sadr said that "Sixteen years and the Baath's ideology is still rampant among the ruling parties, holding chairs and positions and working on rooting the party and political gatherings."

He pointed out that "Sixteen years and sectarianism still rock the foundations of the state and its joints and elements to spread among the people with great regret," stressing that "Sixteen years and the people are still marginalized, he is not demanding his right nor those who are in power seeking to serve him and provide the necessary life necessities, "He said.

Sadr said, "Sixteen years and we still live tribal life, which leads to the death of many without guilt and without guidance or Mounir's book for the smallest and smallest things as well as what is larger," pointing out that "Sixteen years and still Iraq is governed by Beyond the borders has missed the national sense and the taste of Iraq and even faded the love of the homeland has become a stranger surprised by the hands of strangers without equity.

"The leader of the Sadrist movement," Sixteen years and Iraq is still a stranger between his family and neighbors, the people are not open to the neighbors and other countries and no government seeking .. And whenever someone wants to progress and openness to us as a disclosure of our faces or wanted us to control and dependency.

"Sixteen years and the Iraqi is still decapitated from the bad reputation of his government, corruption is widespread and we are ashamed of the many corrupt people and the failure to seek their expulsion as well as their trial," he said. "Sixteen years and militias from here and there still control the government's decision, The fate of the people and their lives and their necks. "

"Sixteen years and Iraq is still in the abyss because of the policies and acts of cowardice, which brought us only the scourges and tails," noting that "Sixteen years in the land of the donor of many goods and abundant oil, but no water, electricity and services, but a budget empty Shared by the hands of corruption, sin and aggression. "

He stressed that "sixteen years ago and the occupation is still on our land controlled by the decisions of our government," stressing that "Sixteen years and Iraq is still the arena for regional and international conflict and sectarian as if Iraq game with their hands and the external interests of private and public."

"How long will the people remain in their stupidity, and the bloodiest of scholars has come to them, and the blood of the scholars and the martyrs, and here we are in the memory of the testimony of the Islamic thinker and the great martyr Sayyid Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr sanctified himself and our great martyr, .

"How long will governments remain in their ivory tower and high chair? And how long will the cries of true reform remain in limbo and in the corridors of the street and not from the application? And how long will the voice of the reference calling for reform remain hidden and neglected even though everyone calls for her name and dignity, which are innocent?

He wondered the leader of the Sadrist movement, "How long will the security institutions of the army, police and others in the marginalization and exclusion, which sacrificed the most precious and Nafis," indicating "how long the bribe remains rampant among the people in schools, universities, hospitals and government departments, the payer is not less than a bribe I take it and how long Is the tribal spirit between our clans and the sectarian soul in the hearts of our people? "

"How long will death remain that controls the people and whoever raised his voice is in the category of Baathism and terrorism? Is not the 16 years insufficient in progress and integration in order to solve the problems and overcome the difficulties and return the stolen right and for the well-being of the people and its security and services?" .

"We are not able to confront the West and its evils, which have brought scourge to our Iraq since its occupation to this day, as well as to deter the decisions of the insane (Trump) and his spoiled son (Netanyahu) And unable to fill our stomachs with stone for the hungry and fill the people as he did to the Amir of the believers peace be upon him or to extinguish the lamp so as not to sow the public money or we do not sell our farm instead of buying farms, luxury homes and luxury cars, as if we are close to Qaroon far away from the asceticism of religion! "He said.

"It is not wrong to see our Iraq vulnerable to division to be kidnapped by the hands of the occupation from here and there as if everyone wants a division," he said, adding: "Is it not shameful to claim that some of his relatives are close to Abu Bakr and Omar? And weaken Iraq's parents and the righteous? ".

He pointed out that "is not it wrong for Basra to seek refuge in the salinity of its water and its government behind fortified walls and on the banks of rivers and pools?" Is it not wrong for Mosul to get rid of the hands of iniquity, corruption, kidnapping, sectarianism and the government not moving a finger as they do? Satisfied by the martyrs Alsdran? Or does he accept that Badri or Samurai? Do the leaders of the twentieth revolution accept this? Or is it satisfied with our martyrs who shot the land of Iraq with their blood in defending Iraq from the dangers of occupation and terrorism and who have been victims of massacres, kidnappings and sectarianism? "

Al-Sadr called for "to return to God and his religious teachings, legitimacy, ideology and humanity, and on the basis that man is either your brother in religion or equivalent to you in the creation of blood and we will try the corrupt and keep away the kidnappers, thieves and aggressors, otherwise: let the plagues if you did not correct the government or the people of this."

1-1-209x300.jpg

2-209x300.jpg

3-209x300.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Didn't Sadr say he'd give it a year from the elections . . . then after that ? Well it's been almost a year and it sounds very much like he's pretty disgusted. 

Being he's a Cleric and Leader of the Party to gain the most seats after the election, how much of the responsibility rides on his shoulders for this malaise ?

ANYONE ????

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 1