Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sadr launches a stinging attack on Iraq after the fall of Saddam

yota691

9 April .. Iraq breathes freedom

Monday 08 April 2019 31

9 April .. Iraq breathes freedom

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

Iraqis celebrate today the 16th anniversary of the fall of the most powerful dictatorship in the country, and the death of a bloody faction that has caused corruption and destruction in Mesopotamia. Iraq has caused great economic and human losses due to its stupid adventures, destructive wars, brutal and repressive tactics that have affected all the country's people. Iraqis in this day «Republic of fear», which tripped over the sons of the country three decades, represented the dark era of the history of Iraq. Analysts, politicians and deputies have promised that regime change on 9/4/2003 is itself a very significant move in the history of contemporary Iraq, considering the nature of the previous era of dictatorship. While they asserted that this date put Iraq on the right track in the process of building the regime Based on the legitimacy of the ballot box, stressed the need to continue to provide services and reconstruction and institution-building on solid foundations and the fight against corruption that accumulated since the decades of the fascist Baath.
In spite of the achievements achieved after the "time of terror", the Iraqi memory continues to store the worst crimes committed by the Baath against the people of the country, which claimed the lives of thousands of the people of the country, who were full of mass graves, prisons and detention centers.
The director of the Center for Iraqi Political Thought Ihsan al-Shammari said in an interview with al-Sabah that "the area that existed after 2003 at the level of the democratic political system is a great achievement in all standards, especially in the process of selecting people's deputies through the democratic electoral process and the political map, To a government representing the people. "
For his part, said political analyst Dr. Ali Jubouri, that «the date of 9/4 put Iraq on the right track in the process of building a political system based on the legitimacy of the ballot box, and this is the point that lacks many of the political systems in the region».
Member of the House of Representatives, Katie Najman, told «Al-Sabah» that «9 April a new beginning for a people whose tragedy lasted more than 40 years, as the Baathist Baathist dictatorship was a plague descended on the body of the Iraqi people, but by the sacrifices of this people and all that accompanied that long period of suffering And the wars of the Iraqis have rested from that criminal regime forever. "
To this, between the member of the House of Representatives Riyad Massoudi, the «morning» that this day is very important to the Iraqi people, and stems from the importance of being a symbol of the fall of the former regime, which is one of the most terrible dictatorships.   
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Iraqis celebrate today the 16th anniversary of the fall of the most powerful dictatorship in the country, and the death of a bloody faction that has caused corruption and destruction in Mesopotamia. Iraq has caused great economic and human losses due to its stupid adventures,

:o   :o   :o

Image THAT!!!

Stupid Adventures.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

4 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Analysts, politicians and deputies have promised that regime change on 9/4/2003 is itself a very significant move in the history of contemporary Iraq, considering the nature of the previous era of dictatorship.

WOWZERS!!!

TOMORROW is THEE Sweet Sixteen SINCE the fall of Saddam Hussein!!!

WHAT, pray tell, MAY tomorrow hold to "celebrate"???!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!

Tomorrow, huh?   If it happens tomorrow, I'll eat my hat and I won't even put any salt on it.  😂

• Haha 9
  • Upvote 5

31 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Tomorrow, huh?   If it happens tomorrow, I'll eat my hat and I won't even put any salt on it.  😂

Salsa for me and Im good 😄 I'll just bid adu  to our roller coaster ride and embark on a brand new journey !!!!! 👏🙏👍

Edited by wc41
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 7

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

What he GOI didn't designate this as a national week of holiday????  What's wrong with these buffoons??  My first guess is a lot.  Oh and by all means someone tell them not to forget to thank the good ol' USofA for helping.

SR

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Can we bring sudam back? 

Im thinking he killed less than maliki! He wasn't buddies with iran. The rate was higher.

Less war, less money for the government and more for the people. Less torrists, no isis, 

Less American lives lost.

Everyone agreed with sudam and got stuff done. 

All kidding aside, I only wish this new government would not think so much about themselves and more about the people, too bad that seems like too much to ask for. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Image THAT!!!

Stupid Adventures.

WOWZERS!!!

Go Moola Nova!

I bet nothing... any takers?

Edited by idplzr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Image THAT!!!

Stupid Adventures.

WOWZERS!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Ahhhhhh,,,, whats wrong with you??? Its my birthday!!  Which would be a great day for an RV/RI/start of a float!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

09-04-2019 12:28 PM
image.php?token=c3de2a794df283d80ec7be359f1a8216&c=1277804&size=

Baghdad

Hashtag issued a "black day" for media outlets in Iraq, in the 16th anniversary of the fall of the former regime and with the anniversary of the fall of his monument in Baghdad on April 9, 2003.

Many journalists and Iraqi activists were keen to comment on the anniversary. Media Rada al-Rubaie was posted on her Facebook page, "The Crows Grasp the Rape of Gharab ... When the Crows Grasp the Black, I Sing ... When the Crows Shine, everything turns darker and darker. In broad daylight ... at this hour of the dawn of April 9, 2003 and we called for peace and security and reassurance .. And we all poisoned .. In the name of democracy alleged Iraq turned into a quagmire.

"Tomorrow morning, we will wake up, after thirty-five years without Saddam Hussein and the Baath party. Tomorrow morning, the US machine gun will enter Baghdad tomorrow morning. Everything will start for many," said Hussein Asad, on his Facebook page. For example, all of them were liberated when we were able to speak and occupy even before it was officially declared, and they invaded, destroyed, and killed the land and the people together. "Tomorrow morning, Iraqi politicians will celebrate what they have achieved to raise their grandchildren from zeros followed by zeros Tracking the numbers of their bank accounts .. Tomorrow morning Not only a new day for the mother, who is no longer her son since thirteen years .. tomorrow morning is only a reminder of frustration that I live. "

"The day of April 9 is a black day in the history of Iraq, where the thieves and corrupt people from all over the world came to rule Iraq," MP Kazim al-Sayadi told Al-Akhbariyya. As he wandered among the people of Wasit province and the capital of Baghdad, he heard from the people the phrase "Hour Sawdah on the day the religious parties ruled Iraq."

He added that "the ruling parties have caused great chaos and wasted public money and have looted all available to them after 2003, so the date of the fall of the former regime and the receipt of this rule is a dark day in the history of Iraq," he went on to say, "Those who raised the slogan (in the name of religion Bakuna Haram) , They were right. "

"There are mercenaries that control Iraq and are affiliated to foreign parties who want to destroy the country over the other," Sayadi said. "There is no Iraqi decision in this government."

• Upvote 3

09-04-2019 09:58 AM
image.php?token=08547ae05082d8b23cd526b6a944b683&c=2763507&size=

Baghdad:

The deputy governor of the province of Wasit Kazim Sayadi, Tuesday, the Iraqi government as "without sovereignty," stressing at the same time that there are mercenaries belonging to foreign agendas governing Iraq from within the Green Zone, in what was considered that April 9, 2003 was a "black day."

"The day of April 9 is a black day in the history of Iraq, where the thieves and corrupt people from all over the world came to rule Iraq," Sayadi said in an interview with the New York Times. "As he wandered among the people of Wasit and Baghdad, The religious parties ruled Iraq. "

He added that "the ruling parties have caused great chaos and wasted public money and have looted all available to them after 2003, so the date of the fall of the former regime and the receipt of this rule is a dark day in the history of Iraq," he went on to say, "Those who raised the slogan (in the name of religion Bakuna Haram) , They were right. "

"There are mercenaries that control Iraq and are affiliated to foreign parties who want to destroy the country over the other," Sayadi said. "There is no Iraqi decision in this government."

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, idplzr said:

I bet nothing... any takers?

:twothumbs: Maybe BABY, IdPlzr, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Hey, check THIS out!!!

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

Tomorrow morning, Iraqi politicians will celebrate what they have achieved to raise their grandchildren from zeros followed by zeros Tracking the numbers of their bank accounts

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

NOW, WHO, pray tell, would NOT celebrate removing the zeroes from the Bicrai Iraqi Dinar AND track the phenominal growth in the value of THEIR bank accounts - TODAY???!!!

On a FAR MORE important AND serious note, how was Your elk hunt last fall? Hope You found the mythical 10x10 1,000 point elk bull (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) AND have THAT BABY mounted prominently in Your home!!!

8 hours ago, Mxmann said:

Ahhhhhh,,,, whats wrong with you??? Its my birthday!!  Which would be a great day for an RV/RI/start of a float!!!

Happy Birthday, MxMann, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, jg1 said:

Can we bring sudam back? 

Im thinking he killed less than maliki! He wasn't buddies with iran. The rate was higher.

Less war, less money for the government and more for the people. Less torrists, no isis, 

Less American lives lost.

Everyone agreed with sudam and got stuff done. 

All kidding aside, I only wish this new government would not think so much about themselves and more about the people, too bad that seems like too much to ask for. 

I know  you were just kidding JG1. But I was wondering also, is it better to live day to day in an extremely repressive  regime.

Where are you are jailed or executed for speaking your mind.  And you had your hands cut off for being accused of stealing. But you had food on your table and a roof over your head.  

Now the whole country is laid to waste. Food and shelter are extremely hard to come by. And if they could still cut off hands for stealing. No one in the entire government would be able to give a high-five for their treachery.   Now They have a democratic government full of thieves 

That will put a hit out on you if you try to take away their gravy train and actually give some to the citizens that need it and deserve it. 

As much as I get frustrated waiting and waiting ( 15 yrs )  I am sitting in my comfortable house with plenty of food and both of my hands.  We are looking to get rich from this event. Iraqi citizens are just looking to survive . Here is to both of those things happening.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

So the USA and Allies booted Sadaam, who killed thousands of his OWN people, persecuted the Kurds with horrific mustard gas. Then initiated a democratic process and gave them the keys to their kingdom. What have they done?  Killed their own all over again. Raped the country financially. Their army ran and allowed ISIS  to the doorsteps of Baghdad. Only by the grace of USA and Allies, all over again, booted ISIS and AGAIN hand the keys of the kingdom back to them. And yet, here we are. It's time for Sadr or someone, anyone, to step up and start to right their own ship. The blame, and consequences for the future, now clearly sit on their own shoulders. Prove you can do it. Which, at the moment, you as a country look totally incapable of moving forward. Sad. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, King Bean said:

So the USA and Allies booted Sadaam, who killed thousands of his OWN people, persecuted the Kurds with horrific mustard gas. Then initiated a democratic process and gave them the keys to their kingdom. What have they done?  Killed their own all over again. Raped the country financially. Their army ran and allowed ISIS  to the doorsteps of Baghdad. Only by the grace of USA and Allies, all over again, booted ISIS and AGAIN hand the keys of the kingdom back to them. And yet, here we are. It's time for Sadr or someone, anyone, to step up and start to right their own ship. The blame, and consequences for the future, now clearly sit on their own shoulders. Prove you can do it. Which, at the moment, you as a country look totally incapable of moving forward. Sad. 

Agreed....and yes, very sad.  :violin:

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Sadr launches a stinging attack on Iraq after the fall of Saddam