Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Monday 8 April 2019

Adam Montana

Thank You for the upbeat yet grounded post, Adam, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Has @Adam Montana EVER given an update bright AND early on a MONDAY MORNING like, say, 7 am CDT ALL Bright Eyed AND Bushy Tailed BEFORE???!!!

:o   :o   :o

WHAT, pray tell, is GOING ON HERE???!!!

:drool:    :drool:    :drool:

Could it REALLY be @Adam Montana's "and I'm even getting some very encouraging private messages from my contacts about the progress" is maybe BABY a "realistically" "toned" "assessment"???!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

:crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Desertmedic2009 said:

why the heck hasn't anyone brought out the obvious?!?!  Mr. Montana sad the "D" word!!!!  OMG!!

LOL, thanks Adam! 

I think that's the first time I've ever come close to cursing on this site. 

It happens in regular life, but my writing has a magical ability to stay clean out of respect for some of our classier members here... I won't beat around the bush about that! Some of our members here hold me to a higher standard than the sailors and accountants and attorneys that I hang out with in my personal life :lol:

1 hour ago, Happy Man said:

I still beleive strongly in Dinars.

Its just that I cant read or ear the word SOON anymore.

It hurts my soul for many SOON event that I am waiting for.

Need to be strong and hold on to my dreams

I've never liked the word "soon" more than I did at the end of that song :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

Hi Adam - been following your posts for years now and always appreciate the good info and encouragement. I check every day now for your posts since you surprise us as to which day you’ll show up! A question: do you see the passing of the 2019 budget with the old rate in it as significant? Do you think we will now need to wait until 2020 to see an increase in the rate? Your recent post doesn’t address this and I’m curious as to your  thoughts. Again, thank you for all that you do...and GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, gmanne said:

Hi Adam - been following your posts for years now and always appreciate the good info and encouragement. I check every day now for your posts since you surprise us as to which day you’ll show up! A question: do you see the passing of the 2019 budget with the old rate in it as significant? Do you think we will now need to wait until 2020 to see an increase in the rate? Your recent post doesn’t address this and I’m curious as to your  thoughts. Again, thank you for all that you do...and GO RV!!!!

I'm not Adam but he has addressed this before and said the passing of the budget  is not an issue.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Adam for your up to the minute never any nonsense drive bye's.  And :twothumbs: to the person who composed  MESSAGE FROM MONTANA. 

We do have amazingly talented smart and special people in our DV family. We are Blessed  :D

Edited by nannab
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

Could the ones being negative saying it Will be next year if at all,  get the heck outta here?  Your negativity does not help at all.  Nothing is more annoying than a whining brat.  Be an adult for goodness sake.

In all reality Botz there has been nothing concrete stating that this is going to happen.  It's all pure speculation and always  has been. You have to admit that very often we read way too much into articles to make this a much easier ride.  I've seen this on many sites,  to include this one,  for the last 15 years. In my opinion. I think this will happen.  I can understand people getting upset and frustrated.  Who knows.  It may happen tonight,  next week or next year. You may not want to call people whining brats just because you don't like hearing it may be next year.  I personally get annoyed when every article that comes out gets spun into,  or somehow related to, the dinar revaluing everyday.  But I keep it to myself because people are allowed to believe or say whatever they want, wherever they want. 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

It comes from Iraq so that makes it a fact?  You're kidding right?  People do have a right to state their opinion whether you like it or not. You are the one whining about people stating their opinion that you don't agree with.  People have every right to come here everyday to monitor their investment and read the information that has been posted. What if I want to complain about everyone that thinks every article means the dinar is going to revalue when in reality it has nothing to with it?  Should I just be quiet and not state my opinion because I don't agree with you and it might annoy you? Should I only speak when I agree with you?  I think you get annoyed because the fact it might be awhile before something happens may be a possibility.  It's ok to get frustrated.  It's been a long and could possibly be longer.  Unless that is you have proof otherwise. If so enlighten us please. 

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

12 hours ago, gmanne said:

No to both questions. 

:twothumbs: 

I’ll expand on that briefly - the budget as passed allocated a specific dollar amount to specific items. This dollar amount gives Iraq a functioning government and will not need to be changed with the rate. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I’ll expand on that briefly - the budget as passed allocated a specific dollar amount to specific items. This dollar amount gives Iraq a functioning government and will not need to be changed with the rate. 

:twothumbs: I REALLY Appreciate YOUR Keen Eye On THIS, Adam, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

I was trying to figure out if there is a confluence of misunderstanding and misreporting on the ACTUAL budget CURRENCY basis - Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar vs. USD.

IF in USD, I suspect THIS would HUGELY dollarize the transactions IN Iraq AND, possibly, be a way to vacuum out a significant portion of the remaining Bicraqi Iraqi Street Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar. So................................................

Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar would get SCARCE!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Low availability of Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar WITH HIGH demand of Bicraqi Iraqi = SURE AND CERTAIN rocketing value for the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar!!!

NOW we know the Bicraqi Iraqi HAVE BEEN TOLD to transact with the Insanians in Bicraqi Iraqi Dianr AND other INTERTNATIONAL CURRENCIES (i.e. EUROs)!!!

So..........................................................

Demand of the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar COULD spike AND sustain flipping the switch to an "open economy" Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONAL VALUE!!!

Once the "dollarization" HAS REACHED the necessary effect, a NEW 2019 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Supplemental Budget COULD BE introduced with the NEW Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Rate - THEN transactions in Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar thereafter!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Isn't it a kwinkie dinkie the 2019 Supplemental Bicraqi Iraqi Budget (in, potentially, USD) is being voted in BEFORE the Bicraqi Iraqi transactions with the Insanians in Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar is TO OCCUR???!!!

Well, OK, I am SURE, Adam, You will provide a MUCH MO BETTAH explanantion so JUST sharing my thoughts.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7