Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Monday 8 April 2019

Adam Montana

Thanks for this encouraging and realistic update.  I too believe we will get there...it never was going to be a "get-rich-quick" scheme and I knew that when I got in.  But I too also believe that we will get to the finish line someday -- or my son will on my behalf.  :-)

Have a great week everyone!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Okay - I know all of you read Adam's update but how many of you clicked on the last link he posted????

Everything we’re looking for!

Fingers crossed for some HCL news (SOON), and when it happens I'll be sending out that message.

GOOO RRRRVVVVV!!!!!

You are missing out if you don't click on it.  :mexican::rodeo:

:cowboy2:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

Thanks Adam … and TexasGranny! I'm on vacation and have been a VIP for years … I probably check out DV 2 or 3 times a day. I've had this sort of prophetic feeling for some time that the dinar would RV when I was on vaca. Perhaps, this is the week! LOL 

GO RV!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Iraqi Prime Minister to Visit Erbil: Report

Basnews English 08/04/2019 - 16:34 Published in Kurdistan
Iraqi Prime Minister to Visit Erbil: Report

ERBIL The Prime Minister of Iraq, Adil Abdul-Mahdi, is expected to visit Kurdistan Region’s capital in the near future, according to a report.

The premier enjoys a huge support from the leading Kurdish political parties who hope that under his leadership the Iraqi government will step towards a better formula of sharing power in Baghdad.

Baghdad Today said in a report that Abdul-Mahdi will visit the Kurdistan Region to address the remaining disputes between Erbil and Baghdad.

It did not mention a specific timeline for the possible visit.

Former member of the Iraqi parliament, Shakhawan Abdullah, told BasNews that they have been expecting the prime minister to visit Erbil for a long time.

He said Abdul-Mahdi is expected to discuss oil and military coordinations as well as closer ties between the central and regional governments.

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Iraq is closing in on a major economic breakthrough thanks to the developments in relations with neighboring countries.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/Story/38124/Rapprochement-with-KSA-to-serve-Iraqi-economy-MP

Sunday, April 07, 2019, opened a branch of the Commercial Bank of Iraq in Saudi Arabiafor the first time that this move would facilitate the financing of projects and the process of trade with Iraq.

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

In Iraq's case, this is exactly why I lean towards a pegged RV rate opposed to a complete free float on the market.

It will be easier for them to control a major change if they also control the fluctuation, and they stand to make enough profits on an RV that they will be better served by taking the profits on a fixed spread rather than trying to "catch it at the top".

Yo Snaperoni’s Float Theory May’ve Hitten Some Rocky Ground ! :o 

200.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

Adam what say you on the 2016 SBA third review to which nothing has been said of since November 2017? Article IV Consulting is closely related but the SBA is about IMF loaning money to Iraq. Without a successful conclusion to the 2016 SBA, the HCL will be a long wait. With the delay in seating a full government, this delayed Iraq's agreement with the IMF.  When Abadi was in office the news reports closely followed the SBA, like the Budget amendment passed late in the year, last year was directly related to the SBA and the IMF. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Russell M said:

When I clicked it took me to a song saying I’ve been pumping you for years

No, It Doesn’t Say That - But It Does Include Some Good Light Hearted Goofin’ On Some Of The Guru’s ! ;) 

:lol:  :lol: 

Message from Montana

By Markinsa,  12 hours ago in Dinar Rumors 

Markinsa

• Saved By The Blood!
  • Markinsa
  • Platinum VIP

I accidentally found this on the Internet.  I'm still waiting on that message (Make sure your sound is on):

tenor.gif?itemid=8614972

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

"On the internet" :lol: 

The rest of the story is this... one of our members here sent it to me and requested anonymity. 

I was struggling with how to get it shared to the group here without giving credit to the artist, and while I was trying to embed it into a hidden thread @Markinsa made me aware that it wasn't hidden as well as I thought :lol: 

My entire office got a kick out of it, I've been jamming to it since it landed in my inbox, and I hope you all enjoy it as well.

Go RV!!!!

:D

Hopefully The Anonymous Member Who Made This Steps Forth To Receive Some Props ! ;) 

5f6cff5f3b9df0510f467c79840b6934cdb411c6_hq.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2